Geminio Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLog inLatest imagesSearchRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Quit Medicine
Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?" EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:15 am by Guest

» 50 Mg Winstrol Tablets
Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?" EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 am by Guest

» reality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there
Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?" EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:30 pm by Daniel Arthur Finch

» Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea.
Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?" EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:51 pm by Violet Miakoda Buxton

» Friend or foe, you just will never know who can you trust, in a world that's oh so cold.
Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?" EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:43 pm by Carter Blake Langley

» Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?"
Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?" EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:49 am by Carter Blake Langley

» Welcome to the human race
Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?" EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:07 pm by Camden Thalia George

» Nothing left to lose
Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?" EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:13 pm by Caile Dean Monty

» Public; flying_highh
Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?" EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:41 am by Violet Miakoda Buxton

» Planning more than a party
Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?" EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:40 am by Violet Miakoda Buxton

Chatbox
Top posters
Camden Thalia George (284)
Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?" I_vote_lcapWould you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?" I_voting_barWould you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?" I_vote_rcap 
Annabelle Katherine Reese (232)
Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?" I_vote_lcapWould you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?" I_voting_barWould you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?" I_vote_rcap 
VetaVillanueva (91)
Carter Blake Langley (69)
anastasia (56)
Dean (54)
Violet Miakoda Buxton (43)
milamae (42)
Everett Geoff Jones (39)
GFadmin (36)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carter Blake Langley

Carter Blake Langley

Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?" Empty
PostSubject: Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?"   Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?" EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:01 am

✗ ✗ ✗ ———————►&& ℘.s. ᶴ ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ♥
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
IGOTMYEYESWIDE.IT'SNOTOVERYET.WEAREMIRACLES.ANDWE'RENOTALONE.THISISHOME.NOWI'MFINALLYWHEREIBELONG.
Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?" Carter-1
C A R T E R B L A K E L A N G L E Y
This post is especially for VIOLET BUXTON. And it's got344 WORDS in it.

After the incident at The Three Broomsticks Carter had gone straight back to the girl’s dormitory. She had wanted to grab her stash of alcohol first. Wanting to hide in her own drunk sorrows, she almost reached for it. Instead, she grabbed the other: the Wolfsbane. It had to take some hours before it could take effect and she wasn’t going to be taking any chances.

Carter now waited at the edge of the woods. It was late sunset. The sky was blood red, but that was not an omen. She was ready for this; she could control this. As the sun began dipping below the mountain range in the distant, the pain that came was expected. It was always unbearable. Unlike an animagus, as she had learned, it hurt every single time she transformed. She could feel the bones bending, her eyes changing, and everything just screamed in pain. But this was what had been happening since Carter could remember.

Once the moon was visible, Carter was already a complete wolf. Most people didn’t recognize the difference between a werewolf and a common wolf. The Defense Against the Dark Arts professor had tried to teach the kids, and a few understood it, but some still couldn’t. Carter only hoped that Violet paid attention during the lesson.

But in case she didn’t, there was something that she had. A letter was now laying in the dirt under a very large golden-brown paw. Leaving it there, she looked up out of the trees. Carter hid in the shadows, but if Violet came close enough, she’d be able to see the creature lurking under the trees. She’d be able to see what Carter had been hiding for so many years. The letter was there, her potion was working, and the night felt right.

Carter could smell the thick pine needles. Her heightened senses were sometimes a blessing. The smell of the forest after it rained was indescribable. Here she was, about to spill her guts out, and Carter was thinking about what it smelled like.

Damn…

Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?" EMOwhatever

Back to top Go down
Violet Miakoda Buxton

Violet Miakoda Buxton

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?"   Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?" EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:16 am

Violet had been sat on her bed since she got back from The Three Broomsticks. Her mind was full of thoughts racing through her head. She had tried to sleep so that she didn’t have to think but she couldn’t. She had been watching the clock all night. She couldn’t decide whether to go or not. One moment she was completely set on going but her counter argument was why should she go and set herself up for a fall for Carter’s sake. She had come to the conclusion that if she went, something bad would happen to her. She had visions of Slytherins appearing and torturing her with the Cruciatus curse. She shook her head whenever that thought occurred. Why would Carter set her up like that? It’s not like they had only just met. Carter and Violet went a couple of years. Whenever someone spoke about one, the other was always mentioned. They were a package deal.

Her glossy eyes gazed at the clock. It was half past. She sighed and heaved herself up from the oak bed. Checking her appearance in the mirror she noticed her eyes were puffy and she looked tired but she didn’t care. Picking up her coat she left the dormitory. After leaving the busy common room she leant against the wall, breathing heavily. I shouldn’t be this scared, she repeated to herself. It’s not like she had never been to the Forbidden Forest before, and it’s not like she didn’t know Carter. She frowned and forced herself to go. As she walked through the corridors she pressed her fingers against the pockets every few minutes, just to check her wand was still there and easy to grab, should she need it.

When she had made it to the edge of the Forbidden Forest she took a step back. What if something bad was about to happen? Her stomach dropped as she thought back to the happy memories between her and Carter, and how that could all change as soon as she entered the forest. Taking deep breaths she carefully began her journey into the depths of the forest, hearing nothing but the twigs breaking underneath her feet and a few creatures moving about, or so she hoped they were creatures. Before getting to her usual clearing she took a quick look at the quickly appearing moon. The sky was glistening with the orangey glows of the sunset and she sat on a rock. She didn’t know what she was waiting for but she knew that if Carter didn’t make an entrance soon, she would simply leave.

Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?" Momsen2

Last edited by Violet Miakoda Buxton on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carter Blake Langley

Carter Blake Langley

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?"   Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?" EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:00 am

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
IGOTMYEYESWIDE.IT'SNOTOVERYET.WEAREMIRACLES.ANDWE'RENOTALONE.THISISHOME.NOWI'MFINALLYWHEREIBELONG.
This post is especially for VIOLET BUXTON. And it's got353 WORDS in it.

The wait for Violet to show was torture of the worst kind. It was like waiting to rip your own heart out. She knew werewolves did that to themselves, maul their own bodies if their need for blood couldn’t be filled, but that was before Wolfsbane. Carter had never had to suffer from that, though an occasional thought slipped into her head.

Once she saw the blond hair of the girl she had come to trust more than anything wandering down the hill from the castle, Carter knew this was it. She’d made the right choice. But she hasn’t even seen me yet. The fear came back in a giant wave. It almost knocked her off her paws, but she held on knowing that this was what needed to be done. If she backed out, their friendship would crumble.

Violet had taken a seat on a rock very near the edge of the forest. She was only barely into the trees. It was perfect nobody else would see her. Carter took a step forward. She was in front of Violet, so there was no sneaking up on her. She placed one paw forward and a twig snapped underneath. With a snort of the nose, Carter hoped to draw her attention to herself without scaring her.

After a few moments, she hoped Violet had seen her. She was looking in Carter’s direction, but you couldn’t really tell. Pulling back her extended leg, she stepped back and dropped her nose to the ground picking up the note in her mouth gently. Carter walked forward. Violet would have definitely seen her now, but Carter didn’t want to look yet. She carefully dropped the letter which read:

Violet. You’re my best friend and always will be. I’m really sorry I couldn’t bring myself to tell you sooner. And no matter what you think of me, I’ll always love you.

Carter backed up to where she was. She wanted Violet to feel safer when she picked up the note. But then, finally, it was time. Giving a few seconds a chance, Carter finally looked into her friend’s eyes.

Back to top Go down
Violet Miakoda Buxton

Violet Miakoda Buxton

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?"   Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?" EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:26 am

Violet was beginning to get impatient. She felt like leaving but then that would only cause further problems between her and Carter and that was the last thing she wanted. She needed her best friend. She wanted their old friendship back. The one where Carter didn’t always seem like she was in a difference place. She heard a twig snapping, but thought nothing of it. Her fear had left when she realised there was no one there to greet her, or harm her. The snapping continues, like it was a creature with four legs. She was sure she could hear heavy breathing but she figured it was her own mind making her paranoid. She rather hoped Carter would appear soon because the sun was beginning to set a lot faster and the noises of the forest were making her uneasy.

That was when she saw it. A wolf. She shot back off the rock she was sitting on and pulled her wand out of her pocket. She had never encountered a real wolf before and was unsure of what spells to use. What am I going to do, was her only thought. She wished Carter was here, to help her. Where was she? Panic was written all over her face, her whole body was shaking and even though she wanted to run she felt like she was cemented to the ground. She didn’t take her eyes off the animal. She was sure it was trying to tell her something and when the animals dropped its head to the floor, Violet spotted a brown envelope. She wanted to reach for it but was too scared. She had a plan.

She snatched for the envelope and read it quickly. I’m really sorry I couldn’t bring myself to tell you sooner. And no matter what you think of me. She had to read the letter for what seemed a million times before she realised what was happening. This was one of Carter’s jokes. But it wasn’t a funny one. She threw the letter to the ground and began to walk away. It would take a long time for Violet to speak to Carter after this.

She had been making her way back out of the forest but a thought sprang across Violet’s mind. She had been taught a lot about wolves in lessons but her mind was fairly vague. Learning about magical creatures was not Violet’s favourite lesson so she paid little attention. But she did know one thing, and then began to question everything which had just happened. Her eyes widened and worry was written all over her face. “That can’t be possible,” she said putting her finger to her mouth. She turned around ran back to the clearing. She picked the note back up, reading it again and again. Where was the wolf? “Carter,” she shouted, her voice shaking from her fear.

Back to top Go down
Carter Blake Langley

Carter Blake Langley

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?"   Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?" EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:01 pm

This post is especially for VIOLET BUXTON. And it's got305 WORDS in it.

All Carter could do was just sit there. Violet was staring, scared out of her mind. She knew she would be, but not like this. As the note was taken, read, and then thrown on the ground, Carter’s heart broke. Of course she doesn’t believe me. Her best friend was tearing back towards the castle and she simply turned around and began sauntering deeper into the woods.

These were the times she felt like wanting to rip her own flesh. It would be much less painful than this. The feelings of wanting to cry struck her. Her chest felt heavy. She’d never felt like this before. Can I cry like this? Stopping, she sat down and looked back. Violet was running back to the clearing. She had the note in her hand. Finally she called her name.

Carter turned back and walked to the clearing, still reluctant. If Violet was going to continue to hurt her what was the point of going back now. She entered the little clearing again and stopped. Her eyes glinted with water at the edge of them. Apparently she could cry. Werewolf eyes were different than other wolves. It was one of the few different traits. She had a different sort of snout and also was slightly larger. But Violet obviously didn’t know that.

She sat down and waited. Violet still held the note in her hand. An expression crossed her face and as much Carter was good at reading people she couldn’t tell what this was. Confusion? Realization? Horror? All three scared Carter. She was still afraid that Violet was planning on running again. If that happened, she wasn’t sure what would happen, but she knew they’d never be able to be friends again.

This was it. The moon was full and high. It was up to Violet now.

Back to top Go down
Violet Miakoda Buxton

Violet Miakoda Buxton

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?"   Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?" EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:39 pm

Violet wasn’t sure how to act, her mind was racing at the speed of light and she was trying desperately to try and figure everything out but she couldn’t. Her eyes were glued back to the wolf. She told herself she was being silly but she could swear that the wolf’s face looked familiar. She frowned as she studied the face. Was it crying? The corners of its eyes were shining and it looked like tears were tricking down the fur surrounding its eyes. She turned her face from the wolf and sauntered back over the rock she was previously sitting on.

Sighing, she gazed up to the white moon, shining so brightly in the distance. She let her eyes stay fixed on the moon whilst she tried to work things out in her head. For once, her intelligent brain couldn’t work it out. It made her realise that even though she was smart by the books, she lacked knowledge when it came to every other aspect of life.

When she had turned back to the wolf, she approximated that at least five minutes had passed and it hadn’t tried to attack her. It was at that moment that Violet took the risk to get closer to the wolf. She crouched down and picked the wolfs head up, looking deeply into its eyes. Its fur was so soft between her fingers. She smiled and relaxed a little. “You’re quite cute really, I guess,” she said softly, speaking to the wolf how she would speak to her dog at home.

Violet sat down on the grass and continued to look at the creature. Her forehead was creased as she thought she was thinking a lot of ridiculous thoughts. Carter was the only thought going through her head. It was Carter who she was reminded off when looking in the eyes of the wolf. She began to speak to the wolf, knowing that she appeared crazy, “C-C-Carter… is that you?” her eyes were piercing into the wolf’s. I know this is crazy, she told herself, but I know that it’s connected to Carter. “I need you to speak to me… It has to be you in there, it’s the only explanation. And that’s okay,” she said, tears starting to make their way down her cheek. “It’s okay Carter. I just need you to be honest with me…”

Back to top Go down
Carter Blake Langley

Carter Blake Langley

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?"   Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?" EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:54 pm

This post is especially for VIOLET BUXTON. And it's got303 WORDS in it.

Carter just waited. Violet walked over to the rock and sat down, deep in thought. There was a strong want to follow her. She wanted to talk, to open her mouth and let the words just roll off of her tongue, but in her current state there was no way to do that. She was a wolf. Wolves couldn’t speak English. But perhaps they could write…

Before she could do anything, Violet wandered over to her. She held her head and looked into her eyes. At least she wasn’t scared anymore. At least she could approach her. Violet began to speak. When she said her name, Carter knew now was her chance. She stepped back and looked down.

With a paw, Carter drug her claws through the mud. It was fairly difficult and the letters were hard to read, but in the end, she had finished three words. It had taken her close to ten minutes. Violet had watched her intently the entire time. The entire time, Carter had wanted to just stop and leave hoping to convince Violet that this was all a dream. A dream would probably seem more real anyway.

When she had finished, Carter backed up away. Reading in the mud the three words seemed to make sense. She couldn’t have just written: it’s me. There was always the ability to become an animagus, but this change wasn’t a choice. Carter was forced to do this every month. Instead of saying that it was her, and telling Violet straight up that it was her, she implied it, but answering her question in the first person.

Through all the mud and fallen leaves, the letters that face Violet read: I’m a werewolf. They were simple, but yet they spoke. All Carter could do was wait for her friend to react.

Back to top Go down
Violet Miakoda Buxton

Violet Miakoda Buxton

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?"   Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?" EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:10 pm

Violet slid back against the grass as the wolf did too. She watched it, eagerly, but also nervously anticipating what it was doing. It took her a few minutes to realise that it was trying to write message with its claws. How is this even possible? She questioned herself. But she let the wolf finish. this whole situation seemed surreal. She was convincing herself that it couldn’t be real. She had just fallen asleep instead of going to the forest. She would soon wake up, she kept telling herself. Violet pinched herself, but there was no jolting, and waking up in bed to realise it was a nightmare. There was no doubt that this certainly was real.

She didn’t know how long had passed, but the wolf had finally finished. She wanted this to end. She was worried, scared, confused and wanted nothing more than to see Carter and fall asleep. This was mentally exhausting. Her mouth widened as she read the message. I’m a werewolf. She sat there, stunned for what seemed like hours but in reality was only a few minutes. Her hand brushed through her hair and then lingered on her mouth for a minute. Her eyes pleaded with the wolf for answers but she couldn’t get them now.

This better not be some sort of sick joke,” she warned, her face lacking any emotion. Part of her wanted to wrap her arms around the wolf’s neck and tell the supposed Carter that everything would be alright. But the other part, the more intense part, was angry and upset. If this was really true, how could Carter have not told her? How could Carter have lied to her all those times about what she was doing, or where she was going? Why had she not trusted Violet enough to tell her? Anger and hurt was written all over her face and she hoped the wolf in front of her would be able to recognise it.

She needed a way to be sure that this was happening that the wolf in front of her was really Carter. But she couldn’t think. What did Carter know that only those two would know? Then she had it. “Okay, if you’re really Carter you would have been in The Three Broomsticks with me earlier. Which hand was I scratching?” she held her hands in front of the wolfs face palms down, waiting for the wolf to respond by prodding the hand it thought was the right one.

Back to top Go down
Carter Blake Langley

Carter Blake Langley

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?"   Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?" EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:30 pm

This post is especially for VIOLET BUXTON. And it's got343 WORDS in it.

When Violet wrapped her arms around Carter’s neck, she knew things were going to work out. Finally, everything was out in the open and her friend had accepted her. Through her coat, she couldn’t feel the tears, but from she shaking, Carter knew that Violet was crying. She felt weird being unable to hug or comfort her friend in anyway, but she stayed exactly how she was, giving Violet all the time she needed to just cry. Sometimes that’s all someone needed, Carter especially.

After a while of just sitting there, her friend spoke again. Everything she said reassured Carter that it was going to be okay. Obviously Violet was hurt that she hadn’t told her, but this was something that wasn’t just another crush, or her a drinking problem. This was bigger than all of that. Werewolves were hated in society.

It wasn’t like Carter thought her friend would hate her. Really, deep inside, she knew that Violet would accept her, no matter the fear or doubt that surface. But this was something that made her an enemy of most of the wizarding population. Her ‘disease’ was publicly criticized and shunned. Telling wasn’t easy. Hiding was way easier. And until then, that’s what Carter had done.

Without another moment, Carter dug her claws back into the mud for one last message. The first was the word ‘tomorrow?’ The question mark was especially difficult to draw, considering her paw didn’t like to bend side to side easily. The next word she wrote was ‘sleep.’

After finishing the words, Carter looked down at the word sleep, then stared at Violet, and lastly looked at the castle. She knew her friend needed sleep. Taking a step forward, Carter rested her muzzle on Violet’s shoulder for a second and then stepped back. She felt silly, but it was the closest to a hug she could manage in this form. With a final glance back at Violet, she headed into the forest to find somewhere to try and sleep, but somewhere inside, Carter knew that wouldn’t happen.

Last edited by Carter Blake Langley on Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Violet Miakoda Buxton

Violet Miakoda Buxton

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?"   Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?" EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:32 am

Violet’s eyes narrowed as she watched the wolf. She knows it was stupid but she was certain it looked upset or annoyed. She was watching it like a hawk as it licked her right hand and a little relief came over her. Her eyes softened and she smiled slightly at the wolf. It was Carter. Her stomach was filled with butterflies and she became even more nervous. But she could sense the hurt emitting from Carter’s body inside the wolf. Violet let out a heavy breath and threw her arms around the wolf’s neck, the fur warming up her into face. It had been a couple of minutes when Violet finally let go and saw the wet patch on the fur from her tears. She wiped it gently, “Sorry about that,” her eyes were facing the ground.

She regained her earlier position sat on the ground and looked up to see Carter watching it. She didn’t know what to say, what she was expected to say. Did Carter want her to be happy now? Violet couldn’t decide whether she felt better knowing or not knowing. She didn’t know if she could trust Carter in this form. No, she didn’t know a lot, but she knew that wolves and werewolves could get seriously dangerous. But Carter had obviously been embarrassed, too embarrassed to tell her. She was ashamed and that was a side of Carter that Violet had never seen.

Violet’s eyes were full of pity for Carter. Her left hand was pulling out the grass beneath her and she decided it was time to speak. Carter needed to be reassured. “Carter, I know it’s you,” she began slowly and then raced into a full blown unprepared speech. “It’s okay. I mean obviously it’s not okay that it’s taken you what, three years to tell me, but this,” her hands raised to point at the wolf’s body, “This is okay. I’m so hurt that you didn’t trust me. I mean, did you really expect me to tell someone? Did you really think that low of me?” her eyes began to water at a faster speed and her voice was cracking. “I will always accept you Carter. You’re my best friend and this doesn’t change a thing. I love you like a sister. You’re always going to be this amazing, wonderful person to me. You have no idea what thoughts were running through my mind when you told me to come here, how scared I was. There are worse things to transform to than a wolf or werewolf… or so I think. All those times you’ve lied to me, but you could have just told me the truth,” she finished. She didn’t know whether Carter was going to be upset with what she just said but she had to understand why Violet would be upset.

Back to top Go down
Carter Blake Langley

Carter Blake Langley

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?"   Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?" EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:49 am

This post is especially for VIOLET BUXTON. And it's got343 WORDS in it.

When Violet wrapped her arms around Carter’s neck, she knew things were going to work out. Finally, everything was out in the open and her friend had accepted her. Through her coat, she couldn’t feel the tears, but from she shaking, Carter knew that Violet was crying. She felt weird being unable to hug or comfort her friend in anyway, but she stayed exactly how she was, giving Violet all the time she needed to just cry. Sometimes that’s all someone needed, Carter especially.

After a while of just sitting there, her friend spoke again. Everything she said reassured Carter that it was going to be okay. Obviously Violet was hurt that she hadn’t told her, but this was something that wasn’t just another crush, or her a drinking problem. This was bigger than all of that. Werewolves were hated in society.

It wasn’t like Carter thought her friend would hate her. Really, deep inside, she knew that Violet would accept her, no matter the fear or doubt that surface. But this was something that made her an enemy of most of the wizarding population. Her ‘disease’ was publicly criticized and shunned. Telling wasn’t easy. Hiding was way easier. And until then, that’s what Carter had done.

Without another moment, Carter dug her claws back into the mud for one last message. The first was the word ‘tomorrow?’ The question mark was especially difficult to draw, considering her paw didn’t like to bend side to side easily. The next word she wrote was ‘sleep.’

After finishing the words, Carter looked down at the word sleep, then stared at Violet, and lastly looked at the castle. She knew her friend needed sleep. Taking a step forward, Carter rested her muzzle on Violet’s shoulder for a second and then stepped back. She felt silly, but it was the closest to a hug she could manage in this form. With a final glance back at Violet, she headed into the forest to find somewhere to try and sleep, but somewhere inside, Carter knew that wouldn’t happen.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?"   Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?" Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Geminio Roleplay :: ROLE PLAY :: AROUND CAMPUS-
Jump to: