Geminio Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLog inLatest imagesSearchRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Quit Medicine
Comin' out your mouth with the blah blah blah EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:15 am by Guest

» 50 Mg Winstrol Tablets
Comin' out your mouth with the blah blah blah EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 am by Guest

» reality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there
Comin' out your mouth with the blah blah blah EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:30 pm by Daniel Arthur Finch

» Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea.
Comin' out your mouth with the blah blah blah EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:51 pm by Violet Miakoda Buxton

» Friend or foe, you just will never know who can you trust, in a world that's oh so cold.
Comin' out your mouth with the blah blah blah EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:43 pm by Carter Blake Langley

» Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?"
Comin' out your mouth with the blah blah blah EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:49 am by Carter Blake Langley

» Welcome to the human race
Comin' out your mouth with the blah blah blah EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:07 pm by Camden Thalia George

» Nothing left to lose
Comin' out your mouth with the blah blah blah EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:13 pm by Caile Dean Monty

» Public; flying_highh
Comin' out your mouth with the blah blah blah EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:41 am by Violet Miakoda Buxton

» Planning more than a party
Comin' out your mouth with the blah blah blah EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:40 am by Violet Miakoda Buxton

Chatbox
Top posters
Camden Thalia George (284)
Comin' out your mouth with the blah blah blah I_vote_lcapComin' out your mouth with the blah blah blah I_voting_barComin' out your mouth with the blah blah blah I_vote_rcap 
Annabelle Katherine Reese (232)
Comin' out your mouth with the blah blah blah I_vote_lcapComin' out your mouth with the blah blah blah I_voting_barComin' out your mouth with the blah blah blah I_vote_rcap 
VetaVillanueva (91)
Carter Blake Langley (69)
anastasia (56)
Dean (54)
Violet Miakoda Buxton (43)
milamae (42)
Everett Geoff Jones (39)
GFadmin (36)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Comin' out your mouth with the blah blah blah

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Everett Geoff Jones

Everett Geoff Jones

Comin' out your mouth with the blah blah blah Empty
PostSubject: Comin' out your mouth with the blah blah blah   Comin' out your mouth with the blah blah blah EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:36 pm

EverettGeoffJones
This post is specifically for CAMDEN ; word count=374

As the sun streamed in through the windows, Everett... jumped out of bed? It may seem uncharacteristic of him but, he in fact got out of bed without a fuss. He dressed himself in a black V-neck, dark blue jeans with a hint of gold, a black belt, his converse, and made sure he had his necklace around his neck before taking off to the Great Hall. He didn't bother showering or brushing his teeth this morning. He had something important to do.

The smell of food started to make his stomach growl as he approached the hall. He entered and, instead of going to his table, he went over to the Ravenclaw table. He stood at the head of one side and looked all across it. Some girls at the end gave him an awkward stare and he looked down at them in a "what?" face and walked off.

God! Where is she! Everett started to freak out. He desperately needed to talk to Camden. Maybe she's outside reading a book or something? yes that could be it! maybe she skipped breakfeast, or even ate early or something! Everett ran out of the hall and started to search the grounds in some her favorite spots to sit and read. Then, he found her. She was walking with a few girls he had never seen before. He ran over and grabed her shoulder and turned her around."Camden! I need to tal-" He started.

"Hey!" the girl screamed, "Get off of me!" Oops. Everett hesitated and he started to blush.

"Sorry, I thought you were my friend." Everett said with a half smile then took off toward the lake, totally embarrassed. Once he reached the lake, he looked around still for Camden but could not find her. Defeated, Everett leaned against a tree close to the water and slid down it, bark and sap getting on the back of his shirt. He looked over the lake and sighed. His stomach growled and contemplated on weather or not to go eat. he decided against it and closed his eyes, sighed, and hit the back of his head hard against the tree in defeat. Where was Camden?

Comin' out your mouth with the blah blah blah CallanEMOAnnoyed

Last edited by Everett Geoff Jones on Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Camden Thalia George

Camden Thalia George

PostSubject: Re: Comin' out your mouth with the blah blah blah   Comin' out your mouth with the blah blah blah EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:03 pm

✖ ✖ ɟяﻉﻉⅮ☮ℳ && βℓ٥٥⊃ ✌//———
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
I make my mark and fight for tomorrow. Finally I've got something. Something I can raise my voice for.
Comin' out your mouth with the blah blah blah Camden
C A M D E N T H A L I A G E O R G E
This post is especially for EVERETT JONES. And it's got 648 WORDS in it.

An overly fluffy calico cat lay perched in the uppermost branches of one of the tallest trees on the campus of Hogwarts. Camden had her front paws tucked under her chest. There was no need for claws to hold onto the branch. It was thick enough to easily balance on. Her tail wrapped around the side of her torso and was carefully laid on her nose. There was no tickle through the hair that covered her face.

The day was hot. It was early morning, but already the sun was beating through the leaves. Spots of sunlight were dappled across the orange, black, and white pelt of Camden’s back as it fought its way through the leaves. Random shadows from the collection of leafs cast themselves across the innards of the tree, which included Camden, mixing with the light of the sun. It was the perfect mixture of sunlight and shade. This was the reason Camden picked it.

Her eyes were shut, but her mind was not asleep. She thought of last night’s study session. Her mind buzzed with questions, quizzing herself on everything related to northern European plants. The subject was dull, but it was required. Camden wasn’t one to slack on anything related to school. As she was just getting to water-living plants, a voice caught on the tiny hairs lining her ears. The trickle of sound brought her from her state of study.

It was Everett. The determined boy was romping around on the ground. He wandered over to a group of girls. The middle one seemed to resemble Camden, which was when Camden realized what he was doing. What a foolish boy to think I’d be traveling around in a pack of girls. Since when did I have a posse? Camden thought wishing to laugh.

The boy’s perseverance to locate Camden caused her to rouse. It was still breakfast, and from the absent food lump on Everett’s stomach, he had skipped it. That wasn’t normal Everett behavior, so it had to be worth getting up. I mean it has to be important. The plants will be just as boring when I return.

Standing up, Camden placed one paw in front of the other to give herself better balance. Although she had not been asleep, a yawn escaped her maw. Her white canines glinted in the light. After a few blinks, the feeling of turning from cat to human came and went. Camden was straddling the thick branch, her hands were holding on in front of her.

With a swing of the leg, she dropped down another branch. The pattern continued until she was several branches below. Leaves fluttered down passed her face. A few caught in her hair. Camden was careful not to catch her skin on the rough bark. Her short jean shorts would not protect her. She might also rip the lacy tights that were underneath them going down into her ballet flats. Her white polo was already wrinkled, but that wasn’t a care. It was undone several buttons, so the messy look worked. One of her favorite feather hair bands sat on her head.

Her feet hit the ground with a thud. Camden looked up to see Everett sitting against a tree several yards away. He was perfectly opposite to her. Standing up, she brushed herself off, slightly adjusted her navy blue and silver tie, and then rolled her eyes at the boy.

”Wrong tree, dumbass.” she began walking over to him. The same group of girls that Everett had approached laughed slightly at Camden as she fell out of the tree. Under her breath, she shot a tongue-tying charm at them. Once she reached Everett, Camden reached in her pocket and pulled out an apple.

”What’s so important that you skipped breakfast,” she tossed the fruit to Everett just as she sat down in front of him, falling cross legged.

Comin' out your mouth with the blah blah blah CGEMOhappy-1
Back to top Go down
Everett Geoff Jones

Everett Geoff Jones

PostSubject: Re: Comin' out your mouth with the blah blah blah   Comin' out your mouth with the blah blah blah EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:29 pm

EverettGeoffJones
This post is specifically for CAMDEN ; word count=444

His stomach growled again and throat mimicked it. Maybe I'll see her in class. Or around the hallways. That might be enough time even. Ugh! I'll just message her on WWWW. Time for some grub. Did I smell bacon back in the hall? Everett was just about to stand up when he heard a slight thud and a familiar voice say,"Wrong tree, dumbass."

Everett turned and saw the girls he "ran into" snicker then grab their mouths. Oh Camden. Everett thought with a smile.

As she approached, Camden took an apple out of her pocket and threw it to him. He caught it, barely. With a wide grin, Everett quickly polished the fruit on his shirt and took a large chunk out of the side. juice ran down from his mouth as Camden said,"What's so important you had to skip breakfeast?"

Everett's face overcame with a confused look. Shoot. What was I gonna tell her? Everett had been so happy to find her and to get some food in his stomach that he completely forgot what he was going to ask her. With a quick swallow, Everett remembered what he was going to ask.

"Okay," Everett started as he wiped off the juice from his face with his sleeve,"So you know how that loser Hahn had another party?" Everett and Hahn were not really considered "friends". Everett hates admiting that he is jealous so he just claims that he hates him.

"Well, he obviously didn't invite me and I thought he would ya know?" Everett in fact did not think that Hahn would ever invite him to a party because of he and Carter were so close."So I was ready to try and seduce Carter into liking me at that party!" Everett would never say that to other people but he felt somewhat close to Camden. Also, she was his kind of "go to girl" if he wants to spill out his worries or love life, etc.

"But, that obviously didn't happen so now I need to figure out another way to get her to like me! Do you have anything? I don't care what it is." Everett sounded desperate and that's because he was. He had been in love with Carter for god knows how long. He has been a sorta "stalker", as some people would put it, towards her. He knows he should probably lay off but guys have... urges... that can't be stopped. So, even though they aren't best friends, Camden knows Carter and that's good enough for Everett to go to her for advice on this particular matter.

Last edited by Everett Geoff Jones on Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Camden Thalia George

Camden Thalia George

PostSubject: Re: Comin' out your mouth with the blah blah blah   Comin' out your mouth with the blah blah blah EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:47 pm

✖ ✖ ɟяﻉﻉⅮ☮ℳ && βℓ٥٥⊃ ✌//———
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
I make my mark and fight for tomorrow. Finally I've got something. Something I can raise my voice for.
Comin' out your mouth with the blah blah blah Camden
C A M D E N T H A L I A G E O R G E
This post is especially for EVERETT JONES. And it's got 483 WORDS in it.

Camden wanted to laugh. Everett hardly managed to capture the fruit. It took a moment to realize that he had food, but once he did, his teeth were through the skin and into the juicy white core of the apple. The liquid dripped down his face. Camden’s own face contorted into something of disgust as she watched it slip down his chin. Her lips pinched back in horror.

After Everett had taken a bite, Camden was waiting for him to spill. She didn’t really want to get back to her studying, but she knew it was needed. What could she say? Northern European plants just didn’t hold her interest in class. It required memorization outside, too. But literally. Outside. In trees to be in fact.

Camden was just about to open her mouth to tell Everett to spit it out. Or possibly to wipe the saliva and apple juice off his chin. She didn’t know which would come out first. But Everett beat her to the punch. He began by mentioning Hahn. That sort of put Camden into a pissy-sort of mood. She liked ignore the kid. The one time she tried an overly large amount of alcohol was at one of his parties. Violet had suggested that she went. Trying to escape the absurd amount of noise, Camden had gone to the fire whisky.

Mistake one.

She had never drank before and didn’t understand her limitations. Nor did she realize how fast fire whisky could affect you. Camden had been dancing on tables before an hour hit. Later she made her way over to Hahn, who had been sitting quietly in a corner with Carter, the only girl she recognized. Carter left quite soon after Camden got there. Since Hahn and Camden were both drunk, they ended up making out quite intensely.

Mistake two.

Camden wanted to groan with the thought of the memory. But she didn’t. She just remembered waking up in an unfamiliar common room on a couch next to Hahn. She left before he could wake up. Anybody who mentions it gets a curse. She and Hahn have always just ignored each other after that.

By the time Camden had come out of her little memory-trance, Everett was still going on about Carter. He had been stalking her for a while. Camden found it annoying that he was always talking to her about it. She didn’t care. This was usually the time when she wandered off, but he was done talking, so there wouldn’t be any of that.

”Carter’s cool to hang out with. I’ve been with her and Violet on a few occasions,” Camden thought once more of the party. ”She’s a bit of a drunk, if you ask me. But she plays a good game of Quidditch.” The urge to hit somebody with a bludger was strong. ”And Hahn isn’t that great of a guy. Trust me.”

Comin' out your mouth with the blah blah blah CGEMOangry-1
Back to top Go down
Everett Geoff Jones

Everett Geoff Jones

PostSubject: Re: Comin' out your mouth with the blah blah blah   Comin' out your mouth with the blah blah blah EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:33 pm

EverettGeoffJones
This post is specifically for CAMDEN ; word count=456

As he was ranting on about the love of his life, Camden started to look like she was daydreaming. Everett didn't care. She did it often and she ended up replying anyway so why bother her....right? That's the way he saw it. So if it doesn't bother him, why should he care if she wasn't paying attention!

When Everett did finish his long monologue, he was breathing heavier than usual. Damn, I talked fast! Everett thought. he stared at Camden awaiting a reply. She took a second or two to answer and Everett started to worry that he talked too fast. She then explained how Carter had a best friend named Violet and how Carter was a good Quidditch player and how she hates Hahn. Most of that was already covered in previous conversations.

"Camden, were you even paying attention?" Everett said in disgust,"This is very important to me you know. You told me stuff I already knew about Carter! I want something that I can do to get her to like me." Everett had a quick feeling that Camden didn't care. Maybe she didn't, he didn't know. He was just glad that she would even listen to him talk. Most people would find it annoying."Not facts about her." Everett continued,"Though that could help..." Everett trailed off thinking of ways to get Carter to like him.

The breeze picked up and blew the smell of the the mossy lake to them. It made Everett wrinkle his nose and shiver slightly. God I hate the smell of the lake. Everett thought as he looked at the body of water with disgust. A large leaf blew into his face catching him off guard and startling him.

"UGH!" Everett moaned,"Today just sucks ass!" Everett never usually cussed... well, out loud. Usually it's in his head when he is angry at a teacher or another peer. Only when he is truly mad, will he cuss out loud. He doesn't mind cuss words, he just choose not to say them. Maybe if he said them more Carter would like him! Yah! The bad boy image! Everett started to get excited but then shot himself down because she might not even like the "bad boy" type. He needs to do something... but what?

Everett put his left thumb and pointer finger on the bridge of his nose, closed his eyes and shook his head. God, I think I'm putting too much into her. Everett thought, trying to stop the pain of rejection. But I cant' stop!! he banged the back of his head against the tree for the second time today and didn't even flinch at the pain.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comin' out your mouth with the blah blah blah   Comin' out your mouth with the blah blah blah Empty

Back to top Go down

Comin' out your mouth with the blah blah blah
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Geminio Roleplay :: ROLE PLAY :: AROUND THE LAKE-
Jump to: