Geminio Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLog inLatest imagesSearchRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Quit Medicine
Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:15 am by Guest

» 50 Mg Winstrol Tablets
Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 am by Guest

» reality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there
Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:30 pm by Daniel Arthur Finch

» Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea.
Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:51 pm by Violet Miakoda Buxton

» Friend or foe, you just will never know who can you trust, in a world that's oh so cold.
Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:43 pm by Carter Blake Langley

» Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?"
Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:49 am by Carter Blake Langley

» Welcome to the human race
Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:07 pm by Camden Thalia George

» Nothing left to lose
Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:13 pm by Caile Dean Monty

» Public; flying_highh
Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:41 am by Violet Miakoda Buxton

» Planning more than a party
Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:40 am by Violet Miakoda Buxton

Chatbox
Top posters
Camden Thalia George (284)
Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDevon totally PWNS all of you - Page 3 I_voting_barDevon totally PWNS all of you - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Annabelle Katherine Reese (232)
Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDevon totally PWNS all of you - Page 3 I_voting_barDevon totally PWNS all of you - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
VetaVillanueva (91)
Carter Blake Langley (69)
anastasia (56)
Dean (54)
Violet Miakoda Buxton (43)
milamae (42)
Everett Geoff Jones (39)
GFadmin (36)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Devon totally PWNS all of you

Go down 
+2
Camden Thalia George
VetaVillanueva
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Camden Thalia George

Camden Thalia George

Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 12:39 am

So it will be a month before she is on?
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Katherine Reese

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 12:43 am

Oh this is mee. Very Happy

Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 3 Fixed10

Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 3 Outsid11

First just resized and sharpened cause it was pretty blurry, second one fully edited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 12:44 am

Oh and I dunno when she is getting it, so
she may be getting it Friday, or otherwise. who knows?
I'll ask her tomorrow, it's kinda late here, but I doubt it'll be a month.
Back to top Go down
Camden Thalia George

Camden Thalia George

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 12:45 am

Awww, yer cute.
It's LATE here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 12:47 am

Aww shucks. Very Happy
haha

How late?
It's almost one here.
Back to top Go down
Camden Thalia George

Camden Thalia George

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 12:47 am

1:45
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 12:48 am

Dang.
Oh!
I remembered all my dreams last night.
I wanna start remembering mine.
Back to top Go down
Camden Thalia George

Camden Thalia George

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 12:49 am

What
Are
You
Talking
About
?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 1:11 am

I hardly EVER remember my dreams.
And I remembered mine from last night.

Back to top Go down
Camden Thalia George

Camden Thalia George

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:15 am

I had a Pokemon dream once. I liked it.
Back to top Go down
VetaVillanueva

VetaVillanueva

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:56 am

n00bs are fun to watch argue. I have had some of the weirdest dreams.

I had a pokemon dream once, it was a nightmare when I was six. There was some pokemon that my brain made up that if it touched you you died. Only it was sorta like freeze tag 'cause if someone else touched you in the next 5 seconds you came back to life.

I've also had like, 3 dreams where I died (or almost died)
Back to top Go down
Camden Thalia George

Camden Thalia George

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 1:19 pm

I've never died in my dream. I id have a dream where a bunch kakuna fell from the sky and we hadto leave before they hatched.
Back to top Go down
VetaVillanueva

VetaVillanueva

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:02 pm

My dying (or nearly dying) dreams:

1. About 3 years ago. I was in my dad's friend's plane (the friend was made up in the dream, btw) with my family and his family. They had some q/a game about some book that their entire family had read but we'd never heard of. You HAD to answer the questions, or be pushed out. We were lucky for a while but then I got something wrong. They were about to push me out of the plane when I woke up.

2. Last year. My drowning dream Razz. I was at a swim meet and there was a scuba diver that they said we could ignore but he would be swimming around the pool. I dived in and at that same moment he accidentally jumped on ME. I couldn't get back to the surface and I actually stopped breathing in my sleep. Finally I took a breath and, amazingly, I could breathe xD. It was cool.

3. A few months ago. I was in my house with my sister and a cop came in. He was crazy and evil (in the bad way). I grabbed a gun and was trying to shoot him but he had some sort of bulletproof vest on or something. I ran out of ammo and ran outside. I yelled at my sister to run as far as she could and she did. The cop shot me in the side of my ribs. I fell down and was dying. It was weird to have no pain but just have been shot there. Then my alarm went off.
Back to top Go down
Camden Thalia George

Camden Thalia George

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:46 pm

I don't wake up to alarms well. I usually sleep through them.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:48 pm

I've slept through my alarm maybe once. But I wake up automatically so by that time, I'm already half awake.
Back to top Go down
Camden Thalia George

Camden Thalia George

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:48 pm

I have a bad schedual.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:52 pm

Mine just kinda happens automatically after the first day of being on it. I like routine, you see. What's weird is I never wake up early automaticallly on weekends.
Back to top Go down
Camden Thalia George

Camden Thalia George

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:53 pm

Sure.
yeah, I'm not schedualed well. I'm also very neurotic, which doesn't help.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:55 pm

Haha. I've never been a fan of change. Huge changes started happening when I was about 4 and I hated it. I can tolerate it now but I still don't like it.
Back to top Go down
Camden Thalia George

Camden Thalia George

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:57 pm

I'm just fucking neurotic.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:59 pm

I read that the first time you posted it xD

I have a book called Living with a neurotic dog or something along that line.
Back to top Go down
Camden Thalia George

Camden Thalia George

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:00 pm

...cool?
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:03 pm

It's actually really funny. There's also one about neurotic cats.
Back to top Go down
Camden Thalia George

Camden Thalia George

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:01 pm

What about ocd animals.
I'm also have ocd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:44 pm

I have never died in my dreams.
I have almost died, but never actually died. I never had a pokemon dream either. I'm just normal no OCD or any abnormalities. haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Devon totally PWNS all of you
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Geminio Roleplay :: GEMINIO ROLE PLAY FORUM :: OFF TOPIC CHAT-
Jump to: