Geminio Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLog inLatest imagesSearchRegister
Similar topics
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Latest topics
    » Quit Medicine
    Rhodes Tenbrook EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:15 am by Guest

» 50 Mg Winstrol Tablets
    Rhodes Tenbrook EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 am by Guest

» reality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there
    Rhodes Tenbrook EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:30 pm by Daniel Arthur Finch

» Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea.
    Rhodes Tenbrook EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:51 pm by Violet Miakoda Buxton

» Friend or foe, you just will never know who can you trust, in a world that's oh so cold.
    Rhodes Tenbrook EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:43 pm by Carter Blake Langley

» Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?"
    Rhodes Tenbrook EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:49 am by Carter Blake Langley

» Welcome to the human race
    Rhodes Tenbrook EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:07 pm by Camden Thalia George

» Nothing left to lose
    Rhodes Tenbrook EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:13 pm by Caile Dean Monty

» Public; flying_highh
    Rhodes Tenbrook EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:41 am by Violet Miakoda Buxton

» Planning more than a party
    Rhodes Tenbrook EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:40 am by Violet Miakoda Buxton

Chatbox
    Top posters
    Camden Thalia George (284)
    Rhodes Tenbrook I_vote_lcapRhodes Tenbrook I_voting_barRhodes Tenbrook I_vote_rcap 
    Annabelle Katherine Reese (232)
    Rhodes Tenbrook I_vote_lcapRhodes Tenbrook I_voting_barRhodes Tenbrook I_vote_rcap 
    VetaVillanueva (91)
    Carter Blake Langley (69)
    anastasia (56)
    Dean (54)
    Violet Miakoda Buxton (43)
    milamae (42)
    Everett Geoff Jones (39)
    GFadmin (36)
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Rhodes Tenbrook

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Rhodes

Rhodes

Rhodes Tenbrook Empty
    PostSubject: Rhodes Tenbrook   Rhodes Tenbrook EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:24 pm

RHODES TENBROOK

Rhodes Tenbrook Crop110

PREFECT!watch it

Name: Rhodes Tenbrook
    Blood Type: Pureblood
    House: Ravenclaw
    Year: 5th
    Birthday: June 16th
    Pet: Fancy Rat
    Wand: 10 inches, Vine Wood, Goblin hair
    Broom: A run down FireStarter560
    Patronus: Owl
    Animagus: None
    Amortentia: Strawberries, Pine, Lavender, Wet Grass
    Boggart: Cage
    Likes: Quidditch, Heights, Flying, Cities, School, Homework, Study Groups, Being the best in class, Charms, Astrology
    Dislikes: Low Grades, Dishonesty, Ignorance, Carelessness, Cooking, Potions

Family: Both of his Parents are alive and well. He has one sister by the name of Diane. He finds her to be uncontrollable and quite careless. She’s a third year Slytherin and couldn’t be less worried about grades and her future. Regardless, he loves her and his parents. His mother tends to send him pink colored mail every Tuesday and once a month, a batch of cookies- which his dad would make considering his mother couldn’t make decent cookies if her life depended on it.

About: He is your stereotypical Ravenclaw. He loves to study- more so having good grades, and loves to compete. He’s always on top of things, especially when it has to do with school and he strives to be the top in every class he can (not that he always is). To take off the stress he’ll grab his beaten up broom and fly around at daring heights. His friends mean a lot to him and even though he makes many mistakes he cares for them. Although he’s friendly, he’d take the library to going to a party any day- politely, of course. is quick to accuse others as opposed to himself. He doesn’t fall too often but when he does he falls hard. Lastly, he’s a very jealous boy.

Appearance: Rhodes is a pretty plain guy. He doesn’t have any piercings or tattoos, but he does have striking blue eyes and bleach blonde hair. His body is lanky if anything. Luckily for him though, years of Quidditch practice gave him some sort of tone. His style is simple. Usually just a dress shirt and sweater vest- he’s not too picky when it comes to fashion… as long as it’s respectable. He’ll wear a wristwatch most of the time. On all occasions, though, he wears a silver necklace.

Play-by: Boyd Holbrook
    Played out by: Tsuchi_no_uta
    Back to top Go down

Rhodes Tenbrook
    Page 1 of 1