Geminio Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLog inLatest imagesSearchRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Quit Medicine
Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:15 am by Guest

» 50 Mg Winstrol Tablets
Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 am by Guest

» reality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there
Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:30 pm by Daniel Arthur Finch

» Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea.
Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:51 pm by Violet Miakoda Buxton

» Friend or foe, you just will never know who can you trust, in a world that's oh so cold.
Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:43 pm by Carter Blake Langley

» Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?"
Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:49 am by Carter Blake Langley

» Welcome to the human race
Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:07 pm by Camden Thalia George

» Nothing left to lose
Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:13 pm by Caile Dean Monty

» Public; flying_highh
Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:41 am by Violet Miakoda Buxton

» Planning more than a party
Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:40 am by Violet Miakoda Buxton

Chatbox
Top posters
Camden Thalia George (284)
Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 4 I_vote_lcapDevon totally PWNS all of you - Page 4 I_voting_barDevon totally PWNS all of you - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Annabelle Katherine Reese (232)
Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 4 I_vote_lcapDevon totally PWNS all of you - Page 4 I_voting_barDevon totally PWNS all of you - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
VetaVillanueva (91)
Carter Blake Langley (69)
anastasia (56)
Dean (54)
Violet Miakoda Buxton (43)
milamae (42)
Everett Geoff Jones (39)
GFadmin (36)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Devon totally PWNS all of you

Go down 
+2
Camden Thalia George
VetaVillanueva
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Camden Thalia George

Camden Thalia George

Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:22 pm

I'm an odd one. Very odd.
Back to top Go down
VetaVillanueva

VetaVillanueva

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:28 pm

*gasp* Normal? What's that? Is it contagious?! GET AWAY FROM ME I MIGHT CATCH YOUR NORMAL!

I saw that on my friend's FB flair.

Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 4 Normal10
Back to top Go down
Camden Thalia George

Camden Thalia George

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:34 pm

I dislike the use of OMG.
Back to top Go down
VetaVillanueva

VetaVillanueva

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:40 pm

Hey, I didn't make it.

Why?
Back to top Go down
Camden Thalia George

Camden Thalia George

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:41 pm

It's annoying and it reminds of effing little ten-year-old girls who are LIKE OMG THAT PURSE IS SO CUTE!

...And I want to punch them in the face.
Back to top Go down
VetaVillanueva

VetaVillanueva

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:44 pm

Ick, I hate people like that. I hardly ever use the word "omg" I normally type out the whole thing.

I hate it when people use chat speak out loud. Like your talking to them and they say "lol" and I'm like "dude, I can see that you're not laughing."
Back to top Go down
Camden Thalia George

Camden Thalia George

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:45 pm

I wouldn't be friends with somebody who would do that and if they were speaking to me I would just walk away.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:46 pm

Yeah. I'm always thinking "it takes the same amout of time to just say 'oh my god' or laugh than to say 'omg' or 'lol'"
Back to top Go down
Camden Thalia George

Camden Thalia George

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:47 pm

You just sound like a fucker instead.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:50 pm

You sound like an idiot with no education except what you have picked up on facebook and texting!
Back to top Go down
Camden Thalia George

Camden Thalia George

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:51 pm

At first I thought you were talking about me... I was like, "WHAt MUTHAFUCKA?!"
....But then I realized... and yeah. I need sleep.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:53 pm

Yeah I was thinking that just after I sent it. I meant people who do that Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Camden Thalia George

Camden Thalia George

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:54 pm

//puts away knife.
Alright.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:01 am

Hey now! This board IS titled "Devon totally PWNS all of you" so I am the only one allowed to have a knife.

//pulls out machete and pokes you with it, not hard enough to cut though

I have a machete by the way.
Back to top Go down
Camden Thalia George

Camden Thalia George

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:02 am

Ilike to eat knives.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Katherine Reese

Annabelle Katherine Reese

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:10 am

Are you in the circus, Rina?
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:57 am

Knives? I thought you ate erasers? Do you eat erasers shaped like knives?
Back to top Go down
Camden Thalia George

Camden Thalia George

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:17 am

I eat lots of things.
Back to top Go down
VetaVillanueva

VetaVillanueva

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:47 am

If neopets has a knife shaped eraser, I promise I'll send it to you.
Back to top Go down
Adeline

Adeline

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:55 am

They do not have any knife shaped erasers on neopets.
Rina will be heart-broken.
Back to top Go down
VetaVillanueva

VetaVillanueva

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:04 pm

Damn! What about eraser shaped knives?
Back to top Go down
Adeline

Adeline

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:52 pm

Nopeeee.
But, there IS a uni eraser.
Of a uni's horn. Closet thing to a knife.
x)

Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 4 Sch_uni_eraser
Back to top Go down
anastasia

anastasia

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:57 pm

xD
Back to top Go down
VetaVillanueva

VetaVillanueva

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:57 pm

Hmm, a uni horn. I bet you could shank someone with it, that's a start.
Back to top Go down
Camden Thalia George

Camden Thalia George

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:11 pm

My name is Marina Langley and I believe in unicorns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devon totally PWNS all of you   Devon totally PWNS all of you - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Devon totally PWNS all of you
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Geminio Roleplay :: GEMINIO ROLE PLAY FORUM :: OFF TOPIC CHAT-
Jump to: