Geminio Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLog inLatest imagesSearchRegister
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Quit Medicine
The party never stops, don't stop now. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:15 am by Guest

» 50 Mg Winstrol Tablets
The party never stops, don't stop now. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 am by Guest

» reality is a lovely place but i wouldn't want to live there
The party never stops, don't stop now. EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:30 pm by Daniel Arthur Finch

» Shinin' like my high beams cooler than some ice tea.
The party never stops, don't stop now. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:51 pm by Violet Miakoda Buxton

» Friend or foe, you just will never know who can you trust, in a world that's oh so cold.
The party never stops, don't stop now. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:43 pm by Carter Blake Langley

» Would you feel the love in that, or ask "Why not the Moon?"
The party never stops, don't stop now. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:49 am by Carter Blake Langley

» Welcome to the human race
The party never stops, don't stop now. EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:07 pm by Camden Thalia George

» Nothing left to lose
The party never stops, don't stop now. EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:13 pm by Caile Dean Monty

» Public; flying_highh
The party never stops, don't stop now. EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:41 am by Violet Miakoda Buxton

» Planning more than a party
The party never stops, don't stop now. EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:40 am by Violet Miakoda Buxton

Chatbox
Top posters
Camden Thalia George (284)
The party never stops, don't stop now. I_vote_lcapThe party never stops, don't stop now. I_voting_barThe party never stops, don't stop now. I_vote_rcap 
Annabelle Katherine Reese (232)
The party never stops, don't stop now. I_vote_lcapThe party never stops, don't stop now. I_voting_barThe party never stops, don't stop now. I_vote_rcap 
VetaVillanueva (91)
Carter Blake Langley (69)
anastasia (56)
Dean (54)
Violet Miakoda Buxton (43)
milamae (42)
Everett Geoff Jones (39)
GFadmin (36)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The party never stops, don't stop now.

Go down 
+3
Daniel Arthur Finch
Violet Miakoda Buxton
Hahn Young Chun
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hahn Young Chun

Hahn Young Chun

The party never stops, don't stop now. Empty
PostSubject: The party never stops, don't stop now.   The party never stops, don't stop now. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:47 pm

H A H N Y O U N G C H U N
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
Ignore me if you see me, because I just don't give a shit.
███████████████████████████████████████████
The party never stops, don't stop now. POOOP
███████████████████████████████████████████

Hahn's pretty easy-going. You might not find somebody he doesn't like. He's really looking for a serious relationship, but not many people know that about him. Find out some more here

F R I E N D S for Hahn are easy to come by. A lot of people just want to be his friend or easily like him. He's got many, many people he talks to, but not many know his deep passions like music or his love of romance. He keeps nobody close as of yet, but would like to make that change and most likely with a girl. Girls are usually his closer friends anyway.

There are a few people who are E N E M I E S of Hahn. He doesn't like those who tease him for his blood status. Usually, if there is somebody he doesn't like, Hahn simply ignores him. Rarely does he get violent. He prefers to let things go by because why waste energy on stupid things like fighting. If it came down to it, he'd defend his loved ones.

Hahn may have had quite a few L O V E R S. Quite a few people believe he's a bit of a player, though not many know that he doesn't really care for it all that much. Usually he's drunk or being stupid. Hahn wants a long-term girlfriend that he can be himself around. He's a bit shy about his romantic-ways and it takes a girl who can just be herself to attract him.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

———►&&CARTERBLAKELANGLEY
The party never stops, don't stop now. CBL
w e p a r t y h a r d
Carter is probably Hahn's closest
female friend. They have a lot in
common. This includes dancing and
parties. Hahn does tell her a few more
secrets than she shares with him, but
he's okay with that.

———►&&DANIELARTHURFINCH
The party never stops, don't stop now. DAF
y o u a r e d i f f e r e n t
When Hahn first encountered a
fourth year boy at one of his parties he
grew slightly interested in him. Usually
there weren't that young of kids at his
parties, but when Carter explained that
she had brought him, Hahn decided to take
him under his wing. Hahn likes Dan, but they
aren't best friends or even hardly friends.
Hahn will take notice of him at parties and
what not or introduce him to people, but
never really hang out with him himself.

———►&&EVERETTGEOFFJONES
The party never stops, don't stop now. EGJ
t h e j e a l o u s o n e
Everett is slightly jealous of Hahn. By
slightly, it's quite a bit. Everett sees him
as the perfect guy. Hahn doesn't get it, but
the way Everett acts to try and get noticed
kind of pisses him off a bit. He finds him
slightly immature. But he puts up with it
because it's funny to him to watch Everett
stalk Carter at his parties.

———►&&VIOLETMIAKODABUXTON
The party never stops, don't stop now. VMB
t h e l o v e i n t e r e s t
Hahn is currently interested in Violet.
He's got Carter out trying to set them up.
He's liked her for about a year now, but
hasn't said anything. He finds her attractive
and cool to hang around. But other than that,
they've been pretty close friends for a while.

Last edited by Hahn Young Chun on Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Violet Miakoda Buxton

Violet Miakoda Buxton

PostSubject: Re: The party never stops, don't stop now.   The party never stops, don't stop now. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:44 am

Okay so they'd definitely know each other. They'd probably be quite good friends or just party friends because they both have that in common..
Also, I'm assuming he'd know Carter so that would strengthen the connection.
They're the same age and in the same house so that would also mean they regularly see each other.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Arthur Finch

Daniel Arthur Finch

PostSubject: Re: The party never stops, don't stop now.   The party never stops, don't stop now. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:06 pm

umm.... I think that these two would only know each other because of a random party. Other than being in the same house, I'm not sure what else 'cause they are in different years?
Back to top Go down
Carter Blake Langley

Carter Blake Langley

PostSubject: Re: The party never stops, don't stop now.   The party never stops, don't stop now. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:20 pm

So this is me on my phone. AKA: why I am not replying to threads.

Violet; sure, what do you think about Hahn trying to 'woo' her? He could develop a crush and possibly let it go from there?

Dan; yeah, he may encounter him at a party, but Hahn wouldn't just go talk to him unless something sort of caused him to.
Back to top Go down
Everett Geoff Jones

Everett Geoff Jones

PostSubject: Re: The party never stops, don't stop now.   The party never stops, don't stop now. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:33 pm

If Carter is friends with him then I'm thinking these two aren't really friends. Maybe Everett actually hates him because of his "pimp"-ness? or something? More or less jealous?
Back to top Go down
Daniel Arthur Finch

Daniel Arthur Finch

PostSubject: Re: The party never stops, don't stop now.   The party never stops, don't stop now. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:35 pm

True, maybe do the whole Dan walks around and ends up sitting by Hahn because there are no other seats?
Back to top Go down
Violet Miakoda Buxton

Violet Miakoda Buxton

PostSubject: Re: The party never stops, don't stop now.   The party never stops, don't stop now. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:50 pm

That sounds fun to me!
Should I start a topic or do you wanna finish our other topic first?
Or maybe he could start talking to me on my public board on the WWWW ? (:
Back to top Go down
Hahn Young Chun

Hahn Young Chun

PostSubject: Re: The party never stops, don't stop now.   The party never stops, don't stop now. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:00 pm

Everett - Give me a little more why he hates his pimpness. I need something to go off of.

Dan - We can role play some time and see where it goes

Violet - I can do that as soon as I register him!!!!
Back to top Go down
Everett Geoff Jones

Everett Geoff Jones

PostSubject: Re: The party never stops, don't stop now.   The party never stops, don't stop now. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:46 pm

He is more or less just jealous of Hahn. Like, he gets the girls, knows how to throw a party, in Everett's eyes, Hahn is perfect.
Back to top Go down
Hahn Young Chun

Hahn Young Chun

PostSubject: Re: The party never stops, don't stop now.   The party never stops, don't stop now. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:07 pm

Sweet. I have a few guild things to do along with home things and then i'm to respond to Violet's thread, finish Hahn's claims and then add his relationships.
Back to top Go down
Everett Geoff Jones

Everett Geoff Jones

PostSubject: Re: The party never stops, don't stop now.   The party never stops, don't stop now. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:19 pm

Mmmmk!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ayla Grace Lauring

Ayla Grace Lauring

PostSubject: Re: The party never stops, don't stop now.   The party never stops, don't stop now. EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:50 am

Ayla would probably attend Hahn's parties every once in a while but she's not the kind of girl to throw herself at guys so she wouldn't be one of those girls. I can see them talking a bit casually but I don't think they would be friends, just friendly towards each other.
Back to top Go down
Hahn Young Chun

Hahn Young Chun

PostSubject: Re: The party never stops, don't stop now.   The party never stops, don't stop now. EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:53 am

That's cool. Hahn would probably respect her for being the girl who doesn't throw herself at guys. He'd probably invite her just because she's a good party guest, like, "Here's an invite, but if you come, I don't really care."

Sound good?
Back to top Go down
Ayla Grace Lauring

Ayla Grace Lauring

PostSubject: Re: The party never stops, don't stop now.   The party never stops, don't stop now. EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:55 am

Sounds great to me =)
Back to top Go down
Caile Dean Monty

Caile Dean Monty

PostSubject: Re: The party never stops, don't stop now.   The party never stops, don't stop now. EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:07 am

I think that Hahn and Caile could be friends, they're both pretty chill guys, Caile likes to keep to himself and has a way of calming everyone down when he's around so I could see them hanging out. Caile would like going to the parties too, he only really talks to strangers at parties so that would be good for him to make some new friends.
Back to top Go down
Hahn Young Chun

Hahn Young Chun

PostSubject: Re: The party never stops, don't stop now.   The party never stops, don't stop now. EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:13 am

Sounds good. Party bros it is. I'll add those two soon. (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The party never stops, don't stop now.   The party never stops, don't stop now. Empty

Back to top Go down

The party never stops, don't stop now.
Page 1 of 1