Geminio Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLog inLatest imagesSearchRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Quit Medicine
Welcome to the human race EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:15 am by Guest

» 50 Mg Winstrol Tablets
Welcome to the human race EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 am by Guest

» reality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there
Welcome to the human race EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:30 pm by Daniel Arthur Finch

» Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea.
Welcome to the human race EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:51 pm by Violet Miakoda Buxton

» Friend or foe, you just will never know who can you trust, in a world that's oh so cold.
Welcome to the human race EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:43 pm by Carter Blake Langley

» Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?"
Welcome to the human race EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:49 am by Carter Blake Langley

» Welcome to the human race
Welcome to the human race EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:07 pm by Camden Thalia George

» Nothing left to lose
Welcome to the human race EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:13 pm by Caile Dean Monty

» Public; flying_highh
Welcome to the human race EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:41 am by Violet Miakoda Buxton

» Planning more than a party
Welcome to the human race EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:40 am by Violet Miakoda Buxton

Chatbox
Top posters
Camden Thalia George (284)
Welcome to the human race I_vote_lcapWelcome to the human race I_voting_barWelcome to the human race I_vote_rcap 
Annabelle Katherine Reese (232)
Welcome to the human race I_vote_lcapWelcome to the human race I_voting_barWelcome to the human race I_vote_rcap 
VetaVillanueva (91)
Carter Blake Langley (69)
anastasia (56)
Dean (54)
Violet Miakoda Buxton (43)
milamae (42)
Everett Geoff Jones (39)
GFadmin (36)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Welcome to the human race

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayla Grace Lauring

Ayla Grace Lauring

Welcome to the human race Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the human race   Welcome to the human race EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:04 pm

Welcome to the human race Untitled-1-3

This post is for: Camden Thalia George
word count:321

Ayla woke up that morning determined, she threw on a quick outfit, jeans and a t-shirt, and strided out of Gryffindor tower. She marched straight down to the great hall, the smell of breakfast tempting her, inviting her in.

She looked around with a purpose, for any sign of the girl who had made off with her book. At least she assumed she had taken it, someone else could have, the girl could have left it under the tree. It was her favorite book though and she would ask every student in the school about it if she had to. It wasn't easy to come by muggle books in the wizarding world and she couldn't simply write home and ask her parents to send her another copy, she didn't have any of those.

She sat down at the Gryffindor table but kept a sharp eye out for the girl, she would have to come to the great hall sooner or later. Ayla would be watching for her every day, there was no way for her to get out of this. Besides, what could the girl do, avoid Ayla completely, never eat? No she'd show up eventually and Ayla will be waiting for her.

When I get my hands on that little theif... Ayla realized at this point she had no right accusing others of being a theif, look at her past, I'm going to... I'm going to... to be honest, Ayla wouldn't do anything to the girl. At least not out loud.

Ayla looked down at the food in front of her for a second, it looked extremely good. But Ayla couldn't eat until she was sure the girl wasn't there. Still, she stared at the delicious food in front of her, mouth water. She swallowed and realized she hadn't been keeping an eye out for the girl. She took one last longing look at the food.
- - - - - - -

Back to top Go down
Camden Thalia George

Camden Thalia George

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the human race   Welcome to the human race EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:18 pm

✖ ✖ ɟяﻉﻉⅮ☮ℳ && βℓ٥٥⊃ ✌//———
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
I make my mark and fight for tomorrow. Finally I've got something. Something I can raise my voice for.
Welcome to the human race Camden
C A M D E N T H A L I A G E O R G E
This post is especially for AYLA LAURING. And it's got 331 WORDS in it.

Making her way down the steps, Camden pushed passed several kids. She didn’t bother to turn or say that was sorry. If they were too stupid to realize that she was coming their way to move, then they deserved a bruise on the arm. Her leather boots banged on the stone floors with every step. Her short black skirt moved with her legs. A white tank top was tucked into her skirt and she wore her robe over all of it. Her Ravenclaw tie was covering her neck, giving her peers the message of what house she represented.

Making her way to the two great doors, Camden entered the Great Hall. Her side bag was swinging against her hip. She walked barely into the room before making it to the Ravenclaw table. Slamming one foot onto the bench scared off a few loud mouthed girls who gave her a hard glare before walking off. Camden slid onto the wooden bench right after.

Her hand went straight for a piece of toast. The wheat bread at Hogwarts wasn’t anything special, but Camden just enjoyed toast. She didn’t put anything on it except for butter. The natural flavor was something she enjoyed. Lifting her eyes, a familiar face caught her attention. The wolf-girl was sitting at the Gryffindor table. She seemed to be scouting the room, probably looking for herself. With her entrance, she most likely saw her. But just in case, Camden reached into her bag.

Pulling out a piece of paper with one hand and her wand with the other, Camden swiftly wrote something and then whispered a charm to the paper. It neatly folded itself into a paper bird in front of her. Taking a deep breath and then exhaling onto the note, she blew it towards the girl. On it she had written: Want your book back? You’ll have to howl for it. Didn’t think you could sniff me out first, did you?

Camden felt proud of her puns.

Welcome to the human race CGEMOangry-1
Back to top Go down
Ayla Grace Lauring

Ayla Grace Lauring

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the human race   Welcome to the human race EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:36 pm

word count:307

Ayla heard some commotion coming from the Ravenclaw table and she looked over to see the girl, she was here, finally. Ayla was preparing herself to get up and approach the girl when she noticed a little note flit past her ear and land directly in front of her.

Want your book back? You’ll have to howl for it. Didn’t think you could sniff me out first, did you?

Ayla's eyes widened and she looked back at the girl, glaring. Now this girl was getting on her nerves, she knew, she had seen. Ayla was careless and she couldn't take it back now. Ayla knew she had to respond to the note but didn't feel like making a scene in the middle of the great hall at the moment. Save the scene making for later.

A quick charm cleared the paper, Ayla took out a pen and wrote: You caught me, what are you going to do now? Tell everyone? I'll deny it. I like your spunk though. Just give me my book back, you have no proof of what happened.

She glanced back at the girl before blowing the note back in her direction. Ayla looked at her food and, not wanting to seem suspicious, she ate like a normal, happy, teenage girl. She even conversed with the girl beside her about the dry biscuits this morning. But, in the back of her mind, Ayla knew she wouldn't be getting that book back anytime soon.

She'd have to give up on the changing for a little while, her favorite clearing will still be there when she decides to return but, for the time being, she couldn't be seen wandering into the woods by herself.

All she could do in the meantime is act normal and wait for a response patiently.
- - - - - - -

Back to top Go down
Camden Thalia George

Camden Thalia George

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the human race   Welcome to the human race EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:51 pm

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
I make my mark and fight for tomorrow. Finally I've got something. Something I can raise my voice for.
This post is especially for AYLA LAURING. And it's got 330 WORDS in it.

Camden didn’t remove her eyes from the girl as soon as she had blown the note over. Once she had the note, Camden watched her eyes move back and forth across the words taking in the meaning. As soon as she had, they grew large, as she had expected them to. Afterward, she quickly wrote something back and returned the note with a glare.

Instead of laughing, Camden read the letter. You caught me, what are you going to do now? Tell everyone? I'll deny it. I like your spunk though. Just give me my book back, you have no proof of what happened. Now Camden really wanted to laugh. She was so wrong about what Camden’s intentions were.

“The joy of puns,” Camden breathed, and cleared the note to begin writing back. On it she took her time writing: I don’t need proof. A single mention from me and you’ll be checked by the professor of my choice. I’m not wrong often. And they know that.

Camden pinched her lips and looked back up. Her brown eyes narrowed as she let the note fly across the room once more. It seemed to take flight in slow motion. With a wink, Camden grabbed another slice of toast and began strutting out of the Great Hall. She was about to enter a narrow corridor when she leaned over to a younger student.

“When you see a girl come out looking flustered, tell her where I’ve gone.” She left him with a wink remembering his face so not to hit him next time she practiced.

The corridor she had chosen was perfect. It was just a hallway that led to the transfigurations classroom, but it was a longer route, so nobody ever took it. There were also doors on both ends that squeaked if anybody opened them. Finding a bench, Camden sat down and pulled one knee up. She then leaned back on her hands, palms pressing into the stone.

Back to top Go down
Ayla Grace Lauring

Ayla Grace Lauring

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the human race   Welcome to the human race EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:21 am

word count:306

Ayla got the second note as she bit into a breakfast sausage doused in syrup, her favorite breakfast. She read the note carefully under her breath, "I don’t need proof. A single mention from me and you’ll be checked by the professor of my choice. I’m not wrong often. And they know that." She looked around quickly to see the girl walk out of the Great Hall, "That little..." She said a little too loudly, bringing attention to herself from the other Gryffindors. She smiled at them and pushed her breakfast away from her. Before she left she lit the note on fire, she didn't want anyone reading that.

She stumbled out of the great hall and almost ran straight into a young student, "have you seen a girl..." Ayla shouted, the boy looked confused, "I mean... Did you see a Ravenclaw girl with dark brown hair come by here?" Ayla asked politely.

"Uhm... Yeah, she went that way." The kid said pointing towards a corridor, "she told me to tell you..." He added timidly. So she put this poor little boy up to this? What is she playing at?

"Thank you." Ayla smiled at the boy and shook his hand, he blushed at the female contact. She smiled at him and made her way down the hallway, almost running now, she had to catch this girl. It was about more then the book now, this was about the secret she hadn't even told her best friend.

Ayla knew this hallway, it was a back route she often took on her way to transfigurations. It was quiet and deserted except for the girl who sat on a bench. Ayla approached her and glared, "What do you want from me?" Ayla asked impatiently and waited for the girl to respond.
- - - - - - -

Back to top Go down
Camden Thalia George

Camden Thalia George

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the human race   Welcome to the human race EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:34 am

This post is especially for AYLA LAURING. And it's got 310 WORDS in it.

It was only a few minutes later that the girl came barreling down the corridor. Camden had heard her enter. The squeaky door was a dead give-away, just as she had planned. Her footsteps were hard on the stone floors. The air echoed with the reverberating sound. This was accompanied only by Camden’s breaths. As soon as she was standing in front of Camden the girl was demanding what she wanted from her. This Camden expected as much.

“How did you do it?” Camden leaned back a little farther. Her curiosity needed to be satisfied.

Tilting her head to the side, Camden began thinking. This girl is absolutely terrified of me. She would do anything for me not to tell. And I know exactly how it feels. To feel weak, pathetic, with no control. It’s horrible.

“But also why?” Camden had her reasons, too.

Camden hated being around people. Large crowds made her sick. Having people touch her made her want to push away. She was her own person. Camden never understood why some kids were so touchy-touchy all the time. She wanted to be able to get away from it all. Being able to transform into a cat was the perfect plan.

On the days when something or somebody was bothering her, Camden only had to find a nice window sill or a tree to lie in. Nobody bothered cats around Hogwarts. Since people brought their own cats, a lot of them were very unfriendly. They sometimes liked to bite or attack. Camden may or may not have been behind a few of those attacks, but that was just for fun.

Camden looked at the girl, trying to figure her out. She didn’t seem like the kind that wanted to escape all the time. She had been talking with another girl at breakfast. Camden just wanted to know.

Welcome to the human race CGEMOneutral-1
Back to top Go down
Ayla Grace Lauring

Ayla Grace Lauring

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the human race   Welcome to the human race EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:57 am

word count:328

Ayla thought over the girls questions in her mind, it suddenly struck her that this girl meant her no harm. She glanced around once more, making sure nobody was watching or listening.

"When I was ten..." Ayla started then paced in front of the girl, she had no reason to hide it from her anymore, "When I was ten someone, someone close to me, thought that it would be a good experiment for me to go through the process of becoming an animagus... To help me... Survive." She didn't want to give away too much of her unpleasent past, "He recorded the results of every day. It worked but... It wasn't exactly fun." Ayla looked at the girl curious as to why she even cared but decided to continue on, "Now, whenever I want to be alone, you know, left with my own thoughts, I just..." Ayla glanced around, "You know, change, and no one... No one bothers me, I can hide in the forest and be alone." She smiled, looking at the ground, then shot her head back up to the girl and glared, "but, I guess I have to stop that now, I've been careless and I can't risk anyone else finding out now can I?"

She focused a hard glare at the girl, she had better have had a good reason to be tormenting her like this otherwise Ayla might have to take evasive action, she wouldn't let this girl push her around any longer. She started running through curses in her head, then something occured to her, she had no idea who this girl was. All she knew about her was that she was in Ravenclaw and she was a pain in the... Neck.

"What's your name anyways?" She spat, stepping a bit closer so she was looking down on the girl. Ayla was not a push over, she just preferred to not have enemies, she hoped she wouldn't have to make one now.

- - - - - - -

Back to top Go down
Camden Thalia George

Camden Thalia George

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the human race   Welcome to the human race EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:16 am

This post is especially for AYLA LAURING. And it's got 369 WORDS in it.

Camden listened intently through the whole story. The girl hadn’t done it herself. Her story also didn’t make a lot of sense. The boy must have been doing something weird. Camden didn’t remember her transformation being horrible. But then the mind of a ten-year-old would stretch even a simple amount of pain to something extreme.

Leaning forward, Camden crossed her arms. She pinched her lips one more. After the girl was done with her story, she seemed to realize that Camden wasn’t planning on telling. Camden understood what it was like to not want to be around people. She knew what it was like to just need to be able to escape and get away.

The idea struck her dumb. She’d never wanted to do it before, but perhaps this would be a good chance. With the situation, there was no way that this girl would ever be able to do anything about it. Hell, she’d just want to protect her own ass. Camden’s plan was genius. She was going to allow the girl some breathing room along with giving herself a chance to possibly learn to trust a little.

She liked to push herself. It was kind of her thing.

“Camden Thalia George,” Camden paused and smiled, hoping to throw the girl off guard. “And you are an idiot. Learn to watch your back no matter the circumstance. Because when it comes down to it, it’s up to you, to keep yourself safe.” Without hesitating or showing any sort of reluctance Camden added, “I understand what you feel. You’d die rather than have people find out.” She stood up, although their bodies were close, Camden was shorter, so she still had to look up a bit.

“And I know for a fact that you don’t trust me. And I don’t blame you. But with this.” Camden let all emotion leave her face. “This you can.”

With that, Camden changed into a cat. She sat there on the floor. Instead of looking all the way up, she got to her paws and leaped onto the bench. That was when she swiftly changed back to her human form. Camden was sitting, legs crossed leaning against her palms once more.

“Even?”

Back to top Go down
Ayla Grace Lauring

Ayla Grace Lauring

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the human race   Welcome to the human race EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:58 am

word count:302

Ayla listened to the girl talk, head cocked to the side. Wait... Did she just call me an idiot? Ayla opened her mouth to say something but the girl kept speaking, she sure was persistent. She watched as the girl, who just recently introduced herself as Camden, transformed into a cat right in front of her eyes.

Ayla let out a sigh of relief, as she transformed back into a human, "She's one too." she said under her breath. "Are you... Registered?" She asked Camden. Suddenly feeling much more friendly towards her. Ayla had plently of questions to ask her, plenty of things to tell her, but she decided to hold them back for a little while and just let Camden speak.

A cat was an interesting choice, it's small, easily blends in. No one would suspect a cat. Whereas, if a wolf sauntered around the school grounds, there might be reason to suspect something fishy going on.

There's another one? She can't be registered, she would have turned me in if she was... Wouldn't she? At this point Ayla still wasn't certain what Camden's motives were so she wouldn't share too much just yet. If Camden proved a reliable friend she just might let her know about where she came from and why she needed to change to survive, how much easier it was to catch rather then steal the food she needed for dinner.

Ayla looked at Camden for a moment then added, "Do you change often?" she realized that a childlike gleam was in her eyes and she was smiling now, perhaps she had found someone she could confide in, finally a real friend. She didn't have many of those as of yet, of course, she had Caile, but he was more of a brother.
- - - - - - -

Back to top Go down
Camden Thalia George

Camden Thalia George

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the human race   Welcome to the human race EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:19 am

This post is especially for AYLA LAURING. And it's got 309 WORDS in it.

The moment the girl spoke again, Camden’s statement of idiot proved true once more. Of course she wasn’t registered. Why would she have brought her to an abandoned corridor? Again, the girl asked and question and wait for a response. Her question this time was at least an intelligent one.

“Maybe you’ve heard of that cat that likes to steal wands? That’s me, love.” Camden gave a short smile and a fake laugh, “Look, I’m not registered and I know you’re not either. I told you so that you can have so comfort in your days that I’m not going to tell anybody. Because I get it. I get that you don’t want to be around people some time. I REALLY don’t like people that much. I can lay around and do whatever I want. So yes, yes I change often. I more cat than human on the weekends.”

Camden took a step back to let the girl breathe. Her eyes remained hard though. This had to be a serious topic. There would be no oh-my-gosh-another-one elation from Camden. She knew there had to be other kids; she just never thought those kids would be like this girl here. Camden was still curious about the way she became an animagus. Sure, Camden’s process had taken most of her third year to do it, but it was never painful the way the girl had described it. She simply studied the spell and figured it out on her own.

“I don’t want people to know because that defeats the point of privacy, but I’m not going to shy away from what I can do just because I’m afraid someone might see. I take the risk because it’s worth it.” Camden sighed and rolled her tongue in her mouth. A bad taste was forming there. Perhaps this wasn’t such a good idea.

Back to top Go down
Ayla Grace Lauring

Ayla Grace Lauring

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the human race   Welcome to the human race EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:10 pm

word count:363

Ayla let Camden talk while she thought the whole thing over in her head. Just because this total stranger walked up to her and told her that she could be trusted didn't mean a thing to Ayla, she couldn't start trusting random people now. Halfway through Camden's speech Ayla's eyes hardened. Though she did have to break it to her, stealing student's wands was a nice trick, all Ayla had was scaring the first years who ventured a little too close to the forest.

Ayla may seem like the sweet and innocent little Gryffindor on the outside but, on the inside, she's cold, like this Camden seemed to be. She would let this girl know her secret for now, she may even see where their little friendship will take them, perhaps this is someone she could share all her rude thoughts with, but she still wont trust her until she manages to prove herself.

When Camden started talking again Ayla realized that they had one thing in common, they both knew the importance of solitude every now and again.

"Listen, you may be like me but there is no way I'm going to trust a total stranger just because we have one... Okay, two... things in common. First of all, you stole my book, which I still want back, by the way. Second of all, you threatened to report me, only to bring me here and force me to tell you my deepest secret." Ayla folded her arms in front of her, "I believe that we can get along for the time being though... You say your name is Camden? Wel mine's Ayla, Ayla Grace Lauring."

Ayla extended a hand, "And if you think for one second that you can decieve me..." She leaned in close, "Well... Let's just say, you don't want to do that." She added threateningly.

This girl has no idea just how tough you have to be to live on the streets, stealing, breaking in to houses, and all the other glorious stuff that comes with the whole "street rat" image, it makes a person hard. Ayla wasn't afraid to do whatever it takes to keep this girl quiet.

- - - - - - -

Back to top Go down
Camden Thalia George

Camden Thalia George

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the human race   Welcome to the human race EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:10 pm

This post is especially for AYLA LAURING. And it's got 332 WORDS in it.

Camden listened well to what the girl had to say. She seemed to be under the impression that her and Ayla, as she called herself, were now friends. That wasn’t true. At all. Camden didn’t like the way this girl seemed to think she was the shit.

“Listen, darling, I’m not telling you to trust me. Hell, I wouldn’t trust me. I have no loyalties to you so why in Merlin’s beard would you even consider trusting me. I don’t trust you and I know you don’t trust me. That’s why I told you! Now we HAVE to keep each other’s secret because they other knows about the other. I told you to give you comfort because I respect your need for privacy. I don’t trust you at all. I just know you can’t say anything without me saying something about you.” Camden’s eyes narrowed as she took another step towards Ayla. This girl just didn’t get it.

“And I’m sorry, but I didn’t force you to do anything. You told me to watch your book and then ran off. I followed you to say something, which I don’t even remember because I could care less,” Camden’s voice was at a yell now. “And dumb shit you just transformed in front of me. I never forced anything out of you. I found out because you’re an idiot.”

This girl infuriated Camden the more she spoke. The way she made assumptions was just silly. It was like her mind worked in miracles, like maybe everything was a blessing. But there were no such thing as miracles. And there’s not always good in everybody or in every situation. Including this one.

“And to get along,” Camden drew out every word carefully, “I’d have to actually like you. So don’t let me deceive you,” she added mockingly. She turned to leave, pausing a moment before the door to turn and look at Ayla. “Don’t think you could beat me either. Then you’re just deceiving yourself.”

Back to top Go down
Ayla Grace Lauring

Ayla Grace Lauring

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the human race   Welcome to the human race EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:47 pm

word count:468

Ayla kept her glare as Camden started to leave. She didn't like this girl, who instantly dislikes someone they don't know? And how dare she call her an idiot.

"So, you asssume that I'm an idiot?" She said quietly as Camden turned to leave, "You just... automatically dislike me? You have no idea who I am or what sort of life I've lived. What am I to you?" Ayla asked raising her voice, "I'm not looking for your pity or comfort, I'm used to taking care of myself. If you really respected my need for privacy you would have given me my book back and let it go. But you didn't. No, you wanted to talk to me for a reason. I would've continued on happily, no idea that anyone knew and you could have dropped it." She looked Camden up and down, "God, to think I could actually make a friend for once within all these pathetic kids." she added quietly.

Ayla decided right then and there that this girl might as well know what she was thinking, "I understand why you would think that I'm an idiot. I present this image to the world, the nice girl who grew up in her loving, pureblood home. Heck, I would think I was an idiot if I were to meet me... I'm going to tell you a little bit more about me... Since, you know, you can't do anything with this information anyways."

Ayla took a seat on the empty bench, preparing herself, "I could care less about you and your... obvious lack of people skills but I just want to let you know that, just because you're a Ravenclaw, you're not always right." Ayla kept her glare but her voice had dropped back down to a calm level, "How can I put this... I am... Homeless. Judge me all you want but, it doesn't change a thing. My parents died when I was very young and I was brought up by my aunt, she was a squib. Long story short, my aunt went insane when I was five and I left. From then on, I had to steal and beg my way through life, I even had to break into a house to use a fireplace in order to get here." This was as much as Camden needed to know. Ayla didn't want Camden to take pity on her, she just wanted to make a point, "So... If you think that I can't take you, and that I don't realise just how cruel the real world is... You're mistaken."

Ayla really didn't care about this girl's opinion on her, but she let the message sink in anyways, hoping to get through to her, "Oh and, like I said before, I really don't need your pity."

- - - - - - -

Back to top Go down
Camden Thalia George

Camden Thalia George

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the human race   Welcome to the human race EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:07 pm

This post is especially for AYLA LAURING. And it's got 459 WORDS in it.

Just as Camden was at the door, the girl started talking. Again. Still, the words pissed her off. She still made no sense. It was a hopeless case. There was no getting through this fat head. Once she was done, Camden turned back around and from the end of the hall, her voice echoed through the whole corridor.

“Let’s start with the beginning of what you said. You’re damn right I wanted to talk to you for a reason. I wanted to know how you became an animagus. That’s all I cared about. You, to me, are just another person. I don’t give a rat’s ass about you. And if you’re trying to make friends with me, then you’re so clearly wrong. I don’t have friends. I don’t want them. All people do is let you down.” Camden let out a sarcastic laugh.

“And I don’t think you’re an idiot. You present yourself as one in the way that you assume all the time. Don’t assume. Know. And you don’t come off the way you think you do. The way you talk, the way you word things, you seem like a person begging for attention. And don’t bring up the fact that I like attention. I love attention. I love having my opinion heard. But I don’t beg for it. I take it,” Camden snarled and flicked her hair, which had fallen into her face out of her eyes. “And to think that I was right all the time would be foolish. Nobody can know things, but when I speak for what I know; I damn right now it well. It’s not because I’m Ravenclaw either. It’s because I’m me. And for me, knowing is everything.”

“But you telling me about your little past doesn’t make a difference to me. Yeah, it sucks. Life sucks. Everybody knows that. It’s your place to survive on your own. Only you can do it, only you can keep yourself alive. There’s no relying on others. There’s no needing a hand. Because when it comes down to it, you can’t trust anybody.

“ And telling me that because life sucked for you, you’re better than me if a false statement, you couldn’t even turn yourself into an animagus on your own. I taught myself. Someone could get the shit kicked out of them every day for their whole life, but they’d still be pathetic. It’s why they were getting the shit kicked out of them in the first place. The world stomped on them. The world likes to do that. It doesn’t make you any better. What makes you better is skill. Skill is different.”

Camden pulled the book out of her bag and dropped it on the floor.

“Try accio next time.”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the human race   Welcome to the human race Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the human race
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Geminio Roleplay :: ROLE PLAY :: GREAT HALL-
Jump to: