Violet Miakoda Buxton (43)

milamae (42)

Everett Geoff Jones (39)

GFadmin (36)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Shit ain't gonna last; it will fade to the past.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter Blake Langley

PostSubject: Shit ain't gonna last; it will fade to the past.   Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:20 pm

C A R T E R B L A K E L A N G L E Y
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
That there are some days when you just wanna sit at a mirror and say to it,
“I hate you.” But there’s no reason for loneliness 'cause there’s always someone that you can relate to.

███████████████████████████████████████████

███████████████████████████████████████████

Carter needs some friends. She's dying to spill a secret and would love a boyfriend. As of right now, she has no best friend. Want extra information not provided here? Check this page out. You might find something interesting.

But for the time being, if you want to know a little something about Carter's F R I E N D S, then you should check this. Carter is a very friendly person. She's incredibly loyal to those that she calls her true friends. But there's no limit to who Carter wants to hang with, just don't expect her to spill secrets. Just expect a good time! There is the issue of being a werewolf. As of now, nobody knows it. Want to learn, you'll probably have to be either a boyfriend who she loves or a forever friend. Carter's pretty awkward, but loves a good time, so will probably be somebody extroverted and not prejudice against blood or status.

But how about those E N E M I E S? Carter does have enemies, though not nearly as many as she calls friends. Carter tries to be nice to everyone, but sometimes people who are just cruel push her away. Nobody knows about her 'problem' so she has no current enemies for that, but you never know who's watching.

As for those L O V E R S, you gotta get to know Carter to want her. At first she's pretty awkward and clumsy, but you may find it cute. She loves to laugh or make people laugh. Her greatest flaw is that she's a terrible flirt. Carter would like something serious, but doesn't looks at every person as a possible future husband, so don't freak. She does have the horrible hook ups that happen when you're drunk. Whoops. She wears her heart on her sleeve, so get ready.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

———►&&CAMDENTHALIAGEORGE

g i r l y o u s t r a n g e
Carter isn't very close friends with
Camden, but she does know who she is.
This is due to the fact that she is sometimes
seen around Violet, who is Carter's best
friend. Carter thinks Camden is a bit
odd, though she respects her opinions.

———►&&DANIELARTHURFINCH

t h e t a g a l o n g
Daniel and Carter met during an
unexpected visitation to the Three
Broomsticks. Carter instantly became
attached to his cuteness. She sort of
adopted him as a little brother. She'll
bring him along to certain parties, but
the two aren't like hang-out friends that
know each other's secrets. Dan hardly
knows anything about her.

———►&&EVERETTGEOFFJONES

b o y y o u c r u s h i n'
Carter's always had a few fans, but this
kid just won't give up. He's got a crush that's
not going away. You'll find Carter skirting
the room whenever Everett is around. She
won't give him the time of day. But maybe
once he's gotten himself a girlfriend, the
chance for friendship could open up.

———►&&HAHNYOUNGCHUN

l e t' s g o d a n c e
Hahn is a fairly close friend of Carter's.
Hahn loves to plan parties while Carter loves
to attend them. They both really enjoy dancing,
but Hahn could easily out-dance her. Carter
likes Hahn's company. She knows a few of
his secrets, but he doesn't know too many
of her's. They're fine leaving it like that.

———►&&VIOLETMIAKODABUXTON

t h e b e s t f r i e n d
Since a drunken mishap of shared secrets
and spilled hearts their fifth year at
Hogwarts, Carter and Violet have been
each others best friend. You can see them
partying hard and having a good time or
watching each other's asses. You won't
separate these two. There's too many
secrets keeping them together.

Last edited by Carter Blake Langley on Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:43 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Everett Geoff Jones

PostSubject: Re: Shit ain't gonna last; it will fade to the past.   Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:46 pm

What do you think about Everett? I'm thinking they would be very compatible with each other so I don't think enemies... what do you think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carter Blake Langley

PostSubject: Re: Shit ain't gonna last; it will fade to the past.   Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:57 pm

I think they wouldn't really know each other. He's a year younger and doesn't play Quidditch. He might know who she is, but I doubt she'd really care. She's pretty big into partying and I don't know if he is.... Maybe he could have a crush on her, but she'd just dismiss him all the time. They don't have a lot of common intrests.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Everett Geoff Jones

PostSubject: Re: Shit ain't gonna last; it will fade to the past.   Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:27 pm

Haha! I'm so bad at this!!! lol but I like the crush thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carter Blake Langley

PostSubject: Re: Shit ain't gonna last; it will fade to the past.   Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:31 pm

How about she calls him 'her cutesy-pie stalker'? And he just keeps pursuing her because he's always after his "dreams"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Everett Geoff Jones

PostSubject: Re: Shit ain't gonna last; it will fade to the past.   Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:35 pm

Haha, what do you mean by "dreams"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carter Blake Langley

PostSubject: Re: Shit ain't gonna last; it will fade to the past.   Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:38 pm

His relationship quote is about following his dreams. Wouldn't a crush technically be something he wants. And as of right now, wouldn't Carter be like his DREAM girl, so he does everything possible to pursue her. That's the vibe I get from him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Everett Geoff Jones

PostSubject: Re: Shit ain't gonna last; it will fade to the past.   Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:39 pm

OH!!!!!!!! Teehee. Yupperz! That will work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carter Blake Langley

PostSubject: Re: Shit ain't gonna last; it will fade to the past.   Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:43 pm

Alrighttty. Cool, dawg.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annabelle Katherine Reese

PostSubject: Re: Shit ain't gonna last; it will fade to the past.   Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:04 am

Annabelle sounds like she would get along well with Carter. They both love Quidditch, close with their dad, and are confident. But that would not be good drama. Well, let's change it to this. How about they are rivals? Like they clash a lot and always try to one up the other on and off the Quidditch field? But they'll defend each other if *absolutely* necessary. Similar to Wolverine and Sabertooth! (based on Xmen Origins, anyway...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carter Blake Langley

PostSubject: Re: Shit ain't gonna last; it will fade to the past.   Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:53 am

I feel like Annabelle doesn't take Quidditch enough to give Carter a run for her money in it. She practices all the time and it's like all she thinks about. I don't think Carter takes her as a competitor. If Carter has a true rival, they're going to give her a real run for her money. I say this because you say that they're always trying to show each other up. I think Carter would show her up. If not, they play two completely different positions. Annabelle wants to be an auror. She's just not serious enough about it.

Maybe they could be like sort of friends. They're in a different house and she's a year younger, isn't she? They'd only know each other from Quidditch. Or perhaps parties, but Carter's usually at Slytherin ones or Hufflepuff because of Violet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel Arthur Finch

PostSubject: Re: Shit ain't gonna last; it will fade to the past.   Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:39 pm

So, friends that met at the Three Broomsticks. Maybe he sat down and Carter walks in and there's nowhere to sit. She sees Dan and recognizes him from a party of Hahn's and sits down next to him and they start to talk then become friends or something like that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carter Blake Langley

PostSubject: Re: Shit ain't gonna last; it will fade to the past.   Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:05 pm

They'd never be friend-friends like: oh-let's-go-hang-out. And she probs wouldn't recognize him. She's usually drunk at parties. He might know her from Quidditch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel Arthur Finch

PostSubject: Re: Shit ain't gonna last; it will fade to the past.   Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:15 pm

I know that. Oh lol that would make sense. And ya that would probs be better than recognition.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayla Grace Lauring

PostSubject: Re: Shit ain't gonna last; it will fade to the past.   Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:44 am

Carter and Ayla have a few things in common so I could see them being friendly to each other, they both have a secret that they would rather not tell anyone, they don't like winter, and they're both slightly OCD. It's possible that they would know each other through Caile, who is in Slytherin, and that they would party together on occasion.
It's unfortunate that neither of them want to tell anyone about their secrets, they could probably help each other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carter Blake Langley

PostSubject: Re: Shit ain't gonna last; it will fade to the past.   Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 am

Yes, I could see them getting along. Maybe they're just two people who can party well together, smile about it the next day and then get over it. They don't go out of their way to be friends, but they get along well. As for the secret, Carter's is going to come out eventually. Perhaps not in a way she'd want it to, though. (;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayla Grace Lauring

PostSubject: Re: Shit ain't gonna last; it will fade to the past.   Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:54 am

Okay, well then I think Ayla could confide in Carter after she lets the secret out, then they could get through it together, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carter Blake Langley

PostSubject: Re: Shit ain't gonna last; it will fade to the past.   Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:00 am

As much as I want to say that would totally work.... I don't think it will. The manner in which her secret gets let out is rather violent. I don't think that would work, but you should totes check out Camden. She may be able to do that. Considering that Camden is an unregistered animagus, too. Let me know what you think.

Only Violet's going to know Carter's secret for a while....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayla Grace Lauring

PostSubject: Re: Shit ain't gonna last; it will fade to the past.   Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:03 am

Okay, I'll check out Camden tomorrow morning before I leave for work.
So then they'll just be drinking buddies?
Maybe a smile and a quick chat every once in a while in the hallway, great hall, or classes but mostly they only talk at parties?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carter Blake Langley

PostSubject: Re: Shit ain't gonna last; it will fade to the past.   Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:08 am

I think that will work. (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caile Dean Monty

PostSubject: Re: Shit ain't gonna last; it will fade to the past.   Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:10 am

What do you think for Caile? They're in the same house, same year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carter Blake Langley

PostSubject: Re: Shit ain't gonna last; it will fade to the past.   Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:17 am

It would have to depend on how he treats other people. I could see the two being friends, but I don't get a lot from his personality from his page. There's not a lot on how he treats others..... It's mainly just about his brother and Ayla. How does he react with his pureblood status? And what about girls sexually? Those are very big deciding factors in Carter's book.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caile Dean Monty

PostSubject: Re: Shit ain't gonna last; it will fade to the past.   Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:23 am

Since Caile wasn't raised by purebloods but instead on the streets he never really saw a difference between purebloods, halfbloods, and muggle borns (he had to steal from all of them) and he doesn't quite understand why everyone acknowledges the fact that your blood would make you different.

As for girls, he wouldn't take advantage of anyone on purpose (if he's super drunk there's not much he can do about it), he doesn't like the kind of girl that focuses too much on looks.

Other then that, he's the kind of guy that wont start a conversation other then when he's had a few drinks but he'll carry on a conversation if someone starts talking to him. Also, even though he was a theif back in his hometown, he would never steal from another student.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carter Blake Langley

PostSubject: Re: Shit ain't gonna last; it will fade to the past.   Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:15 pm

I think he and Carter would get along quite well. She wouldn't ever be really good friends with him because she'd see him as only committed to Ayla, but I think the two could be fairly close. Like a NevillexHarry sort of friendship. They're pretty close and will defend each other, but they don't hang out on a daily basis, but they always acknowledge each other.

My proof would be that Caile would like the fact that although Carter is pretty, she doesn't regularly dress to impress. It's usually something comfortable or athletic. And she's also a pureblood with his views, but for different reasons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caile Dean Monty

PostSubject: Re: Shit ain't gonna last; it will fade to the past.   Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:19 pm

Makes sense.

He wont be hanging out with Ayla too much since they're in different years and houses, they would have their own friends. They'll talk every once in a while but since they're like brother and sister they wont really hang out at all (they'll see each other all summer and have plenty to talk about).

Yeah he'd like that about her, natural beauty is always best in his eyes.

So a NevillexHarry friendship sounds good. =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shit ain't gonna last; it will fade to the past.   

Back to top Go down

Shit ain't gonna last; it will fade to the past.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next