Violet Miakoda Buxton (43)

milamae (42)

Everett Geoff Jones (39)

GFadmin (36)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

If You Believe Hard Enough, It Will Come True.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Everett Geoff Jones

PostSubject: If You Believe Hard Enough, It Will Come True.   Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:54 pm

EverettGeoffJones

Very Happy ❀ F R I E N D S ❀ Very Happy
Everett can't live with out friends. His life is practically fixated on them because he loves getting the attention of others. His friends are really off the wall people and they can put up with his randomness. It's really hard to not make friends with him. It may take some time though because he doesn't want to offend people by saying something bad to them so he may seem shy at first but he grows on you. Everett doesn't really have a "best friend" because nobody is really that close to him. It takes a lot of work and similarities (almost to the point of a relationship) with Everett before you can become his "best friend".

Evil or Very Mad F R I E N D S Evil or Very Mad
Everett will have very few enemies. He hates walking by a person and you can feel the hatred between the people. If he doesn't like you as a friend though, you're probably just an annoyance. Everett doesn't really do much to the people he isn't friends with. Mainly he just ignores them. He may talk about them behind their back every once and a while but, he doesn't like hurting peoples feelings. You may not like the kid but, Everett won't do much... unless you publicly humiliate him or if he thinks something is unfair... things will get a little bit heated then.

Embarassed ✿ L O V E R S ✿ Embarassed
Everett has never had a girlfriend but he desperately wants one. That sounds kind of, well, desperate, but it's true. Everett is practically dying to hold a girl close, feel the warmth of her skin against his, the smell of her hair, then look at each other and go in for a kiss. He is kind of a romantic and flirts unknowingly to the wrong girls. In other words, he sucks flirting with girls he likes and doesn't with girls he doesn't like. Everett is kind of awkward about a relationship though and he mainly looks for a girl practically like him, but "hotter" as he puts it.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

~ GEORGE, Camden - close friends
These two have a funny relationship. Camden and Everett are in the same year
and house. They've shared classes and laughs. Nothing beats laughing your ass off while pissing a few people off in the process. Camden doesn't trust him with secrets, but the two hang out quite frequently and she can stand him longer than a few seconds.

~ Langley, Carter - crush
Everett and Carter... that's the way Everett sees it. Them, together... forever. Carter, on the other hand, doesn't think like that. Everett is kind of "her little stalker" and he's not planning on giving up on her any time soon. They have an interesting relationship.

~ Buxton, Violet - unacknowledged
Okay so Violet and Everett will have heard of each other but they don't know each other. Violet knows Everett from Carter because the two girls are best friends. Violet knows that Everett is a bit of a stalker and because of this she sees him as a bit of a loser. Also, the fact that Everett is a Slytherin doesn't make Violet feel comfortable whenever she passes him in the corridor, because she always considers him to be a secret Cleanser though she has no proof of this. I guess you could say Violet dislikes him a little?

~ Chun, Hahn - jealousy
Everett is slightly jealous of Hahn. By slightly, it's quite a bit. Everett sees him
as the perfect guy. Hahn doesn't get it, but the way Everett acts to try and get noticed kind of pisses him off a bit. He finds him slightly immature. But he puts up with it because it's funny to him to watch Everett stalk Carter at his parties.

code:
Code:
[color=HOUSECOLOR][size=20][i]~ [b] LAST[/i][/b], FIRST[/size][/color] - [size=15] RELATIONSHIP[/size]
RANDOM BIT ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHIP!!!

Last edited by Everett Geoff Jones on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:50 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Violet Miakoda Buxton

PostSubject: Re: If You Believe Hard Enough, It Will Come True.   Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:42 am

Okay so Violet and Everett will have heard of each other but they don't know each other. Violet knows Everett from Carter because the two girls are best friends. Violet knows that Everett is a bit of a stalker and because of this she sees him as a bit of a loser. Also, the fact that Everett is a Slytherin doesn't make Violet feel comfortable whenever she passes him in the corridor, because she always considers him to be a secret Cleanser though she has no proof of this. I guess you could say Violet dislikes him a little?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Everett Geoff Jones

PostSubject: Re: If You Believe Hard Enough, It Will Come True.   Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:28 am

so dislike? I'm fine with that just wondering...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Camden Thalia George

PostSubject: Re: If You Believe Hard Enough, It Will Come True.   Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:58 am

Camden and Everett have and WILL NEVER be mistaken for dating. EVER. Nobody thinks Camden will ever date. False. Very, very false. Also, he's not her best friend, just so we're clear. She'd never have a guy for a best friend. She's programmed not to trust them completely. And they're seed together often, but not ALL THE TIME. Camden is typically alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Everett Geoff Jones

PostSubject: Re: If You Believe Hard Enough, It Will Come True.   Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:02 pm

... Wanna write up something? I'm clearly lost... and what about with Carter?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Camden Thalia George

PostSubject: Re: If You Believe Hard Enough, It Will Come True.   Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:21 pm

Carter's is fine. You can use the one from my relationship page, if you want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annabelle Katherine Reese

PostSubject: Re: If You Believe Hard Enough, It Will Come True.   Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:55 am

Annabelle and Everett are in the same year but she's a Gryffie and he's a Slytherin. I'm not for sure how these two will interact. She may think he's a bit weird, but still talk to him all the same. Idk. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You Believe Hard Enough, It Will Come True.   

Back to top Go down

If You Believe Hard Enough, It Will Come True.
Page 1 of 1