Geminio Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLog inLatest imagesSearchRegister
Similar topics
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Latest topics
    » Quit Medicine
    Either you're noticed or left out EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:15 am by Guest

» 50 Mg Winstrol Tablets
    Either you're noticed or left out EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 am by Guest

» reality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there
    Either you're noticed or left out EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:30 pm by Daniel Arthur Finch

» Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea.
    Either you're noticed or left out EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:51 pm by Violet Miakoda Buxton

» Friend or foe, you just will never know who can you trust, in a world that's oh so cold.
    Either you're noticed or left out EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:43 pm by Carter Blake Langley

» Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?"
    Either you're noticed or left out EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:49 am by Carter Blake Langley

» Welcome to the human race
    Either you're noticed or left out EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:07 pm by Camden Thalia George

» Nothing left to lose
    Either you're noticed or left out EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:13 pm by Caile Dean Monty

» Public; flying_highh
    Either you're noticed or left out EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:41 am by Violet Miakoda Buxton

» Planning more than a party
    Either you're noticed or left out EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:40 am by Violet Miakoda Buxton

Chatbox
    Top posters
    Camden Thalia George (284)
    Either you're noticed or left out I_vote_lcapEither you're noticed or left out I_voting_barEither you're noticed or left out I_vote_rcap 
    Annabelle Katherine Reese (232)
    Either you're noticed or left out I_vote_lcapEither you're noticed or left out I_voting_barEither you're noticed or left out I_vote_rcap 
    VetaVillanueva (91)
    Carter Blake Langley (69)
    anastasia (56)
    Dean (54)
    Violet Miakoda Buxton (43)
    milamae (42)
    Everett Geoff Jones (39)
    GFadmin (36)
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Either you're noticed or left out

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Ayla Grace Lauring

Ayla Grace Lauring

Either you're noticed or left out Empty
    PostSubject: Either you're noticed or left out   Either you're noticed or left out EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:31 pm

Either you're noticed or left out Untitled-1-3

This post is for: Camden Thalia George
    word count:346

Wolves, at least the regular kind, did not often travel alone in the forbidden forest but, there it was. A wolf, so close to the school grounds too. The wolf sat and watched the great lake and everyone around it, seemingly motionless, it's green eyes the only sign of life within the coppercoated body. Then it moved.

Slowly at first, it padded through the forest dodging trees and logs casually, it's eyes locked on something by the lake. When the wolf broke into a run it seemed as though nothing could keep up with it. It stopped suddenly at the edge of the forest.

A second or two passed and in its place there crouched a girl with eyes like the forest and hair like a sunset. The girl, Ayla Grace Lauring, stood up and brushed herself off. For someone who hates being an unregistered animagus, she sure changed a lot.

As she swiftly walked towards a tree by the lake it became obvious what she was running towards. A little purple book was grasped underneath the arm of a young boy, her book. She had been reading below a tree when she got an urge to change and reflect in quiet for a while.

"Excuse me." Ayla said, tapping the boy on the shoulder, "I think you grabbed my book, I left it under that tree over there," she motioned towards the tree, "It has my name on the inside cover, Ayla Grace Lauring." She nodded towards the book in the boys hand.

The boy opened up the books cover then passed it back to her, "Sorry." He said, then he was gone, Ayla was alone again. She held her book to her chest and turned around, back towards her tree. She sat down at the trunk and opened the little purple book, on the cover was the the words "Gramercy Classics, Wuthering Heights, Emily Bronte" in a white box, a muggle book.

She could have sat there and read all day but, instead, she was interupted by a Ravenclaw girl with dark brown hair.
    - - - - - - -

Back to top Go down
    Camden Thalia George

Camden Thalia George

PostSubject: Re: Either you're noticed or left out   Either you're noticed or left out EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:06 pm

✖ ✖ ɟяﻉﻉⅮ☮ℳ && βℓ٥٥⊃ ✌//———
    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    I make my mark and fight for tomorrow. Finally I've got something. Something I can raise my voice for.
    Either you're noticed or left out Camden
    C A M D E N T H A L I A G E O R G E
    This post is especially for AYLA LAURING. And it's got 509 WORDS in it.

The day had started out well. Camden had begun with a little bit of person beater practice. Personal because it had not been scheduled by their team captain, nor did the school actually permit Camden’s own form of practice. She’d been approached by a group of kids about it one time in her fourth year. Their little approach just made her hit them harder the next time.

Camden did what she pleased. That’s how it had always been. There was nothing to hold her back. She wasn’t afraid of rules. Her opinion was what defined her. Why let somebody not let her be her? That was the way Camden felt about it.

Walking out of the school at a rather swift pace gave Camden a bounce to her step. The wind brushed the her hair out of her face, which was currently falling around her shoulders. Her knee-high black boots smashed through the grass. Camden wore her black robe over a white button-down with her Ravenclaw tie hanging loosely around her neck. The shirt was tucked into a pale gray dress that looked like it had a bit of army-cargo trend to it. She wore lacy tights underneath.

Even after storing away her broom and beaters’ bat, kids still parted away from her. The first years especially, considering they were Camden’s favorite target. Most people believed this was because Camden just felt like bullying them. That wasn’t her motive at all. She had no feeling of I’m-older-so-I’m-better. She hated people like that. If you were younger, but better, then you deserved just as much respect. That was how she got her way onto the Quidditch team in the first place. She beat out the older kids.

No. She beat up the younger kids only because they were the smallest ones. It made ‘em more of a challenge.

Camden wanted to laugh at the memory of the time she caught a group of first years by surprise. One hadn’t even gotten hit, but he passed out from the terror. Camden herself had almost fallen off her broom in hysterics.

Almost reaching her destination, Camden’s cheerful mood faltered. Her hand was midway into her messenger bag to reach for the book on Charms when she saw her. The girl was sitting under one of Camden’s favorite spots. Usually, she’d just walk away and find another tree to climb into.

But today she’d worn tights.

Trees tend to rip holes in her tights and there was no way she could sit in a tree reading her book as a cat. Cats just didn’t do that. Not REAL cats anyway. This tree happened to be perfect for the days when she wore easily torn clothing. The floor wasn’t muddy, but covered in a plush layer of grass. And the tree wasn’t particularly rough for leaning on.

But here this chick sat.

Camden approached from behind. She didn’t recognize her, but that wasn’t going to stop Camden.

”Are you going to climb that tree or not?” the sound came out close to a hiss.

Either you're noticed or left out CGEMOangry-1
    Back to top Go down
    Ayla Grace Lauring

Ayla Grace Lauring

PostSubject: Re: Either you're noticed or left out   Either you're noticed or left out EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:30 pm

word count:318

Ayla sat, pressed against the tree trunk, reading, innocently. She had just finished reading one of her favorite chapters and was thinking over a quote with a smile on her face. She didn't even hear the girl walk up, but she did.

"Are you going to climb that tree or not?" The girl said, she didn't sound amused in the least. Ayla looked up at her, still in a trance from getting lost in her book, as she usually did when reading.

Ayla forced a small smile, she would have done better but she had been interupted, she was not in the mood for an all out grin, "I'm sorry?" Ayla asked, not that she meant to, that was supposed to be a statement, apologies usually were, "I just sat down but, if you're looking to climb this tree, I could move." Though that was the last thing Ayla wanted to do, she would.

She began to get up, looked towards the forest quickly, then back at her book. The only place she could be alone to ponder the thoughts she'd been having was in the forest, as a wolf. Every now and again she would crave it, the solitude of the forest, the shade of the trees, even if it meant changing.

"Would you mind..." Ayla started to ask the girl, eyes on the forest, "I mean, if it's not too much of a bother..." Ayla turned towards the girl, "Could you hold my book for me, if you're going to be staying here anyway, you don't even have to hold it... Just watch it." Half way through speaking, Ayla's attention turned back to the forest, "I'll be right back..." Ayla dropped the book on the ground.

She set off towards the forest, sprinting. She changed before hitting the cover of trees before realizing that that was a stupid idea, she just hoped nobody had seen her.

- - - - - - -

Back to top Go down
    Camden Thalia George

Camden Thalia George

PostSubject: Re: Either you're noticed or left out   Either you're noticed or left out EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:41 pm

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    I make my mark and fight for tomorrow. Finally I've got something. Something I can raise my voice for.
    This post is especially for AYLA LAURING. And it's got 401 WORDS in it.

Camden didn’t have to become any more snarky before she girl gave up the spot. Camden could tell that she really didn’t want to, but this was Camden’s spot. Most people at Hogwarts knew where her favorite places were and how to avoid them. Camden once thought there was a book written about it. Everyone just knew so well. But this girl. She didn’t.

In a moment, she was heading towards the Forbidden Forest, her book laying in the grass next to Camden’s foot. She was told to watch it. That was something she could do, but the thought of being interrupted later on was repulsive. Camden snatched up the book and began to follow the girl into the woods.

She wasn’t hard to keep up with. Her hair reflected the light. Camden followed at a good pace, but wasn’t sprinting to catch up. The woods were peaceful. They never felt this good. But then Camden liked to avoid them. Although she had a lonesome personality, Camden preferred open spaces with a lot of sunlight. She didn’t like being cramped in tight places. A tree provided excellent sunlight, shade, coolness, and was never a crowded spot.

But a large group of trees… was another story.

The Forbidden Forest in particular had many trees. All of which were incredibly large because of their ancient age. Most had trunks that would take close to a minute to walk around. Some, Camden could make out the tops of. Usually the forest made her feel trapped. But right now, she felt it welcoming her.

The branches were like arms open for a hug. Camden didn’t particularly like hugs considering she didn’t appreciate being touched, but the idea behind a hug was nice. This made the trees all the better considering they couldn’t really touch her. As the dense foliage opened up into a small clearing, the glittering hair of the girl caught her attention.

Camden was just about to hold the book up and shout for the girl when it happened. She just changed into a wolf and took off, never even looking to see if Camden had followed. She was stupid, obviously, but along with being an idiot, the girl was an animagus. By the way she had wandered into the woods, it was easy enough to realize that she didn’t want to be seen making her unregistered.

”Lovely,” Camden muttered and smiled deviously.

Back to top Go down
    Ayla Grace Lauring

Ayla Grace Lauring

PostSubject: Re: Either you're noticed or left out   Either you're noticed or left out EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:12 pm

word count:330

Ayla shot looks back to the lake as she ran, in wolf form now, if anyone had seen her this would all be over. She would never transform again. She could simply deny the stories of whoever saw her but she'd have to be extra careful, more would be watching her if they found out. Ayla couldn't have that.

She came to a clearing, her favorite clearing to be exact. It was perfect, the sunlight hit the surrounding trees just right and, in the middle, a giant oak swayed in the breeze. She often came to this clearing to practice little charms (the proof being the deformed lillies, like a cross between a lily and a dandelion, sitting off to one side. She had tried to get rid of them to no avail) and to sit and think whenever life got a little rough.

She panted, and glanced back towards the lake. Why worry, I'm sure no one saw me. She thought to herself as she sat down. Her tail wagged slightly as she thought about the day she had had. Everything had gone well, she even got those bonus marks she had wanted in potions class, even though it meant going in every weekend for the past two months to organize the ingredients.

She lay down, head rested on her paws and almost fell asleep, she would have too, were it not for the snapping branches and crackling leaves that her ears picked up every second or so. One of the many things Ayla hated about changing into a wolf was the heightened senses, nothing escaped her ears, which made it hard for her to sleep in this form.

As much as she resisted, Ayla picked up every snap, crack, scratch, scurry, and crunch within the forest. Not to mention, she attracted other wolves when she ventured too deep into the woods, this is why she stays close to the edge.

So no one will find her.

- - - - - - -

Back to top Go down
    Camden Thalia George

Camden Thalia George

PostSubject: Re: Either you're noticed or left out   Either you're noticed or left out EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:37 pm

This post is especially for AYLA LAURING. And it's got 328 WORDS in it.

Camden knew what she’d do. There wasn’t much she could do now, but later. Later was when she’d go for it. There really wasn’t a point in approaching her now. She was off roaming in the forest trying to be alone. Camden would let her have that, but she wouldn’t leave be the fact that there was another unregistered animagus on campus grounds.

There was always the idea that a few other students were animagi. Most were registered because they had done it legally. Camden was intelligent and skilled enough to make herself one. This girl wasn’t in Ravenclaw, otherwise Camden would have seen her, but that still didn’t mean she had to be stupid. There were other intelligent witches and wizards out there.

Looking around, Camden spotted the edge of the trees. The view was picturesque, like something seen in a painting or professional photo where the lighting is just perfect. The green contrasted so well with the dull blue tint of the forest. It was gorgeous. Camden wanted to remain standing there forever, just staring.

Instead, her mind forced a boot forward and she headed back to where she had left her bag. As she neared the tree, an idea hit her. What if I don’t see this girl again? Then Camden was reminded of the token in her hand. It’s beaten cover was much like her own favorite books. The girl would want this one back. Camden recognized the title. It was muggle. She wouldn’t be able to find a replacement here at school.

This girl would either come to Camden, or Camden would find her. If the choice was all up to Camden, she’d approach her first. Surprise was always her favorite tactic. It made her a good beater. You could ask any of the Quidditch player at Hogwarts. They all had bruises to prove it.

For now, Camden walked back towards the grounds. She’d ask another day. The book was still in her hand.

(Sooo... It's not really in Camden's nature to hunt her down. We can move the RP to another day and pretend like time has passed. Or we can take a break for now. Whichevs is up to you.)
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Either you're noticed or left out   Either you're noticed or left out Empty

Back to top Go down

Either you're noticed or left out
    Page 1 of 1