Geminio Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLog inLatest imagesSearchRegister
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Quit Medicine
Monty, Caile Dean  EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:15 am by Guest

» 50 Mg Winstrol Tablets
Monty, Caile Dean  EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 am by Guest

» reality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there
Monty, Caile Dean  EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:30 pm by Daniel Arthur Finch

» Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea.
Monty, Caile Dean  EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:51 pm by Violet Miakoda Buxton

» Friend or foe, you just will never know who can you trust, in a world that's oh so cold.
Monty, Caile Dean  EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:43 pm by Carter Blake Langley

» Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?"
Monty, Caile Dean  EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:49 am by Carter Blake Langley

» Welcome to the human race
Monty, Caile Dean  EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:07 pm by Camden Thalia George

» Nothing left to lose
Monty, Caile Dean  EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:13 pm by Caile Dean Monty

» Public; flying_highh
Monty, Caile Dean  EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:41 am by Violet Miakoda Buxton

» Planning more than a party
Monty, Caile Dean  EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:40 am by Violet Miakoda Buxton

Chatbox
Top posters
Camden Thalia George (284)
Monty, Caile Dean  I_vote_lcapMonty, Caile Dean  I_voting_barMonty, Caile Dean  I_vote_rcap 
Annabelle Katherine Reese (232)
Monty, Caile Dean  I_vote_lcapMonty, Caile Dean  I_voting_barMonty, Caile Dean  I_vote_rcap 
VetaVillanueva (91)
Carter Blake Langley (69)
anastasia (56)
Dean (54)
Violet Miakoda Buxton (43)
milamae (42)
Everett Geoff Jones (39)
GFadmin (36)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Monty, Caile Dean

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caile Dean Monty

Caile Dean Monty

Monty, Caile Dean  Empty
PostSubject: Monty, Caile Dean    Monty, Caile Dean  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:21 pm

CAILE DEAN MONTY
Monty, Caile Dean  E1
Monty, Caile Dean  Title1
Hai, guise. You can call me Caile Dean Monty.
But, if you really know me, call
me
Caile or C. I like
to be given presents on

April 15th.
I turned seventeen
on my last one. The hat sang
me into
slytherin. I'll
take you on with my
11" Hawthorn wand with a phoenix tale feather core . Guess what?
I'm a
pureblood. Do
I care? You'll find out
Do you have a pet? Well, mine's
name is
Rocker and
he's an
owl.
Sometimes I get called Alex Pettyfer,
but I like myself better.

Monty, Caile Dean  Title2
ALL ABOUT ME ALL ABOUT ME ALL ABOUT ME
Caile Dean Monty
Male
Alex Pettyfer
Straight
Slytherin
Pureblood

Caile likes swimming, playing quidditch, reading, adrenaline, playing pranks, partying, playing guitar, singing, the sea, and women.
Caile HATES talking to people he doesn't know, girls who start drama, heat, sleeping (waste of a night), liars, nerds, being looked down on, not being noticed, pity, and jealousy.

GREATEST STRENGTH
Caile's greatest strength is his ability to stay calm in the most hectic of times, or at least to appear calm. He's one of those people that makes everyone else calm just being in the same room with him. While he does like to think things through, he's too quiet to tell others his plans so he generally keeps them to himself and lets everyone else figure it out.
GREATEST WEAKNESS
Caile's greatest weakness is that he can not admit defeat. He is as stubborn as a single person can get and he wont take no for an answer. Most people don't bother getting to know him due to the fact that he mostly keeps to himself, though girls mostly find him mysterious.
PERSONALITY
Caile is probably one of the most complicated guys to get to know personality-wise. He's a generally quiet person, speaks when spoken to or when he has a witty retort to another's comment. He uses sarcasm excessively, very few find this to be funny.
Caile has a great fear of opening up to people, but he also fears being alone. Since he was forced to live on the streets as a child he was never alone. That is, until one night when his brother, Adam, didn't return from theiving one day. He was only 6 and left alone to fend for himself for the night. When you're raised on the streets of Ela Vale you learn that you're nothing if you're alone.
Caile is stubborn, he wont lose an arguement, he CAN'T lose an arguement. He has a way of talking his way out of anything, or simply calming his opponent down so that they see things a little more clearly.

PATRONUS
When Caile was ten, he tried to break into a manor in the outskirts of Ela Vale. He wasn't expecting them to have a gaurd dog. He managed to get out of there alive but was forced into the forest where he collapsed on the forest floor. a few hours passed and it began to become dark when a wolf with a copper coat found him and cuddled up beside him. There was something awfully familiar about this wolf. After ten minutes had passed, the wolf licked his face and ran off into the woods, less then a minute later his best friend, Ayla wandered into the clearing he was sitting in. This is why his patronus takes the form of a wolf, he somehow believes that the wolf brought Ayla to him, it saved his life.
VERITAMSERUM
Caile's darkest secret is that he once stole something from his older brother, Adam. It was a locket that their parents had given Adam. There's rules on the streets, you can steal from strangers but once you steal from your family you're a criminal. Nobody knows about the locket except for Caile, who wears it all the time while at Hogwarts.
MIRROR OF ERISED
When Caile looks into the mirror of erised he sees himself standing, while people cheer. He is the minister for magic. He is in control, of everything.
BOGGART
If Caile were faced with a Boggart he would find himself standing all alone in the dark with no where to go, no one to turn to. He has yet to figure out a way to conquer this fear.
AMMORTENTIA
Caile is very attracted to the smell of cinnamon. He also likes blondes but not fake, prissy, whiny, complacement barbie doll blondes. He likes a girl who doesn't wear too much makeup. a strong personality is always a plus, also someone who wont leave him for stupid reasons.

ALL ABOUT LOOKS ALL ABOUT LOOKS ALL ABOUT LOOKS
HEIGHT - 5'11"
WEIGHT - 165lbs
EYES
Caile has the kind of eyes that make you melt. They're blue and they look like the morning sky on a cloudless day.
FACIAL FEATURES - Scar on his right jawline.
HAIR
Caile has blonde hair that reaches just below his ears. He likes to wear it swept to the side or styled to resemble a hairstyle from the 1940's when he's dressed formally.
CLOTHING STYLE
Caile has a very simple clothing style. His main outfit is generally jeans, t-shirt, cardigan or sweater. Sometimes he can be seen walking around the slytherin common room after a night of partying wearing nothing but a pair of sweatpants.
In the summer he does have a pair of shorts that he likes to wear when it gets really hot but, he still generally wears jeans. He doesn't usually like to wear hats but he will on occasion. Also, he's never seen without his locket around his neck.
OH, AND ALSO
Caile got a tatoo when he was 16 of the wolf that saved his life, a small wolves silhouette, howling at the moon, above his heart.

ALL ABOUT FAMILY ALL ABOUT FAMILY ALL ABOUT FAMILY
MOTHER
Julianna Monty was murdered when Caile was only one year old. All he knows about her is that she was once one of the best aurors the ministry had ever seen. He has no memory of his mother so, therefore, he does not count her as his own. He has no longing to meet his mother.
FATHER
Stephen Monty, Caile knew his father only briefly. He has only one memory of his father. His brother, his father, and himself went fishing one day, he got to reel in his own fish. That was long after his mother had died. The next memory he has of his father is the day he left. He ran away, just left Caile and Adam to fend for themselves, so they ran too.
SIBLINGS
Caile's only sibling is Adam, his older brother and father figure throughout most of his life. Adam is the most caring and compassionate person Caile knows though his best friend, and sister, Ayla disagrees. A few years before they left for Hogwarts, Ayla stopped making eye contact with Adam and snapped at him often. But, for the most part, the three of them (with the addition of Bethany, Kolby, and Elic) get along as one, big, happy family.
BRIEF HISTORY
Caile has very few memories from his past, he prefers to live for the moment, putting all memories of his brutal past behind him. No, Caile didn't exactly have the perfect childhood, in fact, he barely had a childhood at all.
As soon as his father left, Adam told Caile to pack the bare minimum and hurry. They had to get out of that house right away. From then on Caile was raised on the streets, giving him a bitter view of the world, everyone was his enemy, the only person he could trust was himself. That was until Ayla came along, just a young girl with no where left to go.
Ayla became Caile's best friend, she was the only one he wanted to protect in this world. While he did love his brother, if it came down to it, he would pick Ayla over Adam any day. When he was sent off to Hogwarts with only a handful of money from Adam he thought he could start anew but only found himself in a world where people criticized others simply because of their blood type, houses fought, and teachers picked favorites. It was clear that his new life was no different. He remained bitter.

Monty, Caile Dean  Title3
Money_o_o Melena 18
Well, hello there, my name is Melena and I am a complete nerd. What a way to start out a bio eh? But it's true, my hobbies include graphic design, writing, and reading. I watch star trek, play video games (Zelda is my fave), and my favorite movie happens to be Some Kind of Wonderful (weren't expecting that one, were you?).
I'm from Canada... Eh. British Columbia to be exact. If you really want to know more about me you can check out my livejournal, loveeshine.livejournal.com. <go ahead.
Neopets-wise you can reach me at money_o_o, ask me anything, I don't bite.

Monty, Caile Dean  E5-2 Monty, Caile Dean  E4-2 Monty, Caile Dean  E3-1

Last edited by Caile Dean Monty on Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GFadmin
Admin
GFadmin

Monty, Caile Dean  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monty, Caile Dean    Monty, Caile Dean  EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:29 am

P E N D I N G
You might want to consider a change of play by. Logan Lerman is a little young looking for seventeen. If you'd like to keep him, please either change the age or add in his looks section about looking younger. You'd also need to add something about how that affects his day-to-day life.

Also, can you add something about his mother. Although he never knew her, there's still something about her. Does he long to meet her? Does he care? Anything? Can you add it, please?
Back to top Go down
http://geminio.tk
Caile Dean Monty

Caile Dean Monty

Monty, Caile Dean  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monty, Caile Dean    Monty, Caile Dean  EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:11 am

How's this?
Back to top Go down
GFadmin
Admin
GFadmin

Monty, Caile Dean  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monty, Caile Dean    Monty, Caile Dean  EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:45 am

A C C E P T E D
Ow! Ow! Alex Petyfer is spicy. (: Enjoy role playing!
Back to top Go down
http://geminio.tk
Sponsored content

Monty, Caile Dean  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monty, Caile Dean    Monty, Caile Dean  Empty

Back to top Go down

Monty, Caile Dean
Page 1 of 1