Geminio Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLog inLatest imagesSearchRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Quit Medicine
Wescorous James Brickley EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:15 am by Guest

» 50 Mg Winstrol Tablets
Wescorous James Brickley EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 am by Guest

» reality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there
Wescorous James Brickley EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:30 pm by Daniel Arthur Finch

» Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea.
Wescorous James Brickley EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:51 pm by Violet Miakoda Buxton

» Friend or foe, you just will never know who can you trust, in a world that's oh so cold.
Wescorous James Brickley EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:43 pm by Carter Blake Langley

» Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?"
Wescorous James Brickley EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:49 am by Carter Blake Langley

» Welcome to the human race
Wescorous James Brickley EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:07 pm by Camden Thalia George

» Nothing left to lose
Wescorous James Brickley EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:13 pm by Caile Dean Monty

» Public; flying_highh
Wescorous James Brickley EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:41 am by Violet Miakoda Buxton

» Planning more than a party
Wescorous James Brickley EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:40 am by Violet Miakoda Buxton

Chatbox
Top posters
Camden Thalia George (284)
Wescorous James Brickley I_vote_lcapWescorous James Brickley I_voting_barWescorous James Brickley I_vote_rcap 
Annabelle Katherine Reese (232)
Wescorous James Brickley I_vote_lcapWescorous James Brickley I_voting_barWescorous James Brickley I_vote_rcap 
VetaVillanueva (91)
Carter Blake Langley (69)
anastasia (56)
Dean (54)
Violet Miakoda Buxton (43)
milamae (42)
Everett Geoff Jones (39)
GFadmin (36)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Wescorous James Brickley

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wesbrickley

wesbrickley

Wescorous James Brickley Empty
PostSubject: Wescorous James Brickley   Wescorous James Brickley EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:04 am

Wes James Brickley
"You ain't gonna tie me down."
Playing • Loud • Partying • Wes

Wescorous James Brickley 2lut9h3

Pronunciation: Wes-core-us
Nickname: Wes
Roleplayed by: omgits_aubrey
Blood: Pure Blood
House: Slytherin
Year: 7th
Birthday: October 30th
Pet: Rat named Rat
Wand: 10 /12" Maple Dragon Heartstring
Broom: None
Patronus: Weasle
Animagus: None
Amotentia: Dirt, warm apple cider, cigarettes, watermelon.
Boggart: Dark water.
Dislikes: Tattle-tales, Muggle studies, children.

Family: Wes was born into a rich English family in England. Both of his parents were strong Voldemort supporters but after the war ended, his mother, Helix, boar a child and his family picked up and moved to America to start a new, 'normal' life that would be safer for his new young sister, Camille. For the majority of his life, Wes grew up in Northern California. Because of his location, Wes made a lot of muggle friends, and so blood purity doesn't matter so much to him. Growing up, Wed kept mostly to himself, upstairs in his room, or walking the moonlit streets with friends, sneaking into downtown bars and night clubs. When his parents found that he was friends with the muggles, they isolated him from the family, but Wes could care less.

About: Around school, Wes is known for his way with the ladies, his flirtatious attitude, and his player reputation. Wes almost always has at least one girl at his side. He loves to party and will never say no to having a good time. He is rarely in a bad mood, and likes to live a carefree, no strings attached kind of life. Wes likes to surround himself with people and loves to party hard.

Appearance: Wes is a tall guy, standing around 6'1". He has a medium build with toned muscles. He has brown-black hair and dark green eyes with thick brows. His right arm wears a half-sleeve tattoo and his left eyebrow is pierced with a silver barbell.
Back to top Go down

Wescorous James Brickley
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Geminio Roleplay :: CHARACTER APPLICATIONS :: CREATE YOUR CHARACTER :: SUBMISSIONS :: PENDING APPLICATIONS-
Jump to: