HomeLog inCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Chatbox
Top posters
Camden Thalia George (284)
I want to go to Hogwarts. I_vote_lcapI want to go to Hogwarts. I_voting_barI want to go to Hogwarts. I_vote_rcap 
Annabelle Katherine Reese (232)
I want to go to Hogwarts. I_vote_lcapI want to go to Hogwarts. I_voting_barI want to go to Hogwarts. I_vote_rcap 
VetaVillanueva (91)
Carter Blake Langley (69)
anastasia (56)
Dean (54)
Violet Miakoda Buxton (43)
milamae (42)
Everett Geoff Jones (39)
GFadmin (36)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I want to go to Hogwarts.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Poppy Noelle Grey

Poppy Noelle Grey

I want to go to Hogwarts. Empty
PostSubject: I want to go to Hogwarts.   I want to go to Hogwarts. EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:26 pm

So, I had to take a picture doing something I love. So I took a picture with my cardboard cut-outs of Hermy and Harry. I love this picture.

I want to go to Hogwarts. Awesome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VetaVillanueva

VetaVillanueva

PostSubject: Re: I want to go to Hogwarts.   I want to go to Hogwarts. EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:39 pm

ha! That's Awesome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wesbrickley

wesbrickley

PostSubject: Re: I want to go to Hogwarts.   I want to go to Hogwarts. EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:51 am

Oh my god...that is too hilarious! You totally fit in Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VetaVillanueva

VetaVillanueva

PostSubject: Re: I want to go to Hogwarts.   I want to go to Hogwarts. EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:01 pm

I know! For a second I thought she was one of the characters xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poppy Noelle Grey

Poppy Noelle Grey

PostSubject: Re: I want to go to Hogwarts.   I want to go to Hogwarts. EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:53 pm

Shhhh!
I am!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VetaVillanueva

VetaVillanueva

PostSubject: Re: I want to go to Hogwarts.   I want to go to Hogwarts. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:37 pm

Oh okay. You must be one of the random characters they never mention and just walks in the background right? Hmmm, maybe that should be headline news: "Rina the witch makes herself known as a very important background character"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poppy Noelle Grey

Poppy Noelle Grey

PostSubject: Re: I want to go to Hogwarts.   I want to go to Hogwarts. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:41 pm

That's it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to go to Hogwarts.   I want to go to Hogwarts. Empty

Back to top Go down

I want to go to Hogwarts.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Geminio Roleplay :: GEMINIO ROLE PLAY FORUM :: OFF TOPIC CHAT-
Jump to: