Geminio Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLog inLatest imagesSearchRegister
Similar topics
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Latest topics
    » Quit Medicine
    Maryse Amour Copeland EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:15 am by Guest

» 50 Mg Winstrol Tablets
    Maryse Amour Copeland EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 am by Guest

» reality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there
    Maryse Amour Copeland EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:30 pm by Daniel Arthur Finch

» Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea.
    Maryse Amour Copeland EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:51 pm by Violet Miakoda Buxton

» Friend or foe, you just will never know who can you trust, in a world that's oh so cold.
    Maryse Amour Copeland EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:43 pm by Carter Blake Langley

» Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?"
    Maryse Amour Copeland EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:49 am by Carter Blake Langley

» Welcome to the human race
    Maryse Amour Copeland EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:07 pm by Camden Thalia George

» Nothing left to lose
    Maryse Amour Copeland EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:13 pm by Caile Dean Monty

» Public; flying_highh
    Maryse Amour Copeland EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:41 am by Violet Miakoda Buxton

» Planning more than a party
    Maryse Amour Copeland EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:40 am by Violet Miakoda Buxton

Chatbox
    Top posters
    Camden Thalia George (284)
    Maryse Amour Copeland I_vote_lcapMaryse Amour Copeland I_voting_barMaryse Amour Copeland I_vote_rcap 
    Annabelle Katherine Reese (232)
    Maryse Amour Copeland I_vote_lcapMaryse Amour Copeland I_voting_barMaryse Amour Copeland I_vote_rcap 
    VetaVillanueva (91)
    Carter Blake Langley (69)
    anastasia (56)
    Dean (54)
    Violet Miakoda Buxton (43)
    milamae (42)
    Everett Geoff Jones (39)
    GFadmin (36)
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Maryse Amour Copeland

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Annabelle Katherine Reese

Maryse Amour Copeland Empty
    PostSubject: Maryse Amour Copeland   Maryse Amour Copeland EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:29 am

General

Maryse Amour Copeland Maryse

Pronunciation: Muh-Rees Ah-Mur Cope-Land
    Name: Maryse Amour Copeland
    Nickname: Marysie, Love
    Nationality: French Canadian
    Accents: French
    Year: 6th
    Birthday: October 15th
    House: Hufflepuff
    Blood Type: Pureblood
    Pets: None, she doesn't really like animals
    Wand Type: Oak wood, 12 inches, Veela Hair
    Patronus: Panther
    Boggart: Being ridiculed, left out.
    Animagus/Metamorphagus?: Has no desire to be either.
    Amortentia: Roses, Body Oil

Appearance
    Blonde Bombshell
    Hair: Naturally blonde. Her hair naturally has loose waves, but her hair is very easy to style.
    Eyes: A deep blue.
    Body: Toned, and fit.
    Piercings: Belly button and twice on ears.
    Tattoos: None.
    Glasses: Doesn't have to wear them. 20/20 vision.

Personality
    Maryse is very confident and she knows she's beautiful. She is extremely flirty, and often has random flings with guys she barely met. She often has a lot of enemies from girls, for she flirts and maybe more with their guys. She has a very strong self image, and this tends to make her very arrogant. She loves to play games with guys, and absolutely loves to tease guys. She has about a B average in all her classes, but her favorite (and best) class is Potions, which she has am A in. Maryse is a very good kisser, and loves to dance. She is pretty boy crazy, and gets distracted by them easily. She does cherish her friendships, and doesn't do anything with her friends guys.

Other

Flowers, Attention, Boys, Swimming, Parties, Dancing, Potions, Girls, Music, Flirting, Fashion, Exercising, and Being Inside Secrets
    Dislikes
    Jealous Girls, Animals, Flying, Heights, Rumor Starters, Drama, Being Left Out Of Secrets, Hypocrites, Greasy Foods, and Blueberries.

Musical Taste
    Any kind she can dance to.

Clothing Taste
    She normally wears skinny jeans with different kinds of shirts, with matching accessories and heels. Maryse is very fond of how she looks, so she often wears skimpy clothing. She is definitely not known for dressing conservatively.

Family
    She is the youngest of three. She has two older sisters, who are just if not more fond of themselves as well. Her parents came upon a large sum of money from her grandfather who owned a successful franchise in Canada. They often spoil the three girls as a token of their love, but that's about the only way they show their love. Her sisters are very promiscuous as well, and she guesses that's where she learned it from.

Maryse Amour Copeland Maryse2

Back to top Go down
    Voldemere

Voldemere

PostSubject: Re: Maryse Amour Copeland   Maryse Amour Copeland EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:13 pm

um, are you going to RP with her on Annabelle's account? 'Cause you can't post in the Common Room without having a Hufflepuff account.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maryse Amour Copeland   Maryse Amour Copeland EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:21 pm

Oh no. x)
    I just posted it with Annabelle.
    Back to top Go down
    Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Maryse Amour Copeland   Maryse Amour Copeland EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:39 pm

Ok then. I saw that you made an account for Maryse not long after I posted that xD
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maryse Amour Copeland   Maryse Amour Copeland Empty

Back to top Go down

Maryse Amour Copeland
    Page 1 of 1