Geminio Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLog inLatest imagesSearchRegister
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Quit Medicine
Party like it's not your birthday.  EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:15 am by Guest

» 50 Mg Winstrol Tablets
Party like it's not your birthday.  EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 am by Guest

» reality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there
Party like it's not your birthday.  EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:30 pm by Daniel Arthur Finch

» Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea.
Party like it's not your birthday.  EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:51 pm by Violet Miakoda Buxton

» Friend or foe, you just will never know who can you trust, in a world that's oh so cold.
Party like it's not your birthday.  EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:43 pm by Carter Blake Langley

» Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?"
Party like it's not your birthday.  EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:49 am by Carter Blake Langley

» Welcome to the human race
Party like it's not your birthday.  EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:07 pm by Camden Thalia George

» Nothing left to lose
Party like it's not your birthday.  EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:13 pm by Caile Dean Monty

» Public; flying_highh
Party like it's not your birthday.  EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:41 am by Violet Miakoda Buxton

» Planning more than a party
Party like it's not your birthday.  EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:40 am by Violet Miakoda Buxton

Chatbox
Top posters
Camden Thalia George (284)
Party like it's not your birthday.  I_vote_lcapParty like it's not your birthday.  I_voting_barParty like it's not your birthday.  I_vote_rcap 
Annabelle Katherine Reese (232)
Party like it's not your birthday.  I_vote_lcapParty like it's not your birthday.  I_voting_barParty like it's not your birthday.  I_vote_rcap 
VetaVillanueva (91)
Carter Blake Langley (69)
anastasia (56)
Dean (54)
Violet Miakoda Buxton (43)
milamae (42)
Everett Geoff Jones (39)
GFadmin (36)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Party like it's not your birthday.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Annabelle Katherine Reese

Annabelle Katherine Reese

Party like it's not your birthday.  Empty
PostSubject: Party like it's not your birthday.    Party like it's not your birthday.  EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:41 am

Annabelle needs some relationships. Enemies, Friends, Lovers, Crushes, or some type of a combination? Hit me with your best shot.(:

A L L T H E M F R I E N D S

Best Friends:
Friends:
Frenemies:
Friends With Benefits:
Same Clique:
Just Met:
First Name Basis:

A L L T H E M H A T E R S

I Hate You:
You Hate Me:
Mutual Hatred:
Annoyance:
Jealousy:

A L L T H E M L O V E R S

Flirtation:
Brotherly Love:
You Have A Crush:
I Have A Crush:
Mutual Crush:
Ex But Still Friends:
Ex And Hate One Another:
Current:
Future:
Soulmates:
Didn't Know I Liked You:

Back to top Go down
Hahn Young Chun

Hahn Young Chun

PostSubject: Re: Party like it's not your birthday.    Party like it's not your birthday.  EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:48 pm

I'm not sure if he'd really know her. Perhaps she attends a few of his parties, and maybe tried flirting with him a bit. But Hahn's not the type to pay a lot of attention to the girls that just flirt with him. He might remember her from Quidditch or something, but that's not his main focus. I don't really think he'd have much of a connection to her, but she might know who he is.
Back to top Go down
Camden Thalia George

Camden Thalia George

PostSubject: Re: Party like it's not your birthday.    Party like it's not your birthday.  EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:51 pm

Like you mentioned on Camden's page, I don't think these two would have much of a relationship passed Quidditch. They could be able to function if assigned as partners, but they don't really have a drive to talk.
Back to top Go down
Carter Blake Langley

Carter Blake Langley

PostSubject: Re: Party like it's not your birthday.    Party like it's not your birthday.  EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:53 pm

I think Carter would know who Annabelle is from Quidditch, due to the fact that Carter is constantly looking for competition. I don't think she'd take Annebelle as much of a threat, which wouldn't really drive her to try and be friends or anything. Carter likes to know her rivals and possibly learn from them. But I couldn't see them hating each other. I'm not sure. My characters just don't seem to have anything in common with yours.
Back to top Go down
Ayla Grace Lauring

Ayla Grace Lauring

PostSubject: Re: Party like it's not your birthday.    Party like it's not your birthday.  EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:31 am

I think we already agreed that Ayla and Annabelle would be friends, probably party together and stuff. Same house, same year.
Ayla probably wont open up to her so they wouldn't be best friends but friends for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party like it's not your birthday.    Party like it's not your birthday.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Party like it's not your birthday.
Page 1 of 1