Geminio Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLog inLatest imagesSearchRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Quit Medicine
Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:15 am by Guest

» 50 Mg Winstrol Tablets
Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 am by Guest

» reality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there
Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:30 pm by Daniel Arthur Finch

» Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea.
Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:51 pm by Violet Miakoda Buxton

» Friend or foe, you just will never know who can you trust, in a world that's oh so cold.
Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:43 pm by Carter Blake Langley

» Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?"
Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:49 am by Carter Blake Langley

» Welcome to the human race
Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:07 pm by Camden Thalia George

» Nothing left to lose
Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:13 pm by Caile Dean Monty

» Public; flying_highh
Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:41 am by Violet Miakoda Buxton

» Planning more than a party
Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:40 am by Violet Miakoda Buxton

Chatbox
Top posters
Camden Thalia George (284)
Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? I_vote_lcapDo You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? I_voting_barDo You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? I_vote_rcap 
Annabelle Katherine Reese (232)
Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? I_vote_lcapDo You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? I_voting_barDo You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? I_vote_rcap 
VetaVillanueva (91)
Carter Blake Langley (69)
anastasia (56)
Dean (54)
Violet Miakoda Buxton (43)
milamae (42)
Everett Geoff Jones (39)
GFadmin (36)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful?

Go down 
+4
Annabelle Katherine Reese
Everett Geoff Jones
Carter Blake Langley
Violet Miakoda Buxton
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Violet Miakoda Buxton

Violet Miakoda Buxton

Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? Empty
PostSubject: Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful?   Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:49 am

l o r d y l o r d y i t s
v i o l e t m i a k o d a b u x t o n
Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? Av08Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? Taylor3v
17. Half-blood. Hufflepuff.

people around the world i am here to introduce
you to violet, aka vi, mia, viola.
she has travelled around this earth seventeen times
since her birth. you should get to know this girl because she
is the most awesome!

LADIESandGENTLEMEN

acquantance Ladies and gentlemen please
new friends Would you bring your attention to me?
good friends For a feast for your eyes to see
best friends An explosion of catastrophe
bffs Like nothing you've ever seen before
drinking buddies Watch closely as I open this door
party buddies Your jaws will be on the floor
online friends After this you'll be begging for more
childhood playmates Boom! Do you want it? Boom! Do you need it?
neighbors Boom! Let me hear it! Ladies and gentlemen
childhood neighbors Boom! Do you want it? Boom! Do you need it?
school chums Boom! Let me hear it! Ladies and gentlemen
like siblings Ladies and gentlemen good evening

IwalkALONE

mutual hate I'm sick of all these people talkin' out their heads.
i hate you I've never understood a damn thing that they said.
you hate me From words to actions never knowing what they're about.
arch enemiesI guess I'll have to chew them up and spit them out.
mutual dislike I walked for miles inside this pit of danger.
i dislike you I've swallowed down a thousand years of anger.
you dislike me The weight of the world is fallin' on my shoulders.
childhood enemies A place where no one follows me. I walk alone.
best friends turned enemies I'm sick of all these people talkin' out their heads.

CLICKclickBOOM

parent Click, Click Boom. I'm coming down on the stereo,
sibling hear me on the radio, click, click boom.
cousin I'm on the radio station touring round the nation,
grandparent leaving the scene in devastation.
aunt I can see it in my mind, I can see it in their eyes.
uncle It's close enough to touch it now,
neice but far away enough to die. Click, Click Boom.
nephew What the hell is wrong with me?
child My mom and dad weren't perfect

ALWAYS

mutual love/current/(***final) I hear a voice say "Don't be so blind"
you love me It's telling me all these things
i love you That you would probably hide
boyfriend Am I your one and only desire?
girlfriend Am I the reason you breathe
engaged Or am I the reason you cry?
married Always, always, always, always, always, always
mutual crush I just can't live without you
you're crushing on me I love you, I hate you
i'm crushing on you I can't get around you
secret crush I breathe you, I taste you
ex good terms I breathe you, I taste you
ex bad terms I can't live without you

The Disclaimer
t h i s w a s c r e a t e d b y x x j e z z y x g u r l x x o n r p g - d i r e c t o r y .
p l e a s e d o n o t r e m o v e t h i s c r e a t e t a g o r s h e w i l l c o m e t o y o u r
h o u s e a n d e a t a l l y o u r c o o k i e s a n d d r i n k a l l y o u r m i l k !
t h e s o n g s a r e c r e d i t e d t o s a l i v a s h e d o e s n o t o w n a n y
o f t h e s o n g s a n d g o t t h e l y r i c s f r o m a - z l y r i c s u n i v e r s e .
t h e c o l o r i n g w a s d o n e t h a n k s t o h e r e t h e r e . n e t a n d w e b m o n k e y . c o m .

EXAMPLE ONLY

a m b e r l e a n n e r o b e r t s
Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? Parker08 Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? Parker07 Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? Parker06

bffs Like nothing you've ever seen before

ambersays?? "detailed history goes here. minimum of ONE paragraph"

Code:
[size=10][font=MS UI Gothic][color=#3399CC]first[/color]middle[color=#3399CC]last[/color][/font][/size]
[IMG]THREE[/IMG] [IMG]MATCHING[/IMG] [IMG]ICONS[/IMG]

[size=1]RELATIONSHIPS HERE[/size]

[size=9][color=#009900]Your name [/color]says[color=#009900]??[/color] [i]"detailed history goes here. minimum of ONE paragraph"
[color=#3399CC]Violet [/color]says[color=#3399CC]??[/color] [i]let me write here[/i][/size][/i]

Last edited by Violet Miakoda Buxton on Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Violet Miakoda Buxton

Violet Miakoda Buxton

PostSubject: Re: Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful?   Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:58 am

And I wanna take you down

CarterBlakeLangley
Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? Blake2 Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? Blake1 Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? Blake

best friends An explosion of catastrophe

Carter says?? "Since a drunken mishap of shared secrets and spilled hearts their fifth year at Hogwarts, Carter and Violet have been each others best friend. You can see them partying hard and having a good time or watching each other's asses. You won't separate these two. There's too many secrets keeping them together."
Violet says?? "We met at a party where I'd say we both ended up collapsing somewhere in the corridors. That night I can remember we giggled like school children and we opened our hearts completely - a drunken mouth speaks a sober mind I guess. But since that night we been as tight as can be, nobody messes with us, because I guess people are fearful of us for some reason. There are a lot of dark secrets between us that we both hope never come out in public, though you never know who will betray your trust."

EverettGeoffJones
Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? Callan3 Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? Callan1 Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? Callan2

mutual dislike I walked for miles inside this pit of danger.

everett says?? "Everett is kind of a stalker towards Carter. Since Carter and Violet are the best of friends, Violet naturally doesn't like Everett that much. They don't act like they hate each other, they just mainly not speak. They could see each other at parties or in the hall and maybe exchange a few glances or words, but nothing really major."
Violet says?? This guy just irritates me whenever I see him! Ughr! Basically he's some creepy little stalker kid that really, really fancies Carter. We don't go out of our way to publicise our dislike of each other, but we just tend to avoid each other. If we're stuck in a situation where we have to be around each other, we'll simply speak to each other the bare minimal.

HahnYoungChun
Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? Hc3 Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? Hc2 Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? Hc1-1

mutual crush I just can't live without you
good friends For a feast for your eyes to see

Hahn says?? "I've seen you around for a few years now. We've became good friends as you tagged along with Carter. I've always thought you were different from other girls and I've always had a sort of crush, but never acted on it. I keep my eyes open for a moment when to steal you to the side. But I'd never do anything to ruin our friendship. Carter keeps telling me I should act on it, since she has known for a while. (Actually she guessed.) But I don't know any good way to tell you and I forced her to swear never to mention it, but I'm sure she drops hints."
Violet says?? Me and Hahn met through Carter, not surprisingly at a party. He seemed like the typical party guy that all the girls love and at first I wasn't all that keen on him. But we're in the same house and over the years I've gotten to know a softer, funny side to Hahn and we're pretty good friends now. We have some nice conversations and he makes me smile. I'm beginning to crush on Hahn a lot but he's definitely not into me at all, I don't think. I'm waiting for the moment when he pays ateention to me and not a bunch of other girls, in all honesty.

but your soul cannot be found.

Last edited by Violet Miakoda Buxton on Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:49 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Carter Blake Langley

Carter Blake Langley

PostSubject: Re: Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful?   Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:14 am

Code:
[center][size=10][font=MS UI Gothic][color=#3399CC]Carter[/color]Blake[color=#3399CC]Langley[/color][/font][/size]
[img]http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc25/volleyball_chick1031/blake2.jpg[/img] [img]http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc25/volleyball_chick1031/blake1.jpg[/img] [img]http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc25/volleyball_chick1031/blake.jpg[/img]

[size=1]The best of friends[/size]

[size=9][color=#3399CC](carter)[/color]says[color=#3399CC]??[/color]
[color=#009900](carter)[/color]says[color=#009900]??[/color] [i]"Perhaps they met at a party their fourth or fifth year, were tipsy and spilled a lot of shit to each other. And then through that they got really close. I'll PM you with something plotty-wise. But maybe Carter has come close to telling Violet she's a werewolf, but hasn't. But I think with the partying they do, it could be cool. Carter's the playul, cheery-type that would put up with Violet's bipolar disorder. She wouldn't judge. Whatcha thinkin'?[/size]"[/i] [/center]

Last edited by Carter Blake Langley on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Violet Miakoda Buxton

Violet Miakoda Buxton

PostSubject: Re: Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful?   Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:32 am

Teehee that sounds good to me, I'll add to the list now Smile

Can you put it in code form for me please? Sorry
Back to top Go down
Everett Geoff Jones

Everett Geoff Jones

PostSubject: Re: Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful?   Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:34 pm

I would think Acquaintences? or not even knowing each other? because they are in different houses and years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful?   Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:58 am

I'm not for sure about Annabelle. Maybe they got drunk one night and kinda got into an arguement like thing? Maybe friends had to convince them out of it? Don't really care for each other?
Back to top Go down
Violet Miakoda Buxton

Violet Miakoda Buxton

PostSubject: Re: Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful?   Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:35 am

They both sound good to me.
Are Carter and Belle friends? If so, I think that they could be some rivalry between them Smile
But lack of interest in each other sounds good for both.

Could you fill in the form please? (:
Back to top Go down
Everett Geoff Jones

Everett Geoff Jones

PostSubject: Re: Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful?   Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:30 pm

everettgeoffjones
Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? Callan3 Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? Callan1 Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? Callan2

Hate

everett says?? "Everett is kind of a stalker towards Carter. Since Carter and Violet are the best of friends, Violet naturally doesn't like Everett that much. They don't act like they hate each other, they just mainly not speak. They could see each other at parties or in the hall and maybe exchange a few glances or words, but nothing really major. What about that?"
Violet says?? let me write here
Back to top Go down
Daniel Arthur Finch

Daniel Arthur Finch

PostSubject: Re: Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful?   Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:41 pm

I think their relationship would be depending on his relationship with Carter and/or Hahn. Dontcha think?
Back to top Go down
Violet Miakoda Buxton

Violet Miakoda Buxton

PostSubject: Re: Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful?   Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:01 pm

Daniel; Hmm, I don't know. He's three years younger than Violet so I don't think she'd really know him that well.
But I think what you said it good, we should wait to see what Carter/Hahn say (:
Back to top Go down
Hahn Young Chun

Hahn Young Chun

PostSubject: Re: Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful?   Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:41 pm

Code:
[center][size=10][font=MS UI Gothic][color=#3399CC]Hahn[/color]Young[color=#3399CC]Chun[/color][/font][/size]
[img]http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc25/volleyball_chick1031/hc3.jpg[/img] [img]http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc25/volleyball_chick1031/hc2.jpg[/img] [img]http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc25/volleyball_chick1031/hc1-1.jpg[/img]

[size=1]ღi'm crushing on you I can't get around you
ღparty buddies Your jaws will be on the floor
ღgood friends For a feast for your eyes to see
[/size]

[size=9][color=#009900]Hahn [/color]says[color=#009900]??[/color] [i]"I've seen you around for a few years now. We've became good friends as you tagged along with Carter. I've always thought you were different from other girls and I've always had a sort of crush, but never acted on it. I keep my eyes open for a moment when to steal you to the side. But I'd never do anything to ruin our friendship. Carter keeps telling me I should act on it, since she has known for a while. (Actually she guessed.) But I don't know any good way to tell you and I forced her to swear never to mention it, but I'm sure she drops hints."
[color=#3399CC]Violet [/color]says[color=#3399CC]??[/color] [i]let me write here[/i][/size][/i] [/center]
Back to top Go down
Ayla Grace Lauring

Ayla Grace Lauring

PostSubject: Re: Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful?   Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:35 am

I think that Ayla and Violet would probably just be aquaintances, maybe they met at a party once or twice but that'd probably be about it. They're in different houses but the same year so maybe they know of each other but have no reason to hate or like each other just yet.
Back to top Go down
Violet Miakoda Buxton

Violet Miakoda Buxton

PostSubject: Re: Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful?   Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:50 pm

Ayla; I think aqquaintances sounds about right. They'd probably just know each other through classes. Maybe they could get together and study sometime.. or randomly bump into each other. Never say never (:
Back to top Go down
Ayla Grace Lauring

Ayla Grace Lauring

PostSubject: Re: Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful?   Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:02 pm

Sounds good to me =)
Back to top Go down
Caile Dean Monty

Caile Dean Monty

PostSubject: Re: Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful?   Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:08 am

I'm not sure about Violet and Caile, probably just aquaintances?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful?   Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Geminio Roleplay :: CHARACTER APPLICATIONS :: CHARACTER RELATIONS-
Jump to: