Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Zachery King.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zachery

PostSubject: Zachery King.   Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:58 am

Hello there, i'm Zachery King but everyone calls me Zac. I'm a Gryffindor in my 6th year at Hogwarts, and i've loved every second of it. For some, school is like a prison, they can't wait to get out. For me, it's home. My "pure blood" family are not my favourite topic of conversation so let's keep it short. They don't like me. I don't fit in with their expectations. I don't agree with their old fashioned ways and their pathetic opinions. I was brought up thinking muggle borns were evil people who stole magic. When I got to Hogwarts I realised what a complete load of nonsense that was and I was sorted into Gryffindor. This did not please my family. In fact, my mother has made it pretty clear i'm no son of hers. I hope one day I will be able to persuade them to come around to my way of thinking, but I doubt it.

So enough about them, what about me? I'm average height, average build. Although if you look carefully I do have some muscles. I guess I do tend to fuss over my appearance alot, but nowhere near as much as some. I have short brown hair, and dark brown eyes. Tall, dark and hansome? That's me! Haha, I swear i'm not usually this big headed. Which brings me onto my personality. I'm slightly cocky, have a playful/mischievous side to me...seriously which 6th year boy doesn't? I like to look for the good side to people and tend not to take life too seriously. I like a good laugh. I can get mad and jealous and spiteful and all that but it takes a hell of a lot. Most of the time, I just laugh it off. I take the micky out of everyone, including myself so don't take it to heart.

I don't like serious, miserable or boring people. Life's too short. I'm not a fan of nerds either. I know studying is important, but some people go way too far! Work hard, play harder! However, I also find girls who dumb themselves down are annoying, you're not fooling anyone darlin'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zachery King.
Page 1 of 1