Geminio Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLog inLatest imagesSearchRegister
Similar topics
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Latest topics
    » Quit Medicine
    Aiden Jackson Mariot EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:15 am by Guest

» 50 Mg Winstrol Tablets
    Aiden Jackson Mariot EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 am by Guest

» reality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there
    Aiden Jackson Mariot EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:30 pm by Daniel Arthur Finch

» Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea.
    Aiden Jackson Mariot EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:51 pm by Violet Miakoda Buxton

» Friend or foe, you just will never know who can you trust, in a world that's oh so cold.
    Aiden Jackson Mariot EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:43 pm by Carter Blake Langley

» Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?"
    Aiden Jackson Mariot EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:49 am by Carter Blake Langley

» Welcome to the human race
    Aiden Jackson Mariot EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:07 pm by Camden Thalia George

» Nothing left to lose
    Aiden Jackson Mariot EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:13 pm by Caile Dean Monty

» Public; flying_highh
    Aiden Jackson Mariot EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:41 am by Violet Miakoda Buxton

» Planning more than a party
    Aiden Jackson Mariot EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:40 am by Violet Miakoda Buxton

Chatbox
    Top posters
    Camden Thalia George (284)
    Aiden Jackson Mariot I_vote_lcapAiden Jackson Mariot I_voting_barAiden Jackson Mariot I_vote_rcap 
    Annabelle Katherine Reese (232)
    Aiden Jackson Mariot I_vote_lcapAiden Jackson Mariot I_voting_barAiden Jackson Mariot I_vote_rcap 
    VetaVillanueva (91)
    Carter Blake Langley (69)
    anastasia (56)
    Dean (54)
    Violet Miakoda Buxton (43)
    milamae (42)
    Everett Geoff Jones (39)
    GFadmin (36)
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Aiden Jackson Mariot

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Aiden Jackson Mariot

Aiden Jackson Mariot

Aiden Jackson Mariot Empty
    PostSubject: Aiden Jackson Mariot   Aiden Jackson Mariot EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:13 pm

Aiden Jackson Mariot 1z3b6ab Aiden Jackson Mariot 24xm29w

Name: Aiden Jackson Mariot
    Roleplayed By: theatr
    Blood Type: Halfblood
    House: Ravenclaw
    Birthday: January 16
    Pet: Owl - Marian
    Wand: 14" oak with dragon heartstring core
    Broom: Firebolt Gold
    Patronus: Lion
    Animagus: None, too lazy
    Amortentia: ~ Soap ~ New car ~ Wood ~ Chocolate ~
    Boggart: His mom and dad, dead

Likes: ~ Quidditch ~ Women ~ Humor ~ Muggle sports ~ Muggle/Magical History ~ Guitar ~
    ~ Architecture ~ Fencing ~ Cigars ~ Liquor ~ Cussing ~

Dislikes: ~ People who assume merit based on house ~ Cheaters ~ Slobs ~ Sluts ~
    ~ Responsibility ~ Studying ~ Goths ~

Family: Aiden was born into a wealthy family in Flintshire, Wales. His young (17) muggle mother got pregnant after a one night stand with a man who she was not aware was a wizard. When Aiden was born it shocked his mother's body so badly she went into a coma for the first seven years of his life. Those first seven years he spent in his "grandmother's care". (His muggle grandmum was terrified of the boy and the magical abilities he showed at an early age, and sent him to live in her maids quarters where he was raised by a woman named Martha.) He grew up not knowing he was special or rich and not really caring. He spent most of his childhood building his tree fort and playing games with the maid's son until his mother woke up. Disturbed by how her mother treated her special son, she picked up and moved the two of them to a small apartment outside in Exetor, Devon. In this new place, Aiden learned to love history and architecture from a man named Eric Porter, a museum curator and studying architect, who later became is stepfather. Aiden's mother and father supported his magic, helping their son the best they could.

About: Aiden is extremely intelligent but he lacks the drive to study and most of the time barely gets by. Not that he cares as he'd rather be known for his looks then his smarts. He's ambitious with dreams of being a magical architect, helping to maintain and create magical buildings, a pro Quidditch played, or a guitarist in an alternative rock band. He loves humor and most of his friends enjoy his company mostly for his witty remarks and jokes. Most of the time, besides being a bit of a big-headed prat who hides his intellect behind his sporty appearance, he's a chill easy going guy.

Appearance: He keeps his dirty blonde/light brown hair cut short and out of his way for both Quidditch and fencing. He's around 6'2", 180lbs - lean and muscular, not a body builder. His most attractive feature is his brilliant blue eyes, which he likes to say match his Ravenclaw Quidditch uniform perfectly.
    Back to top Go down

Aiden Jackson Mariot
    Page 1 of 1