HomeLog inCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Chatbox
Top posters
Camden Thalia George (284)
Shoutmix chatbox! I_vote_lcapShoutmix chatbox! I_voting_barShoutmix chatbox! I_vote_rcap 
Annabelle Katherine Reese (232)
Shoutmix chatbox! I_vote_lcapShoutmix chatbox! I_voting_barShoutmix chatbox! I_vote_rcap 
VetaVillanueva (91)
Carter Blake Langley (69)
anastasia (56)
Dean (54)
Violet Miakoda Buxton (43)
milamae (42)
Everett Geoff Jones (39)
GFadmin (36)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shoutmix chatbox!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GFadmin
Admin
GFadmin

Shoutmix chatbox! Empty
PostSubject: Shoutmix chatbox!   Shoutmix chatbox! EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:44 pm

We have gotten rid of the forumotion chatbox and added one from shoutmix!

This will be better for everyone because, unlike the forumotion chatbox, this one saves all of the previous chatting and you do not need to 'log in' to post. So our guests and lurkers can chat as well!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://geminio.tk

Shoutmix chatbox!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Geminio Roleplay :: GEMINIO ROLE PLAY FORUM :: NEWS-
Jump to: