Geminio Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLog inLatest imagesSearchRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Quit Medicine
reality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:15 am by Guest

» 50 Mg Winstrol Tablets
reality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 am by Guest

» reality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there
reality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:30 pm by Daniel Arthur Finch

» Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea.
reality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:51 pm by Violet Miakoda Buxton

» Friend or foe, you just will never know who can you trust, in a world that's oh so cold.
reality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:43 pm by Carter Blake Langley

» Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?"
reality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:49 am by Carter Blake Langley

» Welcome to the human race
reality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:07 pm by Camden Thalia George

» Nothing left to lose
reality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:13 pm by Caile Dean Monty

» Public; flying_highh
reality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:41 am by Violet Miakoda Buxton

» Planning more than a party
reality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:40 am by Violet Miakoda Buxton

Chatbox
Top posters
Camden Thalia George (284)
reality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there I_vote_lcapreality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there I_voting_barreality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there I_vote_rcap 
Annabelle Katherine Reese (232)
reality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there I_vote_lcapreality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there I_voting_barreality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there I_vote_rcap 
VetaVillanueva (91)
Carter Blake Langley (69)
anastasia (56)
Dean (54)
Violet Miakoda Buxton (43)
milamae (42)
Everett Geoff Jones (39)
GFadmin (36)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

reality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayla Grace Lauring

Ayla Grace Lauring

reality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there Empty
PostSubject: reality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there   reality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:55 pm

reality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there Untitled-1-3

This post is for: Hunter
word count:328

It wasn't very often that Ayla Grace Lauring ventured out to Hogsmede but today, today she was determined to get out and about. The little town filled with shops, pubs, and inns was almost a comforting sight for her, the rugged looking buildings almost reminded her of home.

Following the path along the shops, Ayla entered every single one along her way, it had been a whole year since she had visited these shops and it felt as though everything was new. The candy shop, full of sweets and treats, the joke shop with it's hordes of young men staring with open mouths at the latest pranking masterpiece, and the little cafe filled with lovers sharing thoughts over tea. Ayla took it all in with a heavy heart, how could she have let this place slip through her fingers. Yeah. She thought to herself I'll definitely have to come here more often...

She spent a long while wandering from shop to shop, buying a treat for herself here and there with the little money she had. She even stopped by the pub, The Three Broomsticks, for a butterbeer. Yes, she was really treating herself today. She almost felt like a normal student. There was just one more stop she had to make.

The Shrieking Shack sat at the very back of Hogsmede, a horrible looking thing, Ayla had heard the rumors, and, of course, she had heard the many stories about this shack and Harry Potter. She had just never really looked at it before, to Ayla, the shack looked... Lonely. Like it just needed someone to take care of it, it was quite pitiful really. She started to take a few steps towards the house, longing to go and clean it up a bit, take care of it but, something made her stop dead in her tracks.

She stood and watched the shack for a while, not thinking anything in particular, just watching.

- - - - - - -
Back to top Go down
Daniel Arthur Finch

Daniel Arthur Finch

PostSubject: Re: reality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there   reality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:09 pm

Daniel Arthur Finch
This post is specifically for AYLA ; word count=519

Today wasn't really the best day for Daniel. Yet, there really isn't a "good" day for Dan ever. Today was just a little worse because.... well, it was the weekend. That meant no classes and, dare I say it, more of a chance to socialize.

Dan had finished off all of his homework for the weekend the day before. So, he woke up and got ready, ate, etc. like any normal kid. Then he walked back to his room and looked at his stuff and froze. What was he to do? He usually has excessive homework, if not that then a book. Today there was none.

Looking for something to do, Daniel walked to his favorite place, the library. He walked up to the door and opened it and breathed in the deep, familiar smell of the library (old people, rotting paper, and dust). He immediately started to search for a book on his most favorite person in the world... Bathilda Bagshot.

He was looking around and found a new biography on her that he hasn't touched yet. He eagerly picked it up and checked it out. He walked back to the Hufflepuff commonroom and sat down at a secluded table and started to read. Not too long after he started, a group of rowdy students walked in and started to talk loudly to one another, making reading practically impossible. Dan picked up his book and went to his room. It was even worse up there.

The sound was traveling up to his room and was louder because of the acoustics. Frustrated with them, Dan walked out of the dorm and through the halls. He was thinking about a place to go to as he was walking through the halls. He had plenty of spaces around campus but today, he wanted something new.

On his trips to Hogsmeade, Daniel had remembered that there is a tiny table alone from people at the Three Broomsticks. Excited, Dan picked up the pace and went to the pub.

Dan got there, book in hand, and was about to open the door when something moved out of the corner of his eye. A red-headed girl was walking towards the Shrieking Shack! Oh no! That place is haunted! Being a total sucker for superstition, Dan ran after the girl.

What am I doing? He thought. This wasn't like him to go talk to a random person. But she was in danger of the ghosts... wasn't she? Dan picked up the pace and stopped as he turned the corner. The girl was staring at the shack.

After what seemed like an eternity, Dan finally mustered up the courage to say,"Um... Miss? That place is - Er - haunted, you know." Daniel's words were chopped. This was too weird for him. His face turned a light shade of pink as the girl turned his way. Uh-oh! Dan thought nervously. Had he just interrupted something? Not wanting to find out what would happen next, Dan said,"Sorry..." and turned around and started to walk away embarrassed out of his mind.

reality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there Freddieage
Back to top Go down
Ayla Grace Lauring

Ayla Grace Lauring

PostSubject: Re: reality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there   reality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:45 pm

This post is for: Daniel Arthur Finch
word count:310

Ayla stood in a trance, staring at the house when suddenly she heard a voice behind her. She turned around to see a rather flustered looking young boy. He had come up to her just to tell her that the house was haunted, she smiled to herself as he walked away, takes a lot of guts to talk to a complete stranger, she wouldn't just let him walk away embarrassed.

"Haunted?" Ayla called after the boy, "That's what all the townsfolk say... I think it's just lonely." Ayla said looking back at the house one more time, "If there are ghosts in there... They seem like they would be quite friendly." Ayla turned and smiled at the boy, "My name's Ayla, by the way, Ayla Grace Lauring. I'm in Gryffindor house, I don't think I've ever seen you around school." She held out a hand for the boy to shake but withdrew it when she became distracted by the book in his hand.

Ayla had read many books from the library, though she preferred muggle books. She enjoyed reading history and biographies the most in the wizarding world, since she never learnt about all this stuff when she was young. She took a moment to rack her brain about this one, she had definitely read it, it looked quite familiar to her. Was it a history book? No, it was definitely a biography, but who was it about? Couldn't be Harry Potter, it wasn't Ronald Weasley, Hermione Granger, Albus Dumbledore, Merlin, or Voldemort, all of which she had read biographies on... She just couldn't seem to put her finger on it, then she remembered.

"Bathilda Bagshot?" She looked up at the boy once more, "I've read it, good read. She led a fascinating life." She smiled her friendliest smile and decided it was time to let the poor boy speak.

- - - - - - -
Back to top Go down
Daniel Arthur Finch

Daniel Arthur Finch

PostSubject: Re: reality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there   reality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:06 pm

Daniel Arthur Finch
This post is specifically for AYLA ; word count=426

As he was walking away, the girl answered back to him. Lonely? This interested Dan and he turned around and took a step closer to her, the snow crunching under his feet. She then announced her name and house.

A Gryffindor huh? That explains why she wanted to go to the haunted house. Ayla, as she called herself, reached out a hand for Dan to shake. He looked down at the book he was hugging. He probably looked like house elf the way he stood. The girl withdrew her hand and started to talk about the book Dan was holding.

Dan looked up and could tell that this girl meant no harm to him. Maybe I should here what she has to say... Dan thought. His face gave off what he was thinking and he was then listening to what Ayla had to say.

So, Daniel learned two things from what she had just said. 1. Ayla is very nice. 2. Ayla loves to read. And not just fantasy or anything, but biographies? Who likes to read those! Daniel thought then looked down at the book he was holding. Oh...

The girl had finished and look at Dan with a face of pure kindness. Not knowing what to day next, Dan just stood there, searching for the correct words to say. The wind blew making Dan shiver and then show went down the back of his coat making him look like he was doing hip thrusts. Oh this is embarrassing.
Dan's face turned a bright shade of red and he looked down and to the side with a slight grin on his face.

"Ya - Bathilda - She's - kind of - my idol." Daniel said idol very quickly and his face blushed again. What was he doing? This has officially become an awkward fest for him. He could see signs and pamphlets in his over active head reading COME TO AWKWARD FEST AT THE BASE OF THE SHRIEKING SHACK IN HOGSMEADE HOSTED BY YOURS TRUELY DANIEL ARTHUR FINCH.

At seeing his name in the "pamphlets" he remembered he hadn't told her his name!"Oh - by the way - I'm Daniel. Daniel Arthur Finch... I'm a Hufflepuff." More chopped words escaped from his mouth. He probably looked like Nevile Longbottom when he was talking to Snape.

Daniel looked up at the girl to see her reaction. He so badly wanted another friend and didn't want to screw this up, though he thought he already had.

Last edited by Daniel Arthur Finch on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ayla Grace Lauring

Ayla Grace Lauring

PostSubject: Re: reality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there   reality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:37 am

This post is for: Daniel Arthur Finch
word count:315

Ayla chuckled slightly as she watched the boy stumble to find words, he must be fairly shy. Ayla decided right then and there that the boy had guts, he hadn't just approached a stranger, he had approached an older student even through his shyness.

The cold air reminded her why she often didn't go down to Hogsmede. Ayla hated the cold, winter was her least favorite time of the year. Ayla would much rather spend all of her time sitting on a beach or by the fire in the middle of summer. But still, the snow insisted on falling for those few months, sadly, even with magic, she couldn't control the weather. Yet.

She crossed her arms in front of her to stop herself from shivering and nodded as he finished speaking. Bathilda Bagshot was his idol? This was completely understandable, she was one of the most well known historians of the twentieth century, scratch that, she was the most well known historian of the twentieth century, she was close friends with Albus Dumbledore himself, and to boot, she was the author of "A History of Magic" which was one of Ayla's favorite historic books, it really helped her learn more about from before she was born.

"You're a funny little kid, Daniel Arthur Finch." She said, smiling, "And you clearly have great taste." She added, deciding to try and be friends with Daniel, "Now, tell me, what made you approach me? And what are you doing wandering around Hogsmede all alone?" She asked, honestly wondering why someone would wander around by themselves. Of course, she was wandering around by herself as well so, she wasn't exactly one to judge.

"Oh and, don't be nervous, I don't bite." she said, trying to sound as reassuring as possible, she even added in another friendly smile and a wink to seal the deal.

- - - - - - -
Back to top Go down
Daniel Arthur Finch

Daniel Arthur Finch

PostSubject: Re: reality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there   reality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:30 pm

Daniel Arthur Finch
This post is specifically for AYLA ; word count=504

"You're a funny little kid, Daniel Arthur Finch." Ayla said. Dan blushed and looked down. Nobody had said he was funny before. It may be because nobody has ever held a conversation this long with him. He looked up as the the girl said," And you clearly have great taste." If you didn't think he was blushing before... well, I'm gonna leave it there.

Dan had found a new found respect for this girl. She was obviously very nice and wasn't bothered by his presence! Dan was so happy, he felt like he was going to faint. Not wanting to risk embarrassment, Dan looked to his right and saw a wooden fence. He walked over and cleared away some snow on top of the wood and sat down.

"Now, tell me, what made you approach me? And what are you doing wandering around Hogsmede all alone?" She asked when Dan was comfortable on the wooden beam. What was he doing here. He pondered this question for a moment trying to remember why he even bothered to come up to the girl. He already knew why he was walking around. To read, duh! Wait, She didn't know that!

"I was walking to the Three Broomsticks to read my book," Dan said and lifted up the book and stared at it."As for why I came up to you," Dan cut off here. He had completely forgot why he came up to her! Trying to think and talk at the same time, Dan said,"I- uh- was- I saw you- and- er-" He looked like a total fool!

"I- um-" Then it hit him,"Oh! Right, I was you were walking toward the- um- the Shrieking Shack," He said with a gesture of his finger to the building."And I wanted to come and warn you not to go into it because it's haunted!" Dan felt like a total loser saying this. It was only because he believed in all the superstition stuff that he even came up here! His face turned red and he started to feel like it shouldn't have been a great idea to come up to her in the first place.

Looking down, Dan stood up off the wooden fence and said,"I know it sounds stupid," He clutched his book tightly,"But I didn't want anything bad to happen to you." His face turned even brighter red."And I know I don't know you, but I was just freaked out that somebody would even want to go near that haunted house!" Dan had trouble even saying it. Dan was feeling totally embarrassed and didn't want to further the conversation.

"Now if you would excuse me, I would like to go read my book. And we're friends right?" Dan looked up in a puppy dog sort of face. He didn't bother about the wind blowing in his ear. Or the sting of the snow hitting his bare face. The world seemed to stop moving as he waited for his result.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there   reality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there Empty

Back to top Go down

reality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Geminio Roleplay :: ROLE PLAY :: HOGSMEDE/DIAGON ALLEY-
Jump to: