Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Wes Brickley [ladies man]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wesbrickley

PostSubject: Wes Brickley [ladies man]   Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:08 am

Wes James Brickley
Wes needs friends, enemies, love interests, acquaintances, etc. He loves to love the ladies, so don't be short on those.
A L L T H E M M A T E S

Best Friends:
Friends: Jack, Edward
Frenemies: Preston
Pretend Friends:
Friends With Benefits: Poppy
Same Clique: Jasper
Just Met: Mila
First Name Basis: Jason, Iris
A L L T H E M H A T E R S

I Hate You:
You Hate Me: Ren , Veta
Mutual Hatred: Rhodes
Annoyance: Veta
Jealousy:
A L L T H E M L O V E R S

Flirtation: Jenn, Reagan, Adeline
Sisterly Love: Belinda
You Have A Crush:
I Have A Crush: Annabelle
Mutual Crush: Maxie
Ex But Still Friends:
Ex And Hate One Another:
Current:
Future: Maryse
Soulmates: Poppy

Last edited by wesbrickley on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:08 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
edwarddavin

PostSubject: Re: Wes Brickley [ladies man]   Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:40 am

I have Edward (Slytherin) and Reagan (Gryffindor). Wes and Edward could be friends potentially. As for Reagan, she's up for anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Wes Brickley [ladies man]   Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:08 am

For Jack; I think they could be good friends--not best friends like B and zac-- but really good non the less. They both love parties and having a good time.

For Maxie; She could have a crush on him. Although... PLOT IDEA. Perhaps since he likes the night and moon and everything he could come out on a full moon and is walking around her area and she could attack him? He won't die--obviously-- but when she returns to human she could like freak out mentally that she almost killed someone and she'd try to push away all her friends. Mila would then be dying to know what up with her friend and she could put it all together and thats how she figures it out! So Mila would confront Max and wa-laa! =)

For Rhodes; I'm thinking hatered. Haha, dont think he'd like a serious prefect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voldemere

PostSubject: Re: Wes Brickley [ladies man]   Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:51 am

I'm up for anything with Jenn. And with Jason, I think it should just be acquaintences or something. Of course we could do a Hufflepuff/Slytherin classroom thing 'cause Jason and Wes are in the same year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belinda

PostSubject: Re: Wes Brickley [ladies man]   Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:34 pm

Fairly good mates with Zac?

Very close/big brother style love with B?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
prestoncardova

PostSubject: Re: Wes Brickley [ladies man]   Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:37 pm

Iris and Wes are just on name basis terms? They probably arent in the same clique and i dont
think she would be very eager to be in his presense.

Preston and Wes frenemies? Preston has somewhat of an ego and does think of himself as the
ultimate ladies man so he probably cant admit that Wes is jsut as slick. Hahahaa.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wesbrickley

PostSubject: Re: Wes Brickley [ladies man]   Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:36 am

i like the thing with preston and wes.
i was thinking that maybe they could be sort of the party throwers. they are seen together a lot in those sort of circumstances but they are both always pushing each other off of center stage because they both think they are so much better than eachother?

even in gryff/slyth classes, perhaps if wes was to answer a question, preston would one up him and just add to it, making it better so that the teacher shines on preston rather than wes and vice versa.

with the ladies, perhaps at school parties, wes is always trying to woo prestons date or whatever. both of them just want to be THE man, if you know what i mean. but in the end, they are always just friendly punching each other on the shoulder and patting eachother on the back...

idk if i explained that very well, lol. but hopefully you get the idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wesbrickley

PostSubject: Re: Wes Brickley [ladies man]   Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:07 am

I put Reagan and Jenn under flirts. With Wes being such a...well horn dog, he flirts with virtually any girl he meets. Overtime, maybe they can develop into something more
(or less) if that's what you guys wanted.

Edward I put as good friends. Sense they are in the same house and most likely see a lot of each other.

Zac and Wes can be friends sense they have similar personalities and I am all for the brotherly like love with B. I am thinking they should go way back. Maybe they met first year?

For Jack, they are close friends but maybe Jack has some unknown jealousy issues with his relationship with B? Because they are so close? Maybe Wes could sort of help Jack realize his hidden feelings for her as well?

Rhodes is a definite hate because of their differences. Wes isn't much of a studier, he prefers to socialize. And with Rhodes always telling on his friends and getting in the way of their fun, I don't think they would mesh very well.

Jason is a first name basis. They see each other in class and maybe sit together occasionally, but their relationship doesn't go much farther than that.

Maxie and Wes could definitely have a thing. Wes would be really into her because she knows how to have fun. I love the added drama with the moon and whatnot. I think that would be a good way for Mila to piece things together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
prestoncardova

PostSubject: Re: Wes Brickley [ladies man]   Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:35 pm

I got the idea loud and clear. Sounds perfect!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poppy Noelle Grey

PostSubject: Re: Wes Brickley [ladies man]   Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:05 pm

So I'm thinking this would be a lot like a Blair-Chuck relationship if you've ever watched Gossip Girl. They're so completely unable to commit it's funny, but they belong together even though it takes them forever to realize it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wesbrickley

PostSubject: Re: Wes Brickley [ladies man]   Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:14 am

I've never watched Gossip Girls unfortunately :/

But I was thinking like; Wes knows he cares for Poppy a lot, but he hasn't realized that deep down he really loves her. I think that they would be really open and comfortable around each other. They are in the same house, so they would see a lot of each other and talk a lot. Be close friends even.

Maybe he would realize it this year at school, towards the end? After his fling with Belle and Maryse and whatnot. Through everything Poppy would stick by him and he would do the same for her.

Maybe they can even joke around about being with each other. Like Wes could hint at the idea and then pull back and be like, "but I wouldn't wanna be tied down." and of course, she would agree and say the same sorta things in return. But somewhere along the road, maybe during a time when Poppy is in a relationship, Wes realizes he has feelings for her, and being with her starts to sound like a good idea.

He could go after her and that could cause drama between her, and whoever her bf at the time is.

I'm just spewing out ideas, so feel free to add and subtract. (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poppy Noelle Grey

PostSubject: Re: Wes Brickley [ladies man]   Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:52 am

Oooh, I like that. I'm thinking that after Wes pursues her for a while Poppy wil realize he's the only guy she's ever really opened up to and that she loves him, but she's terrified to tell him and crap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wesbrickley

PostSubject: Re: Wes Brickley [ladies man]   Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:31 pm

Hooray!
Lol.
I think throughout the RP between them, maybe I'll drop hints as to what Wes is really feeling and trying to bury.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poppy Noelle Grey

PostSubject: Re: Wes Brickley [ladies man]   Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:34 pm

Samezies. Poppy will think something but throw it aside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wes Brickley [ladies man]   

Back to top Go down

Wes Brickley [ladies man]
Page 1 of 1