Geminio Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLog inLatest imagesSearchRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Quit Medicine
Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:15 am by Guest

» 50 Mg Winstrol Tablets
Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 am by Guest

» reality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there
Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea. EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:30 pm by Daniel Arthur Finch

» Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea.
Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:51 pm by Violet Miakoda Buxton

» Friend or foe, you just will never know who can you trust, in a world that's oh so cold.
Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:43 pm by Carter Blake Langley

» Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?"
Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:49 am by Carter Blake Langley

» Welcome to the human race
Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea. EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:07 pm by Camden Thalia George

» Nothing left to lose
Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea. EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:13 pm by Caile Dean Monty

» Public; flying_highh
Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea. EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:41 am by Violet Miakoda Buxton

» Planning more than a party
Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea. EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:40 am by Violet Miakoda Buxton

Chatbox
Top posters
Camden Thalia George (284)
Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea. I_vote_lcapShinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea. I_voting_barShinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea. I_vote_rcap 
Annabelle Katherine Reese (232)
Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea. I_vote_lcapShinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea. I_voting_barShinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea. I_vote_rcap 
VetaVillanueva (91)
Carter Blake Langley (69)
anastasia (56)
Dean (54)
Violet Miakoda Buxton (43)
milamae (42)
Everett Geoff Jones (39)
GFadmin (36)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Violet Miakoda Buxton

Violet Miakoda Buxton

Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea. Empty
PostSubject: Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea.   Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea. EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:56 am

Violet was sat on the edge of her bed, a smile upon her face. She was going to drink tea and eat cakes with Hahn. Okay, so she had kind of forced him into it but what harm would it do? They had never actually spent time by themselves. Usually there was a group of them and they would only make the smallest of conversations, or they would be at a party where Violet tended to avoid going into Hahn’s circle of friends. She figured that they would just drink tea, eat a cake and then be on their way back to Hogwarts. It wasn’t a big deal. She would probably realise it was a complete mistake ever asking Carter to help set her up. she wondered if she had said anything at all, and if she had, what exactly had she said. She blushed at the thought of Carter trying to advertise Violet to Hahn. Violet knew exactly what Hahn liked and there was no way it was her. But still, she was allowed to hope.

She was trying to decide what to wear. She had an abundance of clothes but nothing that she really felt was suitable. She had decided that she wasn’t going to make too much of an effort. Hahn would have been used to seeing Violet dressed in very revealing, tight or skimpy dresses and high heels at one of his parties, but today she was going to show him that she could also be tame. She chose to wear a slightly too large, knitted beige jumper underneath a leather un-sleeved jacket with her leather look leggings, and black pumps. Casual. Was it too casual? She frowned a little and bit her lip whilst looking at herself in the floor length mirror. She picked up a beaded necklace and threw them round her neck before checking her makeup and leaving the room.

She was literally bouncing along the pavement as she made her way to Madam Puddifoots. She felt like a little girl. Most people thought that because of the way she dressed, Violet had been round quite a lot. But how wrong they were. Violet was a carefree girl, yes, but she hadn’t even had her first kiss yet. Only Carter knew that about her and she was grateful that she hadn’t laughed at when she was told. Violet wouldn’t let anyone else know though. She liked being the girl who looked bad with the squeaky clean reality.

When she eventually arrived, she was relieved to see that it was pretty much empty. At least that way, if it was disastoruous, no one would be there to witness it. She sat down on a seat and let the sun rays hit her face. It was refreshing to feel the warmth on her skin and only lifted her mood even more. Despite the sun shining, the wind was still quite bad and had made her quite cold. She was feeling giddy with excitement at this point but also more nervous than she had anticipated. As she waited she racked her brain to try and come up with conversation topics, but she really couldn’t think. She checked her watch, it was a little before noon but she liked being early, she just hoped Hahn wouldn’t be late.

[outfit - http://taylor-momsen.net/pictures/displayimage.php?album=740&pos=21]

Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea. Momsen2
Back to top Go down
Hahn Young Chun

Hahn Young Chun

PostSubject: Re: Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea.   Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea. EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:31 pm

◄———— ★ ★&&つ٥n✢ ∪ ₩ₐn✢ ℳﻉ, βₐ♭ッ
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
I fly high. I'm blazin'. I'm blazin', feels like I'm blazin. It feels like I'm blazin' blazin blazin.
Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea. Hahn-2
♫ ♪ ♫ { H A H N Y O U N G C H U N }
This post is especially for VIOLET BUXTON. And it's got 383 WORDS in it.

Hahn had woken up earlier than he usually did, which was usually close to noon, but he had something at noon. A particular date which had possibly made his year, but anybody who looked at him would never be able to tell that. He continued to keep his cool as he dug through his wardrobe looking for something to wear. Settling on a pair of jeans and a simply shirt and jacket, Hahn left the dormitory.

He grabbed his wallet and headed out the door on his way to Madam Puddifoot’s. It was his favorite place for tea. She always had the best smelling shop because there were so many flowers in the room, which combined with the herbal scent to give Hahn just a small reminder of the garden at his own home. Sometimes he went there just to sit and smell the flowers, but this time was different.

When he arrived, Violet was already waiting for him. Hahn felt bad and hoped she hadn’t been waiting long. Maybe I should have asked to meet her in the common room and then we could have walked together? He beat himself over his decision, but when the realization that he couldn’t do anything about it hit him, he relaxed and approached Violet.

Although she wore just your average attire, she looked stunning. It made Hahn like her more at the fact that she didn’t dress revealing, especially since this was a date. He’d been on plenty of dates and knew that a lot of girls dressed horribly just to draw attention to their chests or other parts of their bodies. It always made Hahn feel like a horrible person because the girls had to have self-esteem issues to do that. They weren’t comfortable with themselves enough to think they could get guy without looking like whores. Hahn hated it.

But here was Violet, proving him that not every girl was like that. He had always enjoyed the way she seemed comfortable with herself. Hahn smiled and waved at Violet.

“You look nice,” he complemented her hoping to note that she didn’t have to dress like those other girls, “So what type of cake are you thinking of?” Hahn said opening the door for Violet and holding it waiting for her to walk in.

Back to top Go down
Violet Miakoda Buxton

Violet Miakoda Buxton

PostSubject: Re: Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea.   Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea. EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:12 pm

Violet was known for her impatience, even a couple of minutes and she would be going berserk but she felt that she had better keep her calm. She didn’t want Hahn to think that she was a neurotic freak just because he was five minutes late. When she saw him approaching her, she waved a little and smiled brightly. She was happy with what she had chosen to wear now because they actually looked like they matched. Suddenly she felt awkward. She had no idea what to talk about with Hahn, she didn’t know what his interests were other than drinking, if he had any hobbies, brothers, pets. She didn’t want to ask those questions though because she didn’t want to end up boring him. she was always the boring one, the one to leave the parties first, the one to never play spin the bottle, the one was who was always sat in a corner.

She wanted to give Hahn a hug when he had reached her but had already started to open the door. “Thank you,” she said, her cheeks reddening a little, when he said she looked nice. “You don’t look too bad yourself mister,” she said showing him a cheeky smile and walking into the café. The aroma in the room filled her nostrils and she inhaled deeply. It was such a lovely smell. “Mmmm it smells so good!” she exclaimed to Hahn, turning around to face him, before noticing how close they were and then moving to find a seat. She chose a booth which had a window covered in white, lace netting and waited for Hahn to sit. “I hope this is alright to sit,” and then she twiddled her fingers.

“So where’s this tea you wanted so badly for me to try?” she asked, her eyes glistening in the sun which was shining through the holes in the netting.

Back to top Go down
Hahn Young Chun

Hahn Young Chun

PostSubject: Re: Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea.   Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:24 am

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
I fly high. I'm blazin'. I'm blazin', feels like I'm blazin. It feels like I'm blazin' blazin blazin.
This post is especially for VIOLET BUXTON. And it's got 337 WORDS in it.

Hahn followed Violet to a corner booth. It was a good choice, not the center, which he liked to avoid every once and a while. Violet seemed drawn to the opposite of attention. It was an attractive quality in a girl, so he thought. She made a comment that made him smile just as he was sitting down. Hahn quickly slid out of his jacket. He didn’t want to sweat the entire time and pit out. His short sleeved shirt was thin.

“Ah, be amazed,” his perfect plan had fallen through. A waitress who recognized Hahn brought over a tray. She smiled and greeted Hahn like friends, which they were. He was a regular here. The waitress sat the tray down and left.

On the little silver platter was a tea pot and two cups. In the middle sat a thing of sugar, but for this particular brew, not much was needed. Lying nearest to Violet was a rose. Its petals were white with pink flecks and red stripes. This kind of presentation wasn’t common here, but Hahn could get the staff to do almost anything if he sent word ahead. He was grateful for owls today.

“The rose is called a Henri Matisse. It’s a hybrid rose bred for its flavor. The tea is made from it, it’s my favorite,” Hahn put his elbows on the table and leaned forward, exposing the tattoo on his bicep. Most people knew about the one on his hand, a few had seen the one on her arm, but only one person had seen his body tattoo: the guy who did it. “And the flower is for you.” He smiled again and then picked up the pot.

Careful not to burn his hands, he poured two cups and sat it close to Violet’s hands. He also nudged the sugar closer to her. He didn’t use it; he preferred the original taste of tea on its own. Leaning back he sighed. Although nobody was talking much, it was kind of relaxing.

Back to top Go down
Violet Miakoda Buxton

Violet Miakoda Buxton

PostSubject: Re: Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea.   Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:53 am

As Hahn took off his jacket, Violet couldn’t help but look him over. He was wearing a short sleeved shirt that revealed his toned, but not overly muscled biceps. She had to admit, he was quite a well groomed guy. She laughed to herself under her breath as she remembers the first time she saw him and she thought he was a bit gay from his clothing style, only to be very quickly proven wrong.

Violet smiled widely at him, “If I’m anything but amazed, then prepare for me to walk out disappointed,” she teased and looked over to the waitress who was bringing over a platter. Hahn must have contacts here, she thought wishing that she was as popular as him. She was already amazed by the items which were sat on the platter. There was a tea pot, two cups and a rose. It was a very beautiful rose that she had not seen before. She listened carefully to Hahn whilst he explained about the effect of the rose. “I look forward to tasting it, it really is a beautiful rose,” she said blushing as Hahn explained it was for her. She picked it up and placed it behind her ear, “How do I look?” she asked pulling a pose.

After sitting the rose on the table beside her wrist, she watched as Hahn poured two cups of tea. She thanked him for passing her the sugar and put one lump sugar in her cup, before stirring. Usually, Violet would have three sugars in her two but she wasn’t sure how sweet it would be already, and she didn’t want Hahn to think she was unhealthy. She lifted the cup to her face and smelled the aroma escaping the cup, then she took a sip. A huge smile came upon her face and she set the cup down, “Hahn, this is delicious! It’s orgasmic” she exclaimed, perhaps a little too excitedly but it honestly was the best tea she had ever had. She blushed and then sat back in her seat, telling herself she needed to stop acting like an idiot. She looked over Hahn and gazed at his tattoos. She had seen them before but she had always been interested by them, “What’s the story behind your tattoos?” the crease between her eyebrows appeared as she concentrated on what he was saying.

Back to top Go down
Hahn Young Chun

Hahn Young Chun

PostSubject: Re: Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea.   Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:06 am

This post is especially for VIOLET BUXTON. And it's got 303 WORDS in it.

When Violet put the rose behind her ear and struck a pose, Hahn couldn’t help but laugh. She was so comfortable with herself. It wasn’t what he was used to. The change was nice, too. After she removed the flower and sat it back down beside her arm, she prepared her tea. After exclaiming about its awesomeness (like Hahn knew she would) he smiled again and felt all the more relaxed. She asked about his tattoos and he began his explanation.

“This little one,” he held up his arm to reveal the note on her wrist, “is for my love of music. I play piano and it’s a show of appreciation towards the arts.” He pulled up the sleeve on his shirt until it showed his shoulder. The rose that wrapped around it was showing perfectly. “This one is for my mother. She loved roses. I share her passion.” He held up his cup and took a sip for emphasis.

“But to show you the final one would be seen as impolite in public,” he winked at her, “but feel free to have me take my shirt off another time.” This was the Hahn most people saw. The flirty guy who seemed to have girls all the time. But he didn’t mean that impression towards Violet and hoped she didn’t get it from him. “But in case you’d pass on the offer, it’s just a picture based around a quote.”

He brushed a hand through his hair feeling slightly uncomfortable. This was what he didn’t want. Sure, Hahn was a lady’s man that reeked confidence in the romantic arts, but that didn’t mean he’d been on a lot of dates. He really didn’t want to screw this up. A year or so of pining over the same girl would do that to you.

Back to top Go down
Violet Miakoda Buxton

Violet Miakoda Buxton

PostSubject: Re: Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea.   Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:16 am

“I really love this one,” Violet said in a soft voice as Hahn explained about the tattoo on his wrist, tracing over it on his skin with her right index finger. She watched as he pulled up to reveal the bigger tattoo on his shoulder. She had never seen the full version of this tattoo, only little snippets here and there. She didn’t understand why he kept it hidden though; it was a lovely, originally designed tattoo. “That’s really sweet of you,” she was smiling a little. She didn’t know a lot about his mother but she was pretty sure she had died a long time ago. Hahn rarely spoke about her but she assumed that was because he was always surrounded by a group of people. She decided not to ask about his mother, instead choosing to keep the atmosphere of their date breezy.

She giggled, “Well you know, maybe you can show me later,” she said biting her lip flirtatiously. Violet’s cheeks turned rosy pink, she had never tried to flirt with a guy before and she wasn’t sure she was succeeding. She sensed that he was a little uncomfortable with what she had just said so turned her gaze to outside the window, it was surprisingly quiet around and Violet enjoyed the peacefulness for once. “What quote and picture?” she didn’t mean to seem like she was interrogating him but she was intrigued by tattoos. “I want to get a tattoo of a fuchsia, just here,” she lifted her top up to reveal her hip bone, “But I’m so scared of the pain,” she laughed a little, knowing just how low her pain tolerance was.

Just as Hahn was about to speak, the waitress came over to ask if they would like anything else. Violet decided to order a jam finger doughnut and waited whilst Hahn ordered his.

Back to top Go down
Hahn Young Chun

Hahn Young Chun

PostSubject: Re: Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea.   Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:12 pm

This post is especially for VIOLET BUXTON. And it's got 318 WORDS in it.

Violet had curiously watched as Hahn revealed his tattoos. He was proud of them. A few people he knew that had tattoos actually hid them. His thoughts went to the one time he and that girl Camden had spoken. When her glove had come off her tattoo was visible. Hahn didn't think much more of it when Violet suddenly flirted back with him.

He smiled wide. She hadn't noticed his slightly change in personality, but then it wasn't much of a change to what she was used to so perhaps she was just ignoring it. Then she began further inquiring about his hidden tattoo when the waitress reappeared. You never had to worry about poor service here when you were with Hahn.

"I think we will take another pot of tea," he picked up the pot and poured himself another cup. The waitress wandered off and Hahn looked back to Violet. "As for our previous conversation, it's a wand with a banner that reads: by which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet. It's a quote from a muggle piece of literature." he took a sip of his new cup of tea before adding, "And to understand why that quote, you'll just have to stick around longer to find out."

Hahn felt that the date was going fairly well. There hadn't been any awkward silences yet and he hoped that there wouldn't be any. His mind began thinking of things to say to Violet when the thought occurred to him.

"Hold on. You said you liked my musical tattoo. Are you into that?" he really hoped she was. If so, his liking of her would greatly increase. She already peaked his interest in looks and a basic overview of her personality, but he didn't know much about her. He was glad for the opportunity to learn more. He eagerly waited for her response.

Back to top Go down
Violet Miakoda Buxton

Violet Miakoda Buxton

PostSubject: Re: Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea.   Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:51 pm

Violet smiled as Hahn asked for more tea, he was so thoughtful, she thought as she finished her cup and poured herself another. This time she tried it without sugar, but realised it was a bit too sour for her, and pulling a dissatisfied face, placed a lump of sugar and stirred. She laughed as Hahn was watching her in amusement, “I like my tea… and other things sweet,” she leant into towards Hahn and whispered the last part of the sentence to him. Then she dipped her finger in her cream and wiped it on Hahn’s nose, giggling as she watched him wipe it off. “Sorry, I had an immature moment,” she was still giggling whilst talking.

Leaning back in her seat, Violet composed herself and listened. “That’s a very interesting quote, might I ask what book it’s from?” Violet had read a few books, but not many novels. She was more interested in reading a book from the library which she could learn things from. Although, she did indulge in the odd romance novel every now and then, but that was a secret guilty pleasure of hers.

Violet smiled at his question, she had been so intrigued by the softer side of Hahn that she rarely saw, that had completely forgotten that there was stuff that he didn’t know about her. Not that it was surprising, for it was unusually for Violet to flaunt her skills and thoughts in front of people. “Actually, yes I am,” she folded her arms across the table, “I play the keyboard. I know, I know,” she waved a hand idly in front of her, “It’s not the most interesting of instruments to play, but I’d say I’m pretty good. I know a teeny, tiny bit of piano but it’s not worth boasting… I also know a little guitar but I’m in the same predicament with that as I am with the piano.” Violet hadn’t realised she had been speaking for so long, “But you want to know what I’m really into at the moment?” she asked him, eyes wide, “Rap music. I mean, not the typical stuff of today talking about getting girls and what not, but the legends like Tupac and Biggie,” she spoke wistfully and sighed contently, “They had soul.”

She felt like she had been boring Hahn, she really hoped not because so far she was enjoying their time together, and she felt like she had just ruined it with her little speech about her musical interests.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea.   Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea. Empty

Back to top Go down

Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Geminio Roleplay :: ROLE PLAY :: HOGSMEDE/DIAGON ALLEY-
Jump to: