Violet Miakoda Buxton (43)

milamae (42)

Everett Geoff Jones (39)

GFadmin (36)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

I plan on leaving here tonight with my pride.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camden Thalia George

PostSubject: I plan on leaving here tonight with my pride.   Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:04 pm

C A M D E N T H A L I A G E O R G E
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
I make my mark and fight for tomorrow. Finally I've got something, something I can raise my voice for.
███████████████████████████████████████████

███████████████████████████████████████████

Camden's not your average Hogwarts attendee. She's got her opinions and loud personality. Need to know more? Check it herrr. Now that you know a little more, let's get to those private parts of Camden's life.

As far as F R I E N D S go, Camden's not going to have very many. She's not into the whole, let's-be-nice-to-everybody thing. Don't be surprised to not find yourself on her friend list. Camden isn't the person who is going to come and try and be friends with you. She keeps to herself most of the time, but there are a select few who can keep her attention. Those few are the only people she truly trusts. They're also going to have to be able to put up with her attitude and rebelliousness. Camden's friends need to be good secret keepers or they'll never get close enough to call her a friend. Camden is probably going to only have maybe one or two people she calls her best friends, but those people will never have to worry about havng to fight battles alone.

Want know know E N E M I E S? There will definitely be way more enemies for Camden than friends. Camden will find a lot of people simply annoying and will spend a little extra energy avoiding them. What you don't want is for her to really not like you. You'll want to hide whenever you see she's got a beater's bat in hand

But how about them L O V E R S? Camden's never had a boyfriend. She's had a few flings, but never anything serious. The non-physical part of relationships scare her a little. She's not good at opening up to people and tends to get offended easily. This doesn't mean that she's closed to having a boyfriend; she'll just have to find somebody who will really fight for her. Most likely, a relationship would come from a long-term friendship, but if that's not likely, there's always something springing from a hatred. Hate's just as powerful of an emotion as love. You never know. But get ready to wear your heart on your sleeve, but don't expect to see Camden's there.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

———►&&ANNABELLEKATHERINEREESE

c a n w e s m i l e
Camden and Annabelle know each
other from Quidditch. That's close to where
their relationship stops. They can get along
on some days and sometime get annoyed
with each other. It's a bit of a light
friendship, but closer to a rivalry in Quidditch.

———►&&CARTERBLAKELANGLEY

j u s t t h a t g i r l
Carter and Camden are not really
viewed as friends. They are seen together
at times, but this is usually because Camden
is talking to Violet when that happens. They
don't share secrets. Camden has no
prejudices about Carter. They just don't really
talk. It's just an average I-know-you.

———►&&EVERETTGEOFFJONES

g o o d g u y f r i e n d
These two have a funny relationship.
Camden and Everett are in the same year
and house. They've shared classes and
laughs. Nothing beats laughing your ass off
while pissing a few people off in the process.
Camden doesn't trust him with secrets,
but the two hang out quite frequently and
she can stand him longer than a few
seconds.

———►&&HAHNYOUNGCHUN

l e t' s i g n o r e t h a t
Camden has been drunk. Once.
That single time ended horrible. It was
waking up with stories of an overly
friendly Camden towards Hahn. The
two tent to skirt the room whenever one
sees the other. They don't like to remember
it. Hahn wouldn't care, but Camden has
threatened him about it.

———►&&VIOLETMIAKODABUXTON

t h e o l d e r s i s t e r
It's a bit of a stretch to say that these
two tell each other everything. They actually
tell each other nothing. They're a lot like
those sisters that are quiet similar and can get
along great, but will also rip each other's
guts out when frustrated. They defend each
other and enjoy each other's company.
Camden even looks up to her a bit and may
go to her for advice. You won't find the two
hanging out often, but maybe seen walking
through the halls or grabbing a quick lunch
somewhere.

Last edited by Camden Thalia George on Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Everett Geoff Jones

PostSubject: Re: I plan on leaving here tonight with my pride.   Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:49 pm

I'm thinkin' these two don't even know each other. Maybe they see one another every once and a while in the hallways but don't personally know one another.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Camden Thalia George

PostSubject: Re: I plan on leaving here tonight with my pride.   Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:00 pm

Really? I think they could be pretty good friends. She'd like the fact that he doesn't care what other people think. She'd also find his pranks amusing.... maybe.... sometimes.... only when she helps. But She'd like his family. They're in the same year. Maybe they have classes together and stuff?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Everett Geoff Jones

PostSubject: Re: I plan on leaving here tonight with my pride.   Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:26 pm

Sure. That makes sense lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Violet Miakoda Buxton

PostSubject: Re: I plan on leaving here tonight with my pride.   Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:58 am

So Violet and Camden are both half-bloods but Violet is a year older than Camden.. So I'm thinking that they would know each other but they wouldn't hang out with each other a lot. I think that whilst they would probably get along with each other, their personalities would clash a lot if they were around each other for too long.. I don't know.. just thinking off the top of my head really :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Camden Thalia George

PostSubject: Re: I plan on leaving here tonight with my pride.   Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:03 am

Ha ha! I was thinking the same thing. They're a lot a like. But I think they'd really know wh each other are due to their eccentric behaviors. Perhaps they could be like sisterly rivals that are always competing for more attention, but they get along in small amounts of time. They could have met in the library and have -ish gotten along since then. Know what I'm sayin, love?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Violet Miakoda Buxton

PostSubject: Re: I plan on leaving here tonight with my pride.   Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:34 am

Haha yes friendly rivalry sounds good to me! So should they be close friends? But they'll make the odd bitchy comment to one another?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Camden Thalia George

PostSubject: Re: I plan on leaving here tonight with my pride.   Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:49 pm

Yeah, like secretly they're close, but it's like a sister bond, so not like let-me-tell-you-everything relationship. Sisters that love each other but fight ALL THE TIME.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annabelle Katherine Reese

PostSubject: Re: I plan on leaving here tonight with my pride.   Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:17 am

Prolly wouldn't know Annabelle. Annabelle likes to party, Quidditch, and often hangs around guys. So if she did know of her, they prolly wouldn't get along well. I dunno how Camden would feel about her metamorphmagus ability, maybe think she's superficial? Idk xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Camden Thalia George

PostSubject: Re: I plan on leaving here tonight with my pride.   Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:56 am

She would totes know her from Quidditch and they would have had some classes together because of the year.

As for her ability, she wouldn't think it's dumb unless she used it for superficial reasons. Camden's not prejudice at all about anything. Except doods. She hates 'em all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annabelle Katherine Reese

PostSubject: Re: I plan on leaving here tonight with my pride.   Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:34 am

Okay so friendly acquaintances?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Camden Thalia George

PostSubject: Re: I plan on leaving here tonight with my pride.   Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:26 am

That definitely works. I'll add her to the list (along with Violet) as soon as I get home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayla Grace Lauring

PostSubject: Re: I plan on leaving here tonight with my pride.   Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:11 pm

Alright, finally back from work and I got a chance to check Camden out =P
I think that Ayla and Camden would be able to relate to each other quite a bit, they don't like opening up to people, they're unregistered animagi, and they both seem to be quite opinionated (though Ayla keeps it to herself most times).
I think that Ayla would be confused about why Camden doesn't want to see her parents because she doesn't have any herself but other then that they would get along fine.
Ayla does like to read muggle books so she could be someone to sit under a tree and read with (as long as it's not too cold outside)
What do you think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caile Dean Monty

PostSubject: Re: I plan on leaving here tonight with my pride.   Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:01 am

Caile would probably just be an aquaintance of Camden's, maybe they've met through Ayla once or twice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Camden Thalia George

PostSubject: Re: I plan on leaving here tonight with my pride.   Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:13 am

Yeah, I think that would work. And we could always role play Ayla and Camden to see where their relationship leads.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayla Grace Lauring

PostSubject: Re: I plan on leaving here tonight with my pride.   Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:39 am

Sounds good to me, unfortunately I have to work again today (thank god I only work weekends) so I can't roleplay until way later (9pm here in British Columbia, not sure what time that would be for you) but tomorrow works just fine for me to roleplay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Camden Thalia George

PostSubject: Re: I plan on leaving here tonight with my pride.   Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:11 pm

Well, whenever you get the chance, feel free to just post something and I can respond, but remember to tag me!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I plan on leaving here tonight with my pride.   

Back to top Go down

I plan on leaving here tonight with my pride.
Page 1 of 1